Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Universe

If a Halo Charater Were To Be Your Roomate...

OP RG Neptune

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Are you guys serious? The ONLY true choice is Johnson! We both know what the ladies like....
Id have Cortona. Then have her steal about 1 dollar from every single bank account in the world (and hope she covers her tracks).
Black Box would be better for that purpose.
no she'd be a fine alternative her entire existence was to hack into covenant starships and she had Ackerson redeployed to the front to have him killed
But B.B. has like the latest ONI goodies.
yeah fair
Idk I feel like its either Even Phillips from Kilo 5 or Olympia Vale. In Phillips' case a Linguistic Xenoanthropologist (Which Linguistics is my field of study at uni rn), and because that beard, man, look at that beard, it's majestic and Olympia Vale is there because four words Rich, Female, Asian, Translator. Also because both of them know Sangheili they can help me with my Japanese studies alot.
Olympia Vale, she can teach me a thing or two with that Alien tongue.
Palmers if could be a female if it has to be a male then UR for sURe we will rule the galaxy for "The forerunners have returned"
I thought about having Johnson as a roommate because he would be an endless bag of entertainment, but then I read about the Rookie in the thread and I must say you guys are really on o something!
Noble six :)
Arbiter, because he's an excellent leader and would motivate me to be more outspoken like him. Not to mention he'd be like a personal bodyguard lol.
Ellen Anders, because she's hot.
This. She's smart and has a nice personality too so that's a plus.
Are you guys serious? The ONLY true choice is Johnson! We both know what the ladies like....
Mother of god I died laughing when I read this.
I'm gonna be the odd one out and say Warden for two reasons.
1.) I have a pet Warden Eternal. Bow to me.
2.) His IWHBYD quotes are actually kinda funny. It's like I eat all the food he just made and then this.
probably buck we would make waffles and go swimming because we can
Wraith0912 wrote:
I'm gonna be the odd one out and say Warden for two reasons.
1.) I have a pet Warden Eternal. Bow to me.
2.) His IWHBYD quotes are actually kinda funny. It's like I eat all the food he just made and then this.
Omg you are so right
LOL
Rookie, buck or sgt Johnson will be the best roommates.
I would have Emile as a roommate because if anyone messes with you, they won't when he's around
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4