Forums / Community / Halo Universe

If you Could Serve on any UNSC Ship...

OP WaffenWafflez

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
What would that ship be and why?
UNSC Dusk, it's a prowler-class (my favorite) and it was involved with Onyx.
I'd love to be aboard UNSC Hopeful caring for troops who have suffered dearly in combat against the Covenant. Might be pretty interesting serving aboard a heavy or light cruiser like Pillar of Autumn doing long-range scouting and power projection, and defending carriers, battleships, and large cruisers from enemy threats.
The Midsummer Night. Because it reminds me of Mass Effect's Normandy ship.
UNSC infinity. Sure there lot of thing to do on it.
NOT the Autumn, Dawn, Grafton, Savannah, or Clad if I'm serving in the years 2552 or 2553. Perhaps the Say My Name? Or one of the Vindication-class light battleships!
Notification: [select] information on this topic that was previously held in inaccessible datastores will soon become available through release of naval [armatura].
So um, a 343 employee responded to my first post. Going pretty good.
Did you see some of the ships in his link? We have never seen models or images of the ORS-Class Heavy Cruiser or the Epoch-Class Heavy Carrier before.
I know, I've never seen this before. I'm intrigued by this.
Did you see some of the ships in his link? We have never seen models or images of the ORS-Class Heavy Cruiser or the Epoch-Class Heavy Carrier before.
That's no 343 employee! That, my friend, is a highly modified Forerunner- part of a group entity also referred to as Catalog through some sense of collective identity- dedicated to Juridical investigations and record keeping, notably in areas of crimes against the Mantle. What isn't known, however, is which rate this Catalog unit formerly belonged to, or what its capacity is post-array activation.

It's also somewhat infamous among the community for killing characters (though it still hasn't confirmed exactly what happened to Lopez and Henry). That's a clear sign of a Forerunner, as no human 343i employee would stoop to bumping off beloved characters, right? Right?...
Sorry, meant to say catalog, but I'm just so excited by this new discovery.

That's no 343 employee! That, my friend, is a highly modified Forerunner- part of a group entity also referred to as Catalog through some sense of collective identity- dedicated to Juridical investigations and record keeping, notably in areas of crimes against the Mantle. What isn't known, however, is which rate this Catalog unit formerly belonged to, or what its capacity is post-array activation.

It's also somewhat infamous among the community for killing characters (though it still hasn't confirmed exactly what happened to Lopez and Henry). That's a clear sign of a Forerunner, as no human 343i employee would stoop to bumping off beloved characters, right? Right?...
Sorry, meant to say catalog, but when I saw 343 industries in red, my head automatically went to,'' employee''.

I know, this is a amazing find.

Sorry, meant to say catalog, but when I saw 343 industries in red, my head automatically went to,'' employee''.
I was joking.
NOT the Autumn, Dawn, Grafton, Savannah, or Clad if I'm serving in the years 2552 or 2553. Perhaps the Say My Name? Or one of the Vindication-class light battleships!
Not to mention Veronica Dare is on board at some point, and she looks disturbingly similar to Caprica Six ;)

Not to mention Veronica Dare is on board at some point, and she looks disturbingly similar to Caprica Six ;)
Fun fact. Same person. Bungie wanted the Characters in ODST to look more like their real life selfs.

Trisha Helfer is both Caprica Six and Veronica Dare ^^
It's not a 343 employee.

It's the yoinkin' Catalog.
CIA391 wrote:

Fun fact. Same person. Bungie wanted the Characters in ODST to look more like their real life selfs.

Trisha Helfer is both Caprica Six and Veronica Dare ^^
And this is why Buck better be a SPARTAN-IV in New Blood! Nathan Fillion as a SPARTAN-IV supersoldier, imagine it.
the Rubicon, Spirit of Fire or Grey teams Prowler... I hate cliffhangers and ambiguous endings
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2