Forums / Community / Halo Universe

MCU Captain America vs Atroix

OP B0wCHlCKAW0wW0w

Who wins in a straight up fight?
Atriox.
Simple of his brutal strenght,agility and his mind.
He single handly beat three Spartans,so the Captain wouldnt be a problem for him.
atriox. capt is basically a spartan but without the fancy gear (or the mind broken mind of a spartan 2 or 3 but that isn't need here) and atriox took on 3 spartan 2's who did have the fancy gear.
Atriox without a doubt.
Captain America from the MCU is as lot less powerful (more realistic imo) than his comicbook counterpart.
A normal Spartan could beat Captain America.
Atriox beat 3 Spartans. (although the context of the fight heavily favoured Atriox)
EvilKeny28 wrote:
Atriox without a doubt.
Captain America from the MCU is as lot less powerful (more realistic imo) than his comicbook counterpart.
Atriox beat 3 Spartans. (although the context of the fight heavily favoured Atriox)
I agree. The MCU Captain America is roughly the equivalent of a Spartan 3 without the armor, and plus a nearly indestructible metal disk.
I won't even debate the comic versions of Marvel characters because they have no root in reality (they're pure fantasy stories with magic computers, which doesn't compare well with other franchises that actually take into account limitations of physics and biology).
JNDreher wrote:
EvilKeny28 wrote:
Atriox without a doubt.
I agree. The MCU Captain America is roughly the equivalent of a Spartan 3 without the armor, and plus a nearly indestructible metal disk.
I won't even debate the comic versions of Marvel characters because they have no root in reality (they're pure fantasy stories with magic computers, which doesn't compare well with other franchises that actually take into account limitations of physics and biology).
Yep.
This is why I despise versus threads that compare a comicbook character and a more reality-based character
Cap dies. Atriox bested 3 Spatan IIs and put one OOA for sometime in spite of his armour. So it wouldn't be much of a fight.
JNDreher wrote:
EvilKeny28 wrote:
Atriox without a doubt.
Apparently a Spartan III in SPI armor in a book lifted a boulder(as big as her torso) made out of limestone(which was found in the cave. Realistically the boulder would've weighed well a ton or two. The book was Last Light.
JNDreher wrote:
EvilKeny28 wrote:
Atriox without a doubt.
Apparently a Spartan III in SPI armor in a book lifted a boulder(as big as her torso) made out of limestone(which was found in the cave. Realistically the boulder would've weighed well a ton or two. The book was Last Light.
What's the point you're trying to make? That it's unrealistic for a Spartan to be able to lift such a boulder? Or that Spartans are stronger than we think? Your wording is terribly vague.
You also conveniently neglect to mention that Olivia-G291 was from Gamma Company, the only company who were given illegal neural-altering mutagens in order to be able to continue combat under terminal levels of stress and shock. This makes them highly unstable without regular dosages of medicine, which is a negative side effect in the long run and thus unfeasible for wider use.
Atriox hands down and he wouldn't need the grav hammer either
Please! This is worse than the one of "master chief vs captain america", Atriox could beat down 3 spartan II, whose hits are as strong as a car impact and are so fast that other humans can track them well with just eyesight, and can survive literally fallling from space. Atriox won against 3 of those at the same time.
Gravity mace vs Guy who punch hard with metal shield.

Gravity Mace gotta win it, even if it were wielded by a grunt. Okay maybe not a grunt but you get the point