Most underrated or underappreciated Halo Character

OP FXNRXR

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Whats the most Underrated or Underappreciated Halo Character from the games or lore?
Echo 419, "Foehammer". Big part of Halo: CE.
A team of Spartans that have more lore than most of the rest of Halo characters combined, that have literally 3 missions together in game, I present to you the paradox of blue team.
A team of Spartans that have more lore than most of the rest of Halo characters combined, that have literally 3 missions together in game, I present to you the paradox of blue team.
Lol good choice.. we keep hearing about all these crazy cool classified missions and about how Blue Team has registered more missions together than all other UNSC fire teams in all of UNSC history, yet we have next to no information on most of these missions. Please 343, expand on this.
Literally any Spartan-III but to point out my favorite 2...

Tom and Lucy.

Then the Gammas of Fireteam Saber
"Jerk Store" Unggoy. C'mon. He survived all the way to the destruction of Installation 04B.
Definitely all of the S-III’s in my opinion aside from Noble Team.
I think Miranda is the most underrated character in all of the games. She’s young and doesn’t have much of anything fleshed out for her character beyond the events of Halo 2 & 3. 343i seems to be changing quite a bit with her character in the show and I am fine with that as long as the core of who I believe Miranda is, remains intact.
A lot of people seem to be interpreting this question with "who is your favorite".

I can't seem to figure out the fascination with people online overusing the term "underrated", I feel like I see it everywhere.

I would my favorites are Captain Keyes and The Didact but they are both major characters.

As far as actual underrated characters, or ones that I like that don't really get a ton of focus in the general Halo story, I would probably go B.B. from the Kilo-5 trilogy, he was my favorite from that series. If that is too "mainstream" then I would probably go with Sif from Contact Harvest, or even Mken 'Scre'ah'ben from Broken Circle.
1. Spartan Gabriel Thorne
2. Fireteam Crimson
The Arbiter since Halo 2. He went from having such a characterful representation to being regulated to cutscenes to having his Armor change. Personally believe he deserves a game set during his time on the Halo Ring
I believe the most underrated character is that marine who survived halo 1 Halo 2 and halo 3 I believe his name is skips
I believe the most underrated character is that marine who survived halo 1 Halo 2 and halo 3 I believe his name is skips
Chips* Dubbo.
Chips* Dubbo.
Damn,he should get his own Halo spin off game then😀
Chips* Dubbo.
Yeah that’s the one :)
In my strongly honest opinion, Blue Team is so criminally underrated. And I agree with Spartan II L058 for that one. I believe that out of everyone on Blue Team, Fred is the most underappreciated. He deserves his own game, even if it plays like Final Fantasy X-2.
Commander Sarah Palmer,she is after all leader of Spartan IV-s.
Underrated huh? I gotta go with Spartan-IIIs literally any Spartan-III. “Who are they?” I hear you say, well I don’t know, they have very little lore out there despite how important they were as well as when they are compared to their predecessors and successors. 343, expand Spartan-III lore please and thank you. It’d make my day.
Chipps Dubbo is one of my favorite underappreciated characters on the human side, mainly because he has literally survived everything. Also his Aussie accent and quips are hilarious in my opinion. On the Covenant side it would have to be Rtas 'Vadum. I feel like he doesn't get enough credit for how awesome he is.
Lol good choice.. we keep hearing about all these crazy cool classified missions and about how Blue Team has registered more missions together than all other UNSC fire teams in all of UNSC history, yet we have next to no information on most of these missions. Please 343, expand on this.
To be fair, there's plenty of info out there regarding operations that included or were practically led by Blue Team. Some examples: Operation Silent Storm, Last Light, Fall of Reach, First Strike, Retribution, and various others.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4