Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Universe

If you could bring one person from books into game

OP Annex Angel

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
If you could bring one character from the extended lore or Halo books into Halo Infinite that isn't already in a game, or just any future halo game who would you choose?
I think it would be dope to see Spartan Naomi in infinite, especially since the last cannon fodder post says that she was the spartan who tested the new gen 3 mjolnir armor. She's also the only spartan that we know of who has been reunited with a parent after her abduction. She was my favorite character in the Kilo Five trilogy, would love to see her in infinite.
I would like to see the castoffs from Halo: Oblivion a Master Chief story. These characters were interesting and it was cool to see the members of Blue team interact with them and Master Chief Spartan John-117 did promise to visit them on Gao (hopefully).
I'd love to see a game revolving around the ferret team led by Veta Lopis. Perhaps on an independant planet like Venezia or similar.
Spoiler:
Show
Playing as Kurt on Onyx would be pretty cool
Have to go with Naomi as well. Would be awesome to play as another Spartan-II. Her backstory is pretty interesting, what with her father being an Innie. Plus, she also gained a bit of a sense of humor while being around her ODST friends.

Given some more liberty to choose other characters, I'd love to see Veta Lopis and her squad of III's. Very cool group.

The books have so many incredible characters, it's hard to choose just one or even a small group!
Although straying a bit off from the question, I think it would be great to have a mode similar to spartan ops, but where maybe each chapter or episode is featured on a different character or story. Something similar to a video game form of the book Halo Evolutions, we could have all kinds of interesting short storylines from all across different books and with different playable characters.
Colonel James Ackerson. He's an all-around badass.
Jul ‘Mdama, but like, keep him around this time ;)
I think it would be dope to see Spartan Naomi in infinite, especially since the last cannon fodder post says that she was the spartan who tested the new gen 3 mjolnir armor. She's also the only spartan that we know of who has been reunited with a parent after her abduction. She was my favorite character in the Kilo Five trilogy, would love to see her in infinite.
tuhin94 wrote:
Have to go with Naomi as well. Would be awesome to play as another Spartan-II. Her backstory is pretty interesting, what with her father being an Innie. Plus, she also gained a bit of a sense of humor while being around her ODST friends.

Given some more liberty to choose other characters, I'd love to see Veta Lopis and her squad of III's. Very cool group.

The books have so many incredible characters, it's hard to choose just one or even a small group!
Naiomi would actually also be my pick, It would be so cool to see a side game like ODST but following the adventures as Naiomi and her band of ONI Brass, Huragok, and ODST's XD
I want Jun back in the games. He's so much more interesting in the books.
Ashkop2751 wrote:
If you have not read, "Fistful of Arrows" which is a fanfic that has not yet been declared canon, (If it has then I didn't know.) Then I highly suggest reading it, it is a really good book/comic. Explaining things like how Emile got the skull pattern on his helmet and how Jun got off Reach.
Spoiler:
Show
Oh dang that is a good call. Would love to see them in an ODST 2 type game following Alpha-9.
Spoiler:
Show
Oh dang that is a good call. Would love to see them in an ODST 2 type game following Alpha-9.
I don't wanna think about them now that rookie is dead, it makes me to sad :(((
zMr Reaps wrote:
Ashkop2751 wrote:
If you have not read, "Fistful of Arrows" which is a fanfic that has not yet been declared canon, (If it has then I didn't know.) Then I highly suggest reading it, it is a really good book/comic. Explaining things like how Emile got the skull pattern on his helmet and how Jun got off Reach.
Bruh, that doesn't have anything to do with Jun being interesting in the books, I've read it but it's not canon last I checked...
The Primordial, while not a good reference to the Precursors since nobody recognized it as one, I'd love to see the archaic Gravemind-like mutant Precursor appear in a game.
I would like to see the Prelate San'Shyuum, the genetically modified soldier variant.
I know that Halo Infinite is supposed to be focused on playing as the Master Chief but we can't ignore all of these "teams" that we have out there right? I mean, how cool would it be to be able to play alongside Buck's old/new unit (Halo Bad Blood), or WITH Fireteam Osiris (instead of being chased by them). But I guess if I HAD to pick someone it would be Kurt (Spartan - 051)...yes...I know he is dead...but IF I could lol
Can I just get black team?
Grey Team
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2