Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Universe

Mythos, Warfleet; What Should Come Next?

OP C0MMAND0 EL1TE

Halo Mythos is arguably one of the best things for a Halo lore fan to have ever been written. Now that I'm in the process of reading Warfleet, I'm really excited for potential new entries. I would be ecstatic if we got one focusing on the various species of the Halo Universe (Sangheili, Kig-Yar, Forerunner, etc.) and everything about their culture and history. I'd love to read about their societies, politics, art, mythology, technology, etc. They could even delve deeper into humanity's colonization years and Interplanetary Wars. I've been wanting something like this to happen for years and we're closer than ever to finally getting it.
They can do a book with the data drops from Reach, every only for your eyes from loot crate material and whatever material which never been published
A book about the equipment, armors, weapons, vehicles, the UNSC, Covenant, and Forerunners used on ground battles?
Give me Halo: Groundwar

Detailed analysises on Human and Alien Equipment, iron out the funky stuff like 300 meter MA5Cs, and give us an in depth look of UNSC Army Equipment. Infact, the UNSC Army needs a section because they barely get any love outside of Halo: Reach.

basically a book on the ground forces, of human and alien species of Halo.
UrDidact27 wrote:
A book about the equipment, armors, weapons, vehicles, the UNSC, Covenant, and Forerunners used on ground battles?
Exactly this, I've been -Yoinking!- about this on space battles and we need some groundforce guide to iron stuff out. though, I'd think "Human" and "Alien" with Ex-covenant/fringe Species and Forerunner in their own subsections under alien would work fine.
i'd like a book on the culture of future humanity, and the various species of the covenant.
so yeah i agree with your idea.
Halo: Outer Colonies. I have been asking for this since 2007. I want to know the detail of every Battle in the Outer Colonies, the details of the losses and wins, the glassings, every Battle of Harvest, every Preston Cole Battle, detailed art descriptions of the tactics used by UNSC and Covenant.
I want a second volume of Warfleet and a book detailing weapons and equipment or Vehicles.
Would love to see something detailing the Sangheili Language. Not a Dictionary. It's too complex to just list down words for us to copy and paste into sentences.
A book showing the design, culture, history, and technology of New Mombasa, covering the periods from Halo 2 to modern day, since the city surely changed drastically post-Covenant War. Or a better idea, listing all of the major fictional human cities within the universe. The cars, buildings, civilian life, politics, histories, media, etc.
Basically something equivilent to the Star Wars Essential Guides. A large, well illistrated and explained book detailing weapons, vehicles, planets, the like.
Warfleets but on steroids.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Basically something equivilent to the Star Wars Essential Guides. A large, well illistrated and explained book detailing weapons, vehicles, planets, the like.
This. Or maybe a book detailing various species and their culture.
This. Or maybe a book detailing various species and their culture.
You mean the Essential Guide to Alien Species?
Star Wars had the right idea
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Maybe a complete book on Forerunners and their entire background. Like ships, armor, weapons, factions, government system, etc. I think learning more about the Forerunners would be really cool.
I'd like to see either a book about ground troops and infantry, or a more biologically-focused book, talking about things like the different biological quirks of the species of the Halo Universe, and some info about the various planets in the Halo Universe. Maybe a galactic map? We really don't have a map of the Halo Universe yet, and that's something I'd like to see.