Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Universe

If you could travel anywhere in the Halo universe

OP legend777666

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Where would you go? A lot of cool locations in the halo universe so I was a tad curious.

The prompt assumes you could stay there as long as you wish and have no risk to your health or safety and would be able to return to the "Real world" whenever you were ready. Where would y'all want to go? what would there be a want to see and do once you got there?
Where would you go? A lot of cool locations in the halo universe so I was a tad curious.

The prompt assumes you could stay there as long as you wish and have no risk to your health or safety and would be able to return to the "Real world" whenever you were ready. Where would y'all want to go? what would there be a want to see and do once you got there?
Maethrillian no doubt for me
Wow... where wouldn't I wanna go...
Onyx or even Bastion, Maethrillian is also a great option. Those are all places we haven't really seen much of visually.
New Mombasa pre covenant war yes please. Or ancient temples on Delta Halo.
Do I have to pick 1? xD it's impossible
The Ark.

Might as well light all the giant space hulu hoops while I'm there
The Ark.

Might as well light all the giant space hulu hoops while I'm there
That really would be quite the light show...
Road trip to New Mombasa for some kebabs.
I want to go to Reach, before the Human-Covenant War
I'd love to visit sanghelios, most likely after the human-covenant war but before Jul' Mdama's uprising, get a look into their culture and way of life, even study language and history. I find it all very fascinating.
I'd love to visit sanghelios, most likely after the human-covenant war but before Jul' Mdama's uprising, get a look into their culture and way of life, even study language and history. I find it all very fascinating.
That and even Sangheili prehistory before the Covenant would be incredible to see
Reach seemed beautiful before all the destruction, with the cities and villages even the people seemed fairly nice having big armoured men knocking on there door they were quite friendly.
Reach seemed beautiful before all the destruction, with the cities and villages even the people seemed fairly nice having big armoured men knocking on there door they were quite friendly.
"This place used to be the crown jewel..."
I'd like to take a long vacation to Reach prior to it being glassed to hell.
MorseyBaby wrote:
That and even Sangheili prehistory before the Covenant would be incredible to see
Gotta second that. Maethrillian and Reach too.
Korbulow military school or what’s left of it
Korbulow military school or what’s left of it
Corbula Academy of Military Sciences of Circinus IV would be very cool too. Gnaeus Domitius Corbulo was such a good choice to name it after. Good choice!
I personally would like to visit three places:

Eayin, the Kig-Yar homeworld, just because I'd like to see if the rainforests are similar to earth's.

Doisac, to see how the Jiralhanne live their day to day lives.

And Palamok, just curious to see what hellish environment could breed Yanme'e.
Maethrillian,
or the location of the mission Noble Actual on reach, just for a hike. (Pre-war obviously)
Or the ark
For anybody that has ever read the Forerunner Trilogy,

I would really love to see what the Didact and Librarian's world looks like.

I can't remember what it's called but I would love to see their world and their fortress.
I’d have a list:
1. Onyx
2. Pre-Glass Reach
3. Circinius IV (Corbulo Academy of Military Science)
4. UNSC Infinity
5. UNSC Port Stanley
Simply traveling in space would be good enough for me. But if I had to pick a actual place, Id honestly pick the ark I suppose. Somewhere that still gives the sense of the vastness of the universe, without feeling that sense of being "stuck" on a planet.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2