Forums / Community / Halo Universe

Master Chief Kill Count

OP j king345

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I was reading up on the Arbiter and found out that he is responsible for the deaths of 1 billion humans. I immediately began to wonder what Master Chief's kill count on the Covenant was. It's gotta be somewhere past 500,000 at least, right?
Probably, between blowing up Fleets, rings, arks, and cities, and just plain shooting his way through I would say at least 500,000 probably more...
His Kill count is so far unknown. The human with most kills is most likely Danforth Whitcomb. The NOVA bomb destroyed a planet and a moon
I would love to know what it is......just for the hell of it.
Its way more than 500 k if you just start counting the lives of those halo rings the flood multiple fleets.
Its way more than 500 k if you just start counting the lives of those halo rings the flood multiple fleets.
Yeah, but the Flood aren't aligned with Covenant. I was mostly wondering just Covenant only, from when he first killed a Covenant member to the end of the war.
infinty

+1
b12ickt0p wrote:
infinty

+1
And a bag of chips.
The Arbiter has been glassing planets from above easily eradicating their populace,
While the Master Chief had to go on a defense against ground troops and sometimes infiltrating their carriers & fleets.

There's a difference between both,
BIbik93 wrote:
The Arbiter has been glassing planets from above easily eradicating their populace,
While the Master Chief had to go on a defense against ground troops and sometimes infiltrating their carriers & fleets.

There's a difference between both,
Be that as it may, I'm sure there are some who are curious as to how many he's killed.
Thta's a tough one...I'm pretty sure more than one million Covies.
enough to where even the Covenant Prophets called him "Demon"
no doubt.
they fear his power
b12ickt0p wrote:

no doubt.
they fear his power
In Halo: the Flood, Zuka 'Zamamee is assigned with the task of killing John-117, so they definitely considered him a threat. I think it said in the book that John is responsible for 'only' 10 000, but this was back in 2552.
over 9000!!!!

he has taken out a super carrier, covie station, corvets, a captial ship, I mean jeez the carrier and capital ship alone house what about 300,000 personal alone right? i think Chief may be closer to the arbiter then we think. the books can really tell us more of what he actually has done but my Lore is rusty.
Problem is, what about shared kills?
so if you include the flood the AIs on the rings and shield world how many total would you say hes killed
John is responsible for the great schism. That alone makes it about thousand of ships and millions
of crew members aboard them.
Im pretty sure he has killed more then 500 000.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3