Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Universe

If a Halo Charater Were To Be Your Roomate...

OP RG Neptune

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Vasily Beloi.

We could get angry about injustices together, want to fix the world them just drink our anger away as we realize pragmatism is the key to survival.
Really? I would choose Mal over Vaz. But definately Black Box.
Mal's rad, but I've always preferred Vaz for his conviction attacks.
But then you would have to stop him like, every week, from shooting people.
Vasily Beloi.

We could get angry about injustices together, want to fix the world them just drink our anger away as we realize pragmatism is the key to survival.
Yep
RG Neptune wrote:
Vasily Beloi.

Yep
:)
Vasily Beloi.

Haha tell me that wouldn't be a lively experience. And let's face it some people just need to get shot :)
Id have Cortona. Then have her steal about 1 dollar from every single bank account in the world (and hope she covers her tracks).
Alvaruk0 wrote:
Palmer <3
It'd get annoying to hear "egghead" day in and out though.

For me, Chips Dubbos. Seems like a good wingman.
Probably Jun because of how chill the guy is or the rookie
Id have Cortona. Then have her steal about 1 dollar from every single bank account in the world (and hope she covers her tracks).
Lmfao
Lmfao
That would work
Arbiter.
But I wouldn't tell anyone that he was my room mate. Then if someone knocks on my door I would get him to open it and roar in their faces. Goodbye annoying door to door salesman.
Black Box would be better for that purpose.
Hmm, tough choice. Either Kelly or Linda. Kelly because that accent is smoking hot. Linda because she's a beast of a sniper and we could hunt together. I'd have to build a stand big enough to fit her though since she's almost a foot taller than me. She could take the impossibly long shots. But I couldn't let her use that Nornfang, that thing is way too powerful!
FloatingM wrote:
Probably Buck, he'd be fun to hang out with. I was thinking of either him or Arby; Arby would be awesome as a roommate. I would never pick chief because he'd ignore everything that you tell him and proceed to go against it.
"Negative Floating I don't like it"
no she'd be a fine alternative her entire existence was to hack into covenant starships and she had Ackerson redeployed to the front to have him killed
RG Neptune wrote:
Quote:
Palmer <3
It would be cool, until you realize that all she ever talks about is destroying the enemies core. Lol
Imagine just waking up to her screaming that the enemie's core is vunrable! XD
I feel like there's an innuendo here...
A female so I can... you know... do what a man gotta do.... erm
The Gravemind, if for no other reason than how effective it would be at answering the door.

"CHILD OF MY ENEMY, WHY HAVE YOU COME?"

"...would you like to buy some Girl Scout Cookies?"
no she'd be a fine alternative her entire existence was to hack into covenant starships and she had Ackerson redeployed to the front to have him killed
But B.B. has like the latest ONI goodies.
Rookie, he wouldn't talk, and do what needs to be done. Fun times
I kinda feel like not one character in the Halo universe would have time for a useless civilian puke like me, and none of THEM would WANT to be MY roommate.

If I could pick any of them though, it'd probably be John because

A. He's quiet and I'm quiet so neither of us will bother the other

B. Anytime anything bad happens, I can hide behind him and his invincible plot armor.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4