Forums / Community / Halo Universe

is there a common spot to find halo media?

OP TRNinjaBroccoli

I took a look at --HALO STORY AND WHERE TO FIND IT V3-- and only found all the content but not ware to get it.

I have found
Books https://www.thriftbooks.com/series/halo/38953/
Comics https://digital.darkhorse.com/series/429/halo

Is this ware I should buy the media at?
Anywhere online should suffice what you are looking for. For Halo books, I literally just look up the book I want on the Book app for Apple, since basically all the books are on there. As for comics Darkhorse is a good place to go.
Last time I checked, Amazon has many of the books half off MSRP.
As for physical copies of novels I'm not too sure as I usually listen to the audio books on long drives, but Dark Horse is definitely the place to go for the comic books.
I have gotten every piece of my collection from Amazon, and that includes every book, comic, and visual guide. Some were a bit hard to find and I had to dig deep and swap out some key words during the search, but the stuff is out there. Not all of it is in the best condition though, but that isn't something I care too much about. If you do care about that, you may need to visit a few comic book shops and book stores in your area and see if they can point you in the right direction for finding auction sites and collector forums.
I have gotten every piece of my collection from Amazon, and that includes every book, comic, and visual guide. Some were a bit hard to find and I had to dig deep and swap out some key words during the search, but the stuff is out there. Not all of it is in the best condition though, but that isn't something I care too much about. If you do care about that, you may need to visit a few comic book shops and book stores in your area and see if they can point you in the right direction for finding auction sites and collector forums.
ty ty
look in halopedia also check out hidden expiria’s, halo follower’s and halo canon’s YouTube channel for halo media