Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Universe

Is Chips Dubbo a Reincarnation of Jesus Christ?

OP xSiberianKhatru

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
He better be in Halo Infinite. If he is, then we'll know that the heroes will definitely win.
but I though Johnson was Jesus.........
Y'all are trippin. The agreed upon canon clearly states that Chips Dubbo is an avatar of the Precursors. You know how the Flood are basically just an elaborate (and slimy) way for the Precursors to test if humanity is worthy of holding the Mantle? Well. Chips is a covert entity inserted into current events by the Precursor hivemind as a way to monitor humanity's progress. Think about it: in every game where the Flood is present, Chips is as well. Using their beyond advanced technology, the Precursors were able to insert the memory of Chips Dubbo into the minds of all relevant actors: the Chief, Cortana, Keyes, all other members of the UNSC. This was done so no one would question his presence. To further this goal his form was that of a unassuming UNSC marine or regular crew member.

You think that Chips was on the Pillar of Autumn since it departed Reach? No! His first iteration was willed into existence only once the Chief awoke from cryo while approaching Installation 04. Only then was Chips needed. When Chips "dies" the memory of that iteration is removed and instantly replaced by that of the new Dubbo. He is eternal, he is unending. Only when the Chief finally approaches a final resolution of the Flood question, only when the Precursors are given an adequate answer for whether or not humanity is truly worthy of the burden of the Mantle will Chips reveal all. Then, his last iteration, will offer a final decision for not to the Master Chief, but the player themselves. Said decision will be color coded into three different shades, of course, for otherwise how will players fully grasp the importance of their final answer?
"Turn that poop into wine!"

- L. Ron Hoyabembe
This is quite the necro lads.
My life is a lie, thank you for opening my eyes to the real halo lore
I want whatever you guys are on.
Chipps Dubbo couldn’t be jusus because he is greater than him. Chipps Dubbo > Jesus.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2