Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Universe

Master Chief vs Doom Slayer

OP Spartan0865047

I would bet on master chief. Although the slayer has superior armor, in eternal he has those open spots on his arms which would be a huge weakness too be exploited. Chief also has luck which would likely allow him too find a spartan laser, and I calculated the strength of the spartan laser. It has an output of 1.21 gigawatts of energy in the laser that it fires and 1.21 gigawatts is 55,660,000,000 degrees Fahrenheit (30,922,222,204.444 degrees Celsius) while argent energy is 27,000,000 degrees Fahrenheit (14,999,982.222 degrees Celsius) meaning the spartan laser is actually more powerful than the big and mighty BFG 10000. Meaning if Chief got ahold of a spartan laser he would easily crush the slayer.
Doom Slayer has the power of a god, Master Chief can't compare to that no matter how many handicaps you put on the Slayer.
The Doom Slayer would win 10 times out of 10. Chief is just a normal guy with a bunch of enhancements essentially. The Doom Slayer is essentially a god.
Wtf is a doom slayer
Crunchy wrote:
Wtf is a doom slayer
The main character from the DOOM franchise.
I would say the outcome would be determined by the conditions and where they are in their respective timelines.

Like are we talking about Doom 1 Doomguy VS. Halo CE Master Chief? Halo 5 Master Chief VS. Doom Eternal Doom Slayer? Both Characters outside their Armors? Similar Weapon Sets in a Wilderness or City Setting? A Open Battlefield, No Items, Melee Only? Ahahaha
Doom slayer easily. While I like Halo more than Doom Im not a baby and will admit Doomslayer stomps here. (not hating on doom btw it's my second favorite franchise)
I would bet on master chief. Although the slayer has superior armor, in eternal he has those open spots on his arms which would be a huge weakness too be exploited. Chief also has luck which would likely allow him too find a spartan laser, and I calculated the strength of the spartan laser. It has an output of 1.21 gigawatts of energy in the laser that it fires and 1.21 gigawatts is 55,660,000,000 degrees Fahrenheit (30,922,222,204.444 degrees Celsius) while argent energy is 27,000,000 degrees Fahrenheit (14,999,982.222 degrees Celsius) meaning the spartan laser is actually more powerful than the big and mighty BFG 10000. Meaning if Chief got ahold of a spartan laser he would easily crush the slayer.
The 1.21 gigawatts is a gag and reference to "back to the future". The BFG 10k put a continent Sized Hole into Mars. No Spartan Laser can be compared to the BFG 10k
Welp, let’s get to the feats. I will use every single feat including comics and power ups.

strength: the chief can cave in a brute’s skull with a punch, flip a tank, throw mongoose with relative difficulty, dent titanium without armor with two punches, rip guns off its station, and can go toe to toe with a sangheli. Factoring the tank flipping, the chief would be a low two digit tonner.

the doom slayer can punch low three digit objects across the room at insane speeds, destroy chains capable of withstanding the pull between a massive tower idle in mid air and titans keeping it idle in midair with a punch, destroyed massive statues with a punch, and in berserk mode, he can blow up demons capable of tanking hits from a minigun that fire 15mm tungsten slugs at 5000 ft per sec (aka it is slightly weaker than the gun on an a10 warthog) with one or two punches. This would make the doom slayer a hundred tonner at the very least.

speed: the master chief can sprint at a safe speed of 40mph but can run up to 60 at a risk of leg injury. The doom slayer, on the other hand, can instantly accelerate to 78 mph without any indication of injury or setback.

endurance: the master chief is capable of tanking fire arms and <3000 C plasma bolts thanks to his extremely powerful shield system, which also allows him to survive a fall from low orbit via armor lock. His armor is also made of titanium alloy, which allows him to tank small fire arms and survive several bolts of aforementioned plasma bolts.

the doom slayer, on the other hand, survived the vega core explosion of multi hundred megaton tnt (which is an explosion and not teleportation, which is quite evident due to how vega says it) an entire temple collapsing on him and being fired out of a rail cannon at an acceleration level around thousands of G as well as the impact of being crashed into a wall.

Reaction speed: the chief is capable of dodging aircraft missiles thanks to cortana, can move his entire body to dodge a 50 cal machine gun fire, and dodge plasma bolts from covenant plasma guns.

the doom slayer doesn’t really have an in game feat but if we use the doom comics, we see him dodging bullets from multiple assailants and as well as two cacaodemons.

Combat feats: chief stopped the flood from becoming any stronger past gravemind state, caused the fall of the covenant, and was able to stop the didacts plan.

the slayer: held back hell (which is infinite) for eons by himself, killed the khan maykr, stopped the icon of sin from sucking the entire earth realm universe into hell, and is going to go toe to toe with Davoth, a pimeval god who killed and consumed other gods of their own universes.

i wont put down the weapons as they are a massive head ache to do.

but all in all, the doom slayer stomps. The chief has no way of hurting the slayer unless he gets enough hits with the binary rifle or the incinerator cannon as they fire antimatter payloads at the targets, which I believe the slayer has no current feats of surviving or dealing with.
Master Chief is the super soldier
Doom Slayer is one of the Circus
Chief by a landslide
Chief by a landslide
How
Chief by a landslide
How
Because that’s my opinion
Chief by a landslide
How
since when were verse debates this easy to win
Chief by a landslide
How
Well, it’s my opinion, and you can have yours.
Chief by a landslide
How
Well, it’s my opinion, and you can have yours.
This power...it overwhelms me...