6. ...
  7. 32
This is cool
this looks really cool
Noble 6 is still alive

This post has been hidden.

Cool beans man!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
simply combine halo 2 3 and 4 endings together into one big massive ending except with the guardians dying and I am sure there is a creative way of making the guardians die.
I'm pretty sure that just throwing multiple endings from different games together doesn't make a good ending
Can’t wait to read all of these
07/24/2552
  • Two months after the death of Thom-A293, SPARTAN-B312 joins Noble Team as Noble Six.
  • Noble Team discovers the Covenant's presence on Reach for the first time at Visegrád Relay. Planetary directive WINTER CONTINGENCY is declared.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
Seriously, though, when did Jun die? That's really the only question anyone has about Jun.
Jun is still alive. He helped train the spartan 4's

teach me all of the lore ty
Seriously, though, when did Jun die? That's really the only question anyone has about Jun.
I would say he died of old age.

This is a great post and really showcases how rich the Halo lore is. I hope that this universe continues to expand and we'll get Halo lore historians to really keep track of it all!
Thanks!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
Naomi Sentzke and I have the same birthday, she's older then me though.
September 15
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 29
  4. 30
  5. 31
  6. ...
  7. 32