Forums / Community / Halo Universe

[Locked] Is SERGEANT AVERY JOHNSON the WARDEN ETERNAL

OP SQUEAVERKING1

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Is Sergeant Johnson the Warden Eternal? There was a composer on the Ark, he could have fallen into it and become the Warden. Then Master Chief and Johnson can be reunited.
Its certainly a possibility.
Spoiler:
Show
That's a pretty crappy fan service
No it'd be great u don't know what ur talking about
No it'd be great u don't know what ur talking about
Unless they really expand it, I don't see a point.
Remember Cortana? People were crying over her death. After we got used to it we got the most, cheesy, most crappy comeback as the villain.

Now you guys want the Warden to be to Johnson-I mean what's the connection between the two?
It's not like the Warden is from the Ark-like it's completely out of nowhere for them to be connected to each other
Is Sergeant Johnson the Warden Eternal? There was a composer on the Ark, he could have fallen into it and become the Warden. Then Master Chief and Johnson can be reunited.
Uh, where does it say there was a composer on the Ark?

Also Johnson was on the halo when it exploded.

Why would johnson suddenly become defender of the domain?

Now you guys want the Warden to be to Johnson-I mean what's the connection between the two?
It's not like the Warden is from the Ark-like it's completely out of nowhere for them to be connected to each other
And if the Warden was from the Ark, why do the created not control it?
It makes no sense
1 Johnson was on Installation 04B at the end of Halo 3
2 Why would Johnson become the Warden when all the other humans who were composed turned to Prometheans?
3 The domain had to have had a protector for more than just 6 years, I mean the Forerunners wouldn't leave something so important like the Domain without a defender for so long.
Plus there is literally zero reasons why Johnson and the Warden would be connected.
Uh, where does it say there was a composer on the Ark?

Also Johnson was on the halo when it exploded.

Why would johnson suddenly become defender of the domain?

And if the Warden was from the Ark, why do the created not control it?
In the book, Halo Fractures, there is a short story where Bornstellar uses a Composer on another Forerunner, creating Tragic Solitude. If I remember correctly, this occurred on the Ark, which would mean there is a Composer there. (I am not proposing any plausibility of Jonson being Composed)

Correct regarding Johnson's death on the Halo. But the bigger issue than motivations is the fact that the Warden Eternal was known to the Forerunner Builder in the hidden messages throughout Halo 5, meaning the Warden has been around since the Forerunners were in power, making him over 100,000 years old, which means he can't be Johnson.
"Marines don't die. Nor can they be processed by Neural-Physic constructs." - 26th century UNSCMC Field Manual.
This is the day you are gonna land on something as stubborn as you are, and thats me -Warden Johnson
how did a joke post become so serious?
The Warden Eternal is old. Older than Johnson. Older than the Didact. Older than my mama. Johnson didn't get composed then turn into someone who already existed.

But I'll tell you who Johnson is .................................
Spoiler:
Show
how did a joke post become so serious?
Hard to tell the difference with some of the theories posted around here sometimes.
Yes.
You are literally scraping the bottom of the barrel for a way for Johnson to somehow have survived. This would cheapen his death big time. The explaination for Cortana's survival is that this is simply a fragment of Cortana. Sorry guys, the Cortana we all know and love is dead. The Cortana in Halo 5 is not the Cortana we knew.
He wants revenge on John and Cortana for abandoning him. You don't just leave the Johnson behind!
He wants revenge on John and Cortana for abandoning him. You don't just leave the Johnson behind!
Johnson was sent out with a bang. Died a hero's death. He was dead before the cutscene was over. Semper Fi, Johnson, Semper Fi.
Johnson was sent out with a bang. Died a hero's death. He was dead before the cutscene was over. Semper Fi, Johnson, Semper Fi.
lolz
This theory is amazing!
Tbh, it sounds like something 343 would do to us though, even if it's highly improbable
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3