Forums / Community / Halo Universe

N'tho 'Sraom and Usze 'Taham

OP Ahriman13

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Does any one wonder what happend to them after halo 3 we have no mention of them after halo 3. I would like to see them make an appericane in future halo media. maybe even halo 5. Givein that Taham is a liaison to the UNSC it would of bere nice to see him in halo esclation.
Nothing's been said as far as I know.

It'd certainly be good to see them again as part of Thel's return. seeing Rtas again would be nice too.

It'd be interesting for Chief to end up getting back with Blue team and then Thel makes a second team consisting of him, Rtas, Usze, and N'tho. Seeing these eight characters all in the same room facing each other would be a sight to behold.

I would like to see them.

Query: I wonder what their canon status is?

As they are not in any of the Halo 3 cut-scenes. Kinda remind me of Chips and Stacker.
unfortnaly I don't know. The only way we can find out is if one of us ask 343.
Absolutely. I can imagine those two would like to help Chief at some point, and neither of them seem like they would have a reason to join Jul 'Mdama's Covenant.
Quote:

As they are not in any of the Halo 3 cut-scenes. Kinda remind me of Chips and Stacker.
Im not the catalog but, Bungie had these "canon" Blog post that were called "Excerpts from long-term, in-field interviews with the soldiers of E2-BAG/1/7. By Doctor Robert McLees"
They give some interesting small pieces of canon, one of them mentions Sraom. Also both Usze, and N'tho was other post given there back story but it was only a paragraph each. So I say there canon but maybe they were doing other things then helping the chief.
N'tho provided the UNSC with vital information on Jiralhanae tactics and technology, and was one of the youngest and most promising operatives within the Fleet of Retribution. I'd love to see them make another appearance, and maybe even play as them again. On my first play through of Halo 3, I played as N'tho on legendary and I always found him to be an interesting character even before the release of Halo 3. The two are very underdeveloped and deserve to be reintroduced to the series, as well as Shipmaster Vadum.

The two Elites were pretty pro-UNSC from what I understand, so there's little chance they'd join SOAT or Jul's Storm.
It would be cool to have them return.
Temporary link established.
Quote:
Query Answer: N'thro 'Sraom and Usze 'Taham confirmed active post-Covenant War. Additional details pending [cyberintrusion] of Human [frumentarii] cores.
Quote:
Quote:

Im not the catalog but, Bungie had these "canon" Blog post that were called "Excerpts from long-term, in-field interviews with the soldiers of E2-BAG/1/7. By Doctor Robert McLees"
They give some interesting small pieces of canon, one of them mentions Sraom. Also both Usze, and N'tho was other post given there back story but it was only a paragraph each. So I say there canon but maybe they were doing other things then helping the chief.
Haha just having fun with trying to draw him out. :)
In terms of canon status, I meant, like, are they a Stacker or a Chips Dubbo? That is because they are absent from any cutscenes. I don't know if they are just always behind the camera, on the other side of the wall, ect.

EDIT
Quote:
Temporary link established.
Quote:
Query Answer: N'thro 'Sraom and Usze 'Taham confirmed active post-Covenant War. Additional details pending [cyberintrusion] of Human [frumentarii] cores.
Thank you, Catalog. Now I know they are not only canon, but active. :D
I wanted to bring this back up a year later since I've been thinking about these two ever since the Hype Train has started on Halo 5.

Although we have an answer from Catalog, now that we've gotten a lot more information about Halo 5, it'd be nice to get an update if available on these two whether they're relevant or not (We know they at least exist).

While I could see Usze appearing in a book or two being in a governmental / political role as a more official Liason to the UNSC / UEG as not only a Rep for Sanghelios, but as a Religious Rep for the Asthetics, N'thro I'd think would probably be a part of Thel's team to find 'Chief but who knows.
I'm glad you bumped this so I could find it. I would love to see both of them back as well as more Rtas.
So I guess we now know either ONE or BOTH of these characters are present in the New Book: "Hunters in the Dark"

http://www.amazon.com/Hunters-Dark-HALO-Peter-David/dp/1476795851

Depending on the outcome of the book since it occurs long before Halo 5, there could still be a possibility of seeing these two in future media (Halo 5, etc.).
They are both heavily featured in Hunters in the Dark.
Yeah, read it and loved it. Hard to decide who I like more.
Hunters in the Dark as mentioned above!
I don't get why people bump year-old threads to provide answers.
I don't get why people bump year-old threads to provide answers.
Lol I know right? Everybody knows now. Maybe they just want to seem helpful? xD
I actually found it fun to see the immediate juxtaposition of the old speculation and the new revelations. :-)
I actually found it fun to see the immediate juxtaposition of the old speculation and the new revelations. :-)
Perhaps I've just soured to necro-posting in general. I will admit though it is fun to see what people's guesses were years ago.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2