[Locked] Infinite Productions RP: Joining + Discussion

OP BLONDE LONEWOLF

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 130
Hello guys, for those of you just reading this and don't know what this is, we are Infinite Productions. We have been working on an RP for the last month and have just come to the close of a successful first episode. Our story so far takes place about seven months after Halo 3 ended where the SPARTAN IV Project has just began its use in the Halo Universe.

For those of you interested in signing up please contact Haven 923, SuRroundeD By 1, EYE3X, Alpha Benson, Kaiju Claws, ABEL S1891, or anyone else that was in the previous RP or sign up right here. Right now, I don't have the outline for the sign up sheet, but either I'll post it or someone else will.

The rules of this RP are simple.
1. NO god-like situations for your character. Meaning you can't just wipe out 100 Covenant soldiers with a stick or something.
2. Keep it real. If your a spartan, make them smart and battle hardened, but show that they are indeed humans.
3. You can be whatever species you'd like, but remember (Rule 2) you got to keep their persona real, so if you're a jackal, you can't run into battle with a fuel rod gun and you have super skill and dodge all enemy shots.
4. If you don't like your character anymore, kill him or we'll do it for you >:D
5. Keep weapon based on their species. Jackals have the carbine, plasma pistol, etc. Brutes use brute weapons and a few plasma weapons. Spartans can use anything cuz they don't give a crap.
6. Keep team organized. An issue we had last time was that some of us split off from our teams (I'll take the main blame for that) and it took FOREVER to figure out where everyone was so we could regroup. You can be a lone wolf, but you have to mention it.
7. There' be another time... You have to go down eventually. Whether it's an explosion or your arm was sliced off, you have to be injured sometime. Note- this doesn't have to happen a lot at all, so don't have your guy get his leg chopped off and then he hobbles around until a brute comes and beats the hell out of him every episode. We're just looking for once in a while. Besides, some of you don't even have to be hurt at all.... as long as you keep quiet about it. But if too many people are walking around untouched...well... I guess I'll have to turn on friendly fire for a bit.
8. Have FUN! Yes, you have seen this rule everywhere, and it must be a pain in the -Yoink- to read it again, but still, this is an RP have fun.

Thank you for listening. Abel out.
Quote:
Hello guys, for those of you just reading this and don't know what this is, we are Infinite Productions. We have been working on an RP for the last month and have just come to the close of a successful first episode. Our story so far takes place about seven months after Halo 3 ended where the SPARTAN IV Project has just began its use in the Halo Universe.

For those of you interested in signing up please contact Haven 923, SuRroundeD By 1, EYE3X, Alpha Benson, Kaiju Claws, ABEL S1891, or anyone else that was in the previous RP or sign up right here. Right now, I don't have the outline for the sign up sheet, but either I'll post it or someone else will.

The rules of this RP are simple.
1. NO god-like situations for your character. Meaning you can't just wipe out 100 Covenant soldiers with a stick or something.
2. Keep it real. If your a spartan, make them smart and battle hardened, but show that they are indeed humans.
3. You can be whatever species you'd like, but remember (Rule 2) you got to keep their persona real, so if you're a jackal, you can't run into battle with a fuel rod gun and you have super skill and dodge all enemy shots.
4. If you don't like your character anymore, kill him or we'll do it for you >:D
5. Keep weapon based on their species. Jackals have the carbine, plasma pistol, etc. Brutes use brute weapons and a few plasma weapons. Spartans can use anything cuz they don't give a crap.
6. Keep team organized. An issue we had last time was that some of us split off from our teams (I'll take the main blame for that) and it took FOREVER to figure out where everyone was so we could regroup. You can be a lone wolf, but you have to mention it.
7. There' be another time... You have to go down eventually. Whether it's an explosion or your arm was sliced off, you have to be injured sometime. Note- this doesn't have to happen a lot at all, so don't have your guy get his leg chopped off and then he hobbles around until a brute comes and beats the hell out of him every episode. We're just looking for once in a while. Besides, some of you don't even have to be hurt at all.... as long as you keep quiet about it. But if too many people are walking around untouched...well... I guess I'll have to turn on friendly fire for a bit.
8. Have FUN! Yes, you have seen this rule everywhere, and it must be a pain in the -Yoink!- to read it again, but still, this is an RP have fun.

Thank you for listening. Abel out.
Abel thanks for making this!
You be welcome. A lot of thinking happens when you have nothing to do, I feel like Caboose, but smarter!!!!! 8D

Character Name:
Species/Rank:
Armor:
Colors:
Armor Ability:
Tactical Package:
Support Package:
Weapons:
Specializations:

Personality:

Description:

Just fill this out everyone (even returning members) and we'll start to pull this thing together.
OK, here's mine:

Spoiler:
Show

Oh, a question popped up when I was reading my sheet: When it's time to go into battle, do ODSTs use their drop pods while spartans and co. use pelicans, or is everyone in one boat?
Quote:
OK, here's mine:

Spoiler:
Show

Oh, a question popped up when I was reading my sheet: When it's time to go into battle, do ODSTs use their drop pods while spartans and co. use pelicans, or is everyone in one boat?
Depends.
Quote:
Quote:
OK, here's mine:

Spoiler:
Show

Depends.
On what?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
OK, here's mine:

Spoiler:
Show

Depends.
On what?
If the target base or holdout is heavily armed or soldiers need fast back up, then drop pods. If it's a less defended area or soldiers are being deployed behind cover, then pelican.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
OK, here's mine:

Spoiler:
Show

Depends.
On what?
If the target base or holdout is heavily armed or soldiers need fast back up, then drop pods. If it's a less defended area or soldiers are being deployed behind cover, then pelican.
Ok, but are both used, such as ODSTs go in first, clear an LZ and Spartans and co. follow soon after?
That can work.
Here's mine:

Abel
Spoiler:
Show
Ante
Spoiler:
Show
AIDAN
Spoiler:
Show
Jonquil
Spoiler:
Show
(Note- A lot of the Spartans should be petty officer, unless you're a leader.)
(Another Note- It's been confirmed that Spartan IVs are allowed to train and use Covenant weaponry in the battlefield.)
Jack
Spoiler:
Show
Character Name: S-165 "Hellfire" Nick
Species: Human - Spartan II. Rank: Gunnery Sergeant (Sergeant Grade 2 equivalent for those confused by this)
Armor: Mk VI - Brick primary, Brick secondary
Armor Ability: Hologram
Tactical Package: Firepower
Support Package: Awareness
Weapons: BR/DMR
Specializations: Rifleman

Personality: Focused solely on one thing: completing his mission. Whether that means placing himself in the cross hairs of another so a plan can work or following instructions to the letter, the mission takes priority over everything else. Serious and strategic to a purposeful fault.

Backstory: Nick was born on an inner colony called Tribute and was one of the last to be brought in for the original Spartan-II program. Unfortunately, he received multiple bone fractions, skeletal muscle circulation failure, and various heart issues from the augmentation process. Post emergency surgery, the doctors said he would never be the same again. Following multiple years of recovery, training, and hard work, Nick was approved for assessment into the Spartan-IV program. Initial testings revealed almost 100% improvement from the augmentation date. He received his nickname Hellfire when a covert operation against Insurgents turned from bad to worse and he took a gamble of shooting multiple fusion cores which erupted into a chained explosion destroying most of the Insurgence base opening where they were firing from. The cost of this was his partner being transported to the medical bay with a status of Code One (on the brink of death). Ultimately, Nick received notice his partner was shipped out once stable, but things did not look promising. He has since been re-assigned to UNSC Infinity and completed a handful of spec op intelligence gathering missions up till his most recent of extraction assistance with Fire Teams Crimson and Azure.
Quote:
Spoiler:
Show
Quote:
Spoiler:
Show
Character Name: Jared
Species/Rank: Human Spartan S-120, PO Grade 2
Armor: Venator Raptr with Deadeye helmet
Colors: Blue and Steel
Armor Ability: Promethean Vision
Tactical Package: Sniper Mods
Support Package: GPS Navigator/Wind Indicator
Weapons: M63-H5 Designated Marksman Rifle, SP86-K Sniper Rifle
Specializations: Precision Weapons, Support

Personality: Mostly shy at times but Jared will step up at times to give his opinions if its needed.

Description: Jared went to a community college in the states but hated it. He decided to join up with the UNSC. They think from all the plasma from the war he got a rare disease which they are still trying to learn how to treat. His Doctor, Dr. Machelle, has been with him for his entire career and they have become the best of friends. When the war was finally over the Spartan IV Project came along and he volunteered, now he's one of the UNSC's finest.

Sorry I was a little late but heres my sheet:)
Thor 'Karamee
Spoiler:
Show
Yo Scotty, just saying, but I thought that the elites dropped their "ee" at the end of their name to show that they left the Covenant. I could be wrong though.
Character Name: Jesse Jenkins Service ID S-211
Species/Rank: Human, Spartan IV, Sergeant.
Armor: GEN2 (Soldier Variant).
Colors: Steel Primary, Gold Secondary
Armor Ability: Thruster Pack
Tactical Package: I can't even remember what these were.
Support Package: Can't remember these either.
Weapons: MA5D Assault Rifle, M6D Magnum
Specializations: Strong, Accurate enough to use an AR at medium-long ranges, Quick about everything that he does.

Personality: Usually friendly, although sometimes flash backs of his mothers death comes back to haunt him, putting a cork in that attitude and making him a little stiff. When he needs to be serious he will, although he is extremely sarcastic and likes to play around . . . even if it ruins something like someones holodeck training.

Description: Born on Earth Jesse's childhood was spent in fear of the Covenant reaching Earth and the inner colonies. As soon as Jesse was military age he joined the UNSC Marine Corps to help fight the Covenant. His first engagement was in 2549 and from that day people began thinking that someone was watching over him. After a dozen more engagements in which Jesse should have died, the war finally ended. ONI was reluctant to consider Jesse as a Spartan IV candidate, he didn't really have any special skills, he just couldn't die. No matter how suicidal he went on a mission, he just couldn't seem to get killed. A few months after joining the Spartan IV program, Jesse's mother died. His usual fun, sarcastic, sometimes down to earth attitude turned around on that day. For six months he's been to himself, and mourning for his mother inside. That's another one of Jesse's downfalls, he takes loss very difficultly.
By the way, I feel that we don't actually need to add Tactical Packages and Support packages. We can just explain any software upgrades we receive through the story.
Character Name: Dessel "Des", Service I.D A-154
Physical traits: Des stands at 6'7" 245 pounds out of armor with a muscular build along with blonde hair and ever changing shades of blue eyes.
Species/Rank: Human Male, SPARTAN III, Chief Petty Officer
Armor: Recon Armor set (Halo 3 version, always liked it better)
Colors: Steel primary, Brick secondary
Armor Ability: HardLight Shield
Tactical Package: Firepower
Support Package: Sensor Upgrade
Weapons: BR85HB Service Rifle, MA5D ICWS Assault Rifle, Combat knife
Specializations: Rifleman

Personality: Very vocal, puts team and mission ahead of himself

Description: Dessel was born on Harvest in 2524. When the Covenant attacked his parents rushed to the EVAC center. As they were boarding the shuttles a group of elites breached and killed over a dozen civilians before being driven away. Out of these dozen where his parents. A marine grabbed Dessel and ran into the shuttle right before it took off. Six years later when ONI activate the SPARTAN III program, Dessel was selected and shipped off to Onyx for training. After seven years of training the company went active. They were active for nine months when they were given Operation PROMETHEUS. However before it began, Dessel and several other Spartans were pulled from the Company. Deemed to important to risk. He was given a suit of MJOLNIR armor and equipment on par with those of SPARTAN IIs. From then until the end of the war, Dessel was part of over 40 missions. Over half were a success. At the end of the war, Dessel had no idea what would happen next. The war was over, yet all he knew was war. His questions were answered when he was asked to be stationed aboard the UNSC Infinity to help keep watch over the SPARTAN IVs and their training. He accepted
I just realized something. Some of us have hardlight shield and promethean vision, but this is before Halo 4.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 130