Forums / Community / Halo Universe

If you could bring one person from books into game

OP Annex Angel

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Hmmm.

Alpha-Nine. So yeah, basically those we know as well as Gretchen.

Also, Spartan Gray Team.

Ooooo, and Sali 'Nyon with the half of the Storm Faction Covenant he stole from Jul 'Mdama.
Colonel Ackerson, because he's a Land Forces high ranking officer- I want more Army officers, and less buccaneers. Colonel Ackerson is the closest I have beside the rank of spartan -3 Ash.
Between post war Kilo-5 and Veta and the ferrets I am torn. Both to me would be amazing characters
The Primordial, hands down.
I would want to The Master Builder so he could guide humanity back to its ancient technological roots.
I'd want by technicality Jun back into the game since he has just been training Spartan IV's since escaping Reach with Halsey. Probably too old for a combat role but would be cool to see him on the Infinity training what's left of their forces in Infinite.
that one good Prophet in Halo: The Broken Circle that sided with The Sangheili.
Im real torn between Veta Lopis (and, hopefully, her Ferret team) or Rion Forge (and also her team)
Both of them have played really big parts on the existing lore so.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
also, Xytan Jar 'Watinree
also, Xytan Jar 'Watinree
Good pick. That’s a good pick. I think it would be cool to have a game on the Ghosts of Onyx.
Preston Cole makes a slipspace jump to Zeta Halo with his ship the UNSC Everest with an accompanying rebel fleet and saves the chief and all the UNSC forces in Infinite! Joking aside I would like to see Cole back but giving a slightly more serious answer my other choice is the IsoDidact's son. Either the Son of IsoDidact or Preston Cole for me.
I'd love to see a game revolving around the ferret team led by Veta Lopis. Perhaps on an independant planet like Venezia or similar.
Yes please! I was replaying ODST’s campaign with a friend last night and we both thought it would be cool to have another Halo game where you did not play as a hulking Spartan super-soldier with all the trappings.

I think a coop campaign game with Veta and the ferrets being the four playable characters set between Retribution and Halo Infinite would be awesome. The mechanics would and should be different. Although there is room to have MJOLNIR clad Ferrets if it was appropriate. I’d love to see the SPI armor finally come into a game.

I feel like like a game like this could be open world. Sort of like the newer Hitman games, combined with Halo and a map the size of the newer Ghost recon games could be so amazing.

I also wouldn’t mind a game set during the battle of Meridian featuring Spartan Owen, the teens from Battleborn and maybe Spartan Hazel?
Zo Resken, formally known as the Prophet of Clarity. His ancestor was Mken 'Scre'ah'ben, the Prophet of Inner Conviction, who had also respected the Sangheli.
Either Gulity Spark in his new form or Tom SIV B292 following his time spent inside the Onyx Shield World. Those 2 have likeable personalities and are both technically still young, so there would be a lot of potential for the both of them as spotlight characters.
Eventually I would love to see the Primordial in the game as some sort of final boss, but even if that were to happen it would be a long ways off as that is like the ultimate entity of the franchise.
Zo Resken, formally known as the Prophet of Clarity. His ancestor was Mken 'Scre'ah'ben, the Prophet of Inner Conviction, who had also respected the Sangheli.
yeah, he is the one San'Shyuum I am okay with letting live ;)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2