Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Universe

If a Halo Charater Were To Be Your Roomate...

OP RG Neptune

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Quote:
Kelley's my first choice. She's a tough girl, smart and easy to talk to.
You mean Kelly?
Quote:
Serina because she could help with homework and make me laugh.

or

Kelly-087 because she's Kelly-087.
I'd prob take the same roommates.
Probably Buck, he'd be fun to hang out with. I was thinking of either him or Arby; Arby would be awesome as a roommate. I would never pick chief because he'd ignore everything that you tell him and proceed to go against it.
Not too sure but maybe Jun. Be nice to have someone who is calm and patient
If I'm a guy, can it be a woman? If so, then Sarah Palmer. I know she's like the worst character in the halo universe, but I'd -Yoink- the -Yoink- out of her. If it has has to be the same sex, then Thel Vadam. (My hero)
Doom265 wrote:
If I'm a guy, can it be a woman? If so, then Sarah Palmer. I know she's like the worst character in the halo universe, but I'd -Yoink- the -Yoink- out of her. If it has has to be the same sex, then Thel Vadam. (My hero)
Bruh, you'd get shot down faster than a Banshee in a BTB Heavy match.
Doom265 wrote:
... Well, I just got roasted.
Ellen Anders, because she's hot.
This^
Quote:
Palmer <3
It would be cool, until you realize that all she ever talks about is destroying the enemies core. Lol
Imagine just waking up to her screaming that the enemie's core is vunrable! XD
I feel like someone like Serina would probably give you false information when helping just to troll you.
FloatingM wrote:
Probably Buck, he'd be fun to hang out with. I was thinking of either him or Arby; Arby would be awesome as a roommate. I would never pick chief because he'd ignore everything that you tell him and proceed to go against it.
We're it so easy
Kelly.
The rookie
Doom265 wrote:
Doom265 wrote:
... Well, I just got roasted.
LMFAO
Locke so he can teach me the ways of being an ONI spook
There are a few people...

Osman would be Interesting. She and I would would have a lot of fun plotting against people.

Tartarus would be another good one. I would really enjoy just talking smack about Elites day in and day out. Plus...with a buddy that scary looking, ain't nobody going to mess with you.
I feel like someone like Serina would probably give you false information when helping just to troll you.
As long as it doesn't compromise my GPA I have room for some lols
Vasily Beloi.

We could get angry about injustices together, want to fix the world them just drink our anger away as we realize pragmatism is the key to survival.
Really? I would choose Mal over Vaz. But definately Black Box.
Vasily Beloi.

We could get angry about injustices together, want to fix the world them just drink our anger away as we realize pragmatism is the key to survival.
Really? I would choose Mal over Vaz. But definately Black Box.
Mal's rad, but I've always preferred Vaz for his conviction attacks.
Probably Master Chief
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4