OP bs angel

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 32
tL Armada got it right. In case you are wondering at the end of the mission Assualt on the control room, master cheif puts cortana into the system and she explains a few details, before chief rushes yo find captin keys.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
question for people just want to see if people know the answer.

in halo CE what did the fourunners call halo?
Fortress World.
I believe it was only called that in The Flood. Could be wrong though.
The Flood and Halo: CE's dialogue almost go hand in hand. She says it at the end of the mission Assault on the Control room when John places her in the installation's control panel. She was explaining why the Forerunners built, "What they call a Fortress World to... wait, that can't be. Those Covenant fools! They must have known. There must have been signs!" or something along those lines.
Quote:
03/01/2526 - Preston Cole leads the largest fleet the UNSC had previously commissioned to destroy the Covenant ship near Harvest.
Wow I swear last night I was going to post a question about Preston Cole! It's like you and I are meant...to be..
Okay maybe not, but my question was going to be along the lines of his "death" and if he is KIA or just MIA?
Note to self: keep eye on this thread.
This thread is about a week too late. You could have done, "2/21/2558 - On this day in Halo, the crew of the Infinity celebrates Infinity Day with cupcakes."

Now where's my cupcake...
Quote:
Quote:
03/01/2526 - Preston Cole leads the largest fleet the UNSC had previously commissioned to destroy the Covenant ship near Harvest.
Wow I swear last night I was going to post a question about Preston Cole! It's like you and I are meant...to be..
Okay maybe not, but my question was going to be along the lines of his "death" and if he is KIA or just MIA?
For years it was KIA but just after the War ONI predicted an 89.7% chance that Cole survived his last stand. They believe he may have run off to be with his wife who was an Insurrectionist Captain.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
For years it was KIA but just after the War ONI predicted an 89.7% chance that Cole survived his last stand. They believe he may have run off to be with his wife who was an Insurrectionist Captain.
In Evolutions, I believe it says he survived, but I could be mistaken. I really can't remember.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
In Evolutions, I believe it says he survived, but I could be mistaken. I really can't remember.
That's actually where the above statistic came from.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
That's actually where the above statistic came from.
Whoops, I just went back and checked that section out and I screwed up. Sorry :P
OK bs angel, my turn to do one:
Spoiler:
Show
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
For years it was KIA but just after the War ONI predicted an 89.7% chance that Cole survived his last stand. Theoy believe he may have run off to be with his wife who was an Insurrectionist Captain.
Exactly why i want 343i to answer this question! Can you imagine that guy back in action for the innies? Us Halo nuts would be drooling to see him out there.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
For years it was KIA but just after the War ONI predicted an 89.7% chance that Cole survived his last stand. Theoy believe he may have run off to be with his wife who was an Insurrectionist Captain.
Exactly why i want 343i to answer this question! Can you imagine that guy back in action for the innies? Us Halo nuts would be drooling to see him out there.
They do question which side he might be on if they ever come across him. Considering he is a war hero and an icon who rivals that of the Master Chief, I think they would go easy on him. That group of Insurrectionists assisted the UNSC in that battle and basically saved their -Yoink-.
Quote:
Even if the guy is still alive, wouldnt he be pushing 100? Hardly military material lol.
Quote:
Quote:
Even if the guy is still alive, wouldnt he be pushing 100? Hardly military material lol.
Johnson was in his 80s. But even if he wasn't in good fighting shape he has either a Son or Daughter who might be able to help. Anyone from that Insurrectionist Colony could help.
Quote:
Neat but the real mystery is when Jun died ;)
I hope Juns story is unveiled somewhere in the future. I would love to see some CG story of noble team before the fall of reach
Quote:
Quote:
I hope Juns story is unveiled somewhere in the future. I would love to see some CG story of noble team before the fall of reach
If you guys haven't read a fistful of arrows I would highly recommend it, it is a story that isn't recognized as canon (yet as far as I know) of Jun's story after reach.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
If you guys haven't read a fistful of arrows I would highly recommend it, it is a story that isn't recognized as canon (yet as far as I know) of Jun's story after reach.
thx but i would rather have something that is canon. im sure its good tho!!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I saw that a long time ago. I thought Levi did an excellent job on it.
Quote:
Johnson was in his 80s. But even if he wasn't in good fighting shape he has either a Son or Daughter who might be able to help. Anyone from that Insurrectionist Colony could help.
Well, Johnson was a Spartan I, so im sure that helped him stay in the game longer. I also couldnt find a specific date of birth, so he could have only been in his 60s.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You do realize he was talking about Preston Cole, right?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 32