Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Universe

Noble Team vs Fireteam Osiris.

OP Killian1987

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Who do you think would win in a straight up fight?
Down to pure skill, it’s mostly in favor of noble team. Noble team has been training since children, and noble six is the only Spartan other than master chief to be declared hyper-lethal. The only Spartan in Osiris that is even close to the experience of noble team is buck, who was the greatest odst during the war. Technologically, however, Osiris has the spartan iiis beat. They just have more new technology. Still, I think this fight could go either way
due to a numerical advantage, probably Noble team, as it is 6 on Noble vs 4 on Osiris.

as for skill? in a 4v4 (depending on which 4 of Noble team we are using, for example: Jun would be a bit of a challenge considering that Osiris doesn't have a sniper) the two teams could very well be evenly matched though still weighing a little more towards noble team as the Spartan-IIIs of noble are actually rated above average for Spartan-IIIs, hence why they were pulled from the mainline S-III groups and given MJOLNIR instead of SPI. However, Osiris are also highly skilled, with each member having having extensive experience in the field before being selected for the Spartan program, and would most likely pose more than a challenge for Carter, Kat, and Emile.
Noble Team. Osiris is more tactical, but the only one on the team that has the amount of experience is Buck.
I'd say noble team because the have more overall experience and plus they have been trained from birth.
Noble team wins every time.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Noble has the advantage in numbers, experience, and probably skill. Osiris might have the advantage in armor if Noble has to use their Reach armor, but that's probably not enough to turn the tables. Noble takes this, though some casualties on their end wouldn't be surprising.
N0mad NZ wrote:
I'd say noble team because the have more overall experience and plus they have been trained from birth.
Trained from birth? The Spartan-III program was made up of conscripted war orphans. Carter was 12 when he joined.
N0mad NZ wrote:
Trained from birth? The Spartan-III program was made up of conscripted war orphans. Carter was 12 when he joined.
My apologies, I meant since they were very young
I think noble team would win because of Jorge because he’s the only part an two on their team and Osiris doesn’t have one.
Noble Team wins in a heartbeat. They have far more experience and although they might not have the most recent technology, they still have access to all the armor abilities found in Halo: Reach. They have more members than Osiris and more skill. Osiris would present a challenge but I don't think they would win by a long shot.
Who do you think would win in a straight up fight?
Noble Team hands down. Simply because they're OG, deeper story, and 110% more willing to sacrafice themselves to complete the mission. Experience is another factor. They fought the covenant when the covenant was the covenant. Went out with honor too... I'm bias as well ;)
Id say noble here why, Noble6 has A HYPER LEATHAL VECTOR, Jorge is a walking tank, And jun has A sniper to stay back and shoot osiris

But osiris has boosters and ground pound but most imortantly. Spartan Charge this is what will take some of noble.

Now lets say the teams are using weapons from their respective games, Noble has a huge chance because of the,DMR,Pistol and Shotgun.

So overall Numericaly and skill wise and Bias......
noble team wins!
Noble team would definitely beat fireteam osiris since All members of noble team are spartan 3‘s (hell jorge‘s even a Spartan 2)
This is just a joke but Jun should shot lockle in the balls halofollower style
Noble wins by dint of them having a whole two extra members, which is a considerable advantage, outdated gear or not. Osiris puts up a good fight since they're no pushovers, but I don't see how they'd win against these odds.

Lil Dugget wrote:
[...] noble six is the only Spartan other than master chief to be declared hyper-lethal.
Mrcupcake8 wrote:
Id say noble here why, Noble6 has A HYPER LEATHAL VECTOR,
Hyper-lethal was changed to include all Spartans instead of just Chief and Noble Six. Not that it carried much weight to begin with. Noble Six is still a skilled individual, but the whole 'hyper-lethal' thing isn't much of a selling point anymore.
tL Armada wrote:
Hyper-lethal was changed to include all Spartans instead of just Chief and Noble Six. Not that it carried much weight to begin with. Noble Six is still a skilled individual, but the whole 'hyper-lethal' thing isn't much of a selling point anymore.
Im dating this in 2552 where it mattes to be hyper leathal if you would like to date it what ever the hell date in halo 5 do that but im dating this in 2552.
Mrcupcake8 wrote:
tL Armada wrote:
Im dating this in 2552 where it mattes to be hyper leathal if you would like to date it what ever the hell date in halo 5 do that but im dating this in 2552.
But the dates don't matter. The term 'hyper-lethal' was marketing jargon used by Bungie to hype up Noble Six, and that's it. The term didn't even make sense to only be applied to those two considering there were plenty of equally lethal Spartans around, and that's most likely why it was changed later.

Noble Six is still lethal in his own right, but simply using the term as a means of building the character up doesn't have merit anymore.
Noble Team wins
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2