2. ...
  3. 123
  4. 124
  5. 125
  6. 126
  7. 127
  8. ...
  9. 130
Director, its be great if you could join the RP skype chat.

It will prevent future issues, thanks man!

Also, many of us have some canonical issues with the nuke.
Okay, I'll take that out.

I don't have Skype though, so I'm afraid I won't be able to join it. Ah well. I guess I'll just keep my stuff low-profile (in lack of a better word).
This thread should suffice for communication then. Skype would be preferable, but this is part of the reason this thread exists :) (Skype is free, btw)
plz tell me I didn't screw up this time :P

(I named the crewman something random and gave him a rank, if that's okay for you guys.)
ERUN BANE wrote:
plz tell me I didn't screw up this time :P

(I named the crewman something random and gave him a rank, if that's okay for you guys.)
Haha, simple NPCs are fine, as long as they aren't key personnel or named characters. If you wanna include an established canon character, give us a heads up and let us know what exactly you're doing with them. We kinda decide things as a group for major decisions or character interaction. Part of the reason we are breaking away from the Infinity is that it is becoming increasingly more difficult to avoid breaks in canon as more canon is established.
Character Name: Ezra Maxwell
Species/Rank: Human; Spartan IV; Lieutenant
Armor: Protector
Colors: White-Primary; Red-Secondary
Armor Ability: Active Camouflage
Tactical Package: AA Efficiency
Support Package: Wetwork
Weapons: Modified SRAM (Sniper Rifle) with Silencer; Silenced M6D Side Arm
Specializations: Wetwork
Personality: Quiet, reserved.
Description: Ezra, 31, Hispanic descent from Texas (Earth). Former ODST (9 years). Large scar on side of head.
Oh god, I think I see why so many people stop posting in the RP.

(Since I can't find myself posting in between an exchange.)
ERUN BANE wrote:
Oh god, I think I see why so many people stop posting in the RP.

(Since I can't find myself posting in between an exchange.)
I wouldn't really worry about that. Obviously, it'd be strange if a character just waltzed right in between two other characters in their private quarters, but as long as people are in a location where anyone else could be, like the mess hall or sims deck, then I'm sure no one would mind.
Oh, right. The Infinity was being boarded. That was what I was waiting for, I guess.

(This was meant to be posted before I made my RP post, but I guess I forgot.)
Well, I at least won't be screwing up any more. I'm probably going to be banned from Waypoint in a few hours...so, in any case, goodbye, everyone. It was fun here. Do whatever you want to do with my characters in the case I'm permabanned, so...yeah.
What the crap did you do?
How do I join?
How do I join?
Visit the first page of the Halo: Infinity (Roleplay/Open) thread.
The mods don't care about this thread, right?

Huehuehue. Moar lonely flying.

(plz don't report me)
How do I join?
Ok thanks, any chance there will be some sort of a sitrep? I'm not that great in catching up on things like this.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
How do I join?
Ok thanks, any chance there will be some sort of a sitrep? I'm not that great in catching up on things like this.
Well, the current situation is that the Infinity is being boarded by Prometheans and Covenant--the events of SpOps Ch.7, to be exact. All of the characters are fighting to defend the Infinity right now.

(Oh, and everyone was getting R&R before this, just so you know.)
I have an idea about the 2 Broadsword limit on the frigate after our characters get off the Infinity. I'm just not sure if you guys'll approve.

Spoiler:
Show
Once we place our information here, we can begin integrating our character in the actual role play thread?
MAX2107 wrote:
Once we place our information here, we can begin integrating our character in the actual role play thread?
I think your bio has to get approved first.

Actually, you do have to get your bio approved first.
MAX2107 wrote:

Which is what I've been waiting for.
MAX2107 wrote:
MAX2107 wrote:

Which is what I've been waiting for.
Basically.

In my experience, AlphaBenson or someone else will give you the all-clear on posting in the RP after your bio/bios is/are seen and approved(probably in their illumianti skyp3 chat, trust me).
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 123
  4. 124
  5. 125
  6. 126
  7. 127
  8. ...
  9. 130