Forums / Community / Halo Universe

Installation 07 flood containment

OP Jerbok

Was wondering if there’s facts or lore about whats the current status on Zeta Halo’s flood containment?
Has there been any minor/major flood breakouts?
There was no mention of it in Hunters in the Dark, so we can assume up to 2555 Zeta Halo’s all clear.
No reports have come from the human presence on Zeta Halo regarding any Flood outbreaks. So it stands to reason that the Flood is still contained there.
Chimera30 wrote:
No reports have come from the human presence on Zeta Halo regarding any Flood outbreaks. So it stands to reason that the Flood is still contained there.
Heres hoping...
I dont think we need another Delta Halo incident...
That said, whats the status of 02 and 06?
If i remember correctly weve only gone to 00(Ark), 01, 03, 04, 05, and 07...right?
There is lore about it and it says that there is no floodoutbreak on 07
From what I heard about Installation 07, it has at least 10 proto graveminds in flood containment facilities. To see Flood in Halo Infinite would be likely, as well as some Ancient Human writings as the Master Builder was experimenting on them in the Palace of Pain.
Chimera30 wrote:
Heres hoping...
I dont think we need another Delta Halo incident...
That said, whats the status of 02 and 06?
If i remember correctly weve only gone to 00(Ark), 01, 03, 04, 05, and 07...right?
  • Installation 01 and 06 weren't visited or explored in any Halo media, so their status are unknown to us
  • The last thing we know about Installation 02 was the Installation's monitor, 007 Contrite Witness, contacted the Lesser Ark for an status update in 2490