You think jun are dead? many people dont know what happened to them
He's still alive, as far as I know.
Juns survived his little space walk in one of the books and is currenty still alive.
jun's alive. I think he's still recovering from his exposure to the vacuum though. so I guess alive but temporarily crippled.
He is alive. He serves as the chief recruiter for Spartan IVs. After his space walk he is recovering and we don't have much more info
He's still alive, as far as I know.
Yeah he should be
As of 2558, he is a commander in the Spartan IV program.
He is alive. He serves as the chief recruiter for Spartan IVs. After his space walk he is recovering and we don't have much more info
Hopefully we'll get something in Legacy of Onxy. He's probably wherever Musa is at the moment.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Hopefully we'll get something in Legacy of Onxy. He's probably wherever Musa is at the moment.
Hopefully
He is not dead. He now recruits people for the spartan lllV program.