Forums / Community / Halo Universe

JORGE-052 The Fall of Reach

OP HAN CH0LL0

Not sure if this story ever gets old, but The Fall of Reach Lore is probably the better read and really shows the True Grit of the Spartan program, a co-worker just dropped some JORGE-052 memorabilia on my desk not knowing how important of a figure this guy in the fall of Reach. ALL HAIL JORGE-052
HAN CH0LL0 wrote:
Not sure if this story ever gets old, but The Fall of Reach Lore is probably the better read and really shows the True Grit of the Spartan program, a co-worker just dropped some JORGE-052 memorabilia on my desk not knowing how important of a figure this guy in the fall of Reach. ALL HAIL JORGE-052
I'm wondering what kind of memorablilla it was. Was it the Gorge action figure? Also, how do i get coworkers as cool as yours, apparently?
He gave his life thinking he saved the planet taking out a Covenant Super Carrier! Although I think Jorge’s death is overlooked due to all the deaths after him, he played a key part in Reach’s downfall.
here's a good question: What if JORGE-052 never died and we are left to believe that he died? We only see the ship blow up. We assume that he died. If life has taught me anything it's assumption is a weapon best left holstered for the right time. Expect the unexpected. Don't dismiss the question just because we saw what we did and were told what we were told. Was there anything he could've done to escape? We don't really know because we didn't actually see him die just the after effects of his supposed death.