Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Universe

[Locked] Learn how to speak a Covenant language

OP TheDarkSpartan

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I would love to learn the language of the Unggoy. I sure would spend a lot more time learning that than I do learning Spanish.
Lol 😂 it honestly sounds like the jakels say -Yoink-
Star Trek has it that you can now learn how to speak the Klingon Language as well as a few other of the alien languages that are featured throughout the series and the Star Trek universe.
I honestly think it'd be fun to learn how to speak like Sangheili or even a Grunt. The Jackals kind of scare me for some reason, lol.
What are your thoughts on 343,Microsoft, or a third party company coming up with a book or books that teach you how to speak different alien languages that are featured throughout the Halo series and Universe?
Wouldn’t mind a bit if they did a Duolingo Sangheili language on the app, I think it would be awesome. I would definitely learn it.
I think learning Sangheili would be difficult, but not impossible, as someone had to voice those lines in-game. They do have a different facial structure, which would make replicating the sounds hard, but I think it could be done. Would love to see it.
Please don't revive old topics thanks
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2