Forums / Community / Halo Universe

Noble6 joined the Banished, what do you think?

OP NobleHurdle4114

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
If he were to ever make a comeback this would be the most realistic way?
They are Dead.

There is no realistic way to come back from that.
He is dead. And think that Banished hate Humans. Noblw 6 doesn't even have canon look, I don't see him returning.
You are dead,so stay dead.
Whats the point of bringing Six back?
Hes gone.
And the most realistic way to bring him back,is to show his remains.
Then he would be back,but still dead.
Well, the most realistic way for noble 6 to come back would be to have the UNSC reuse the noble team designation for a fireteam of six and label the members accordingly, but that is the only way I see. As for joining the banished? That doesn't make sense in the slightest.
He is dead I don't understand how he comeback from the dead lol
As much as I would love for him to come back in a halo spinoff it wouldn't make sense we all saw him die at the end of reach
If Six joined the Banished, the Spirit of Fire would have come across a lifeless carrier, Atriox's corpse, and the Ark strewn with starving, leaderless Jiralhanee by the thousands.
Holy -Yoink- even reading the title made my head ache. Knowing that almost no one wants him back and that plot twist... I'm guessing this wasn't supposed to be a serious thread.

If it was then my apologies. I'm just tired of these Noble 6 threads even though there's pretty strong concensus in the community that N6 shouldn't be brought back.
Why would Noble Six join a murderous, pillaging band of pirates?
Not even close. Don't underestimate things like duty, integrity, and service.
Noble 6 is gone, I want people to just accept it,and even if he was alive why would he join any covenant faction? This is click bait at its finest
If noble six comes back his death scene will be pointless.
This thread makes absolutely no sense. Whats the point of it?

Also it's just like how I said
Quote:
This topic is simply cursed and people will try to make even more topics about this in the near, if not, the far future of Halo.
Just leave him dead for Christ sake.
Can't join if he's dead, silly lol
Although i enjoyed playing as Noble 6 through the Reach campaign, I thought his death was 'executed' well (See what i did there?). I think it would lower the emotion of the Reach campaign if he were to survive, The hordes of Covenant forces rushing him combined with the Wraiths acting as artillery would have more than likely killed him, if they didn't; The glassing of the planet likely would.
They are Dead.There is no realistic way to come back from that.
"Do you not know that people die when they are killed?"
"Screw all the people I tried to save, imma join a bunch of alien pirates cause why not?"

Honestly, I don't know why people ask to bring chars back. It almost always cheapens the narrative and the characters become static shadows of their former selves as the author already concluded their story but brought it back for fan wank.

John Snow (does this really count a spoilers anymore) coming back was about the only time I've seen it done right, and thats because it built up to it with the random guy getting rezzed first and the story not giving John some glorious death scene that wrapped up his story. It put all the pieces in place offed him, and used his ressurection as more of the next step in his character. Ultimately the plot could have worked similarly with him just being grievously wounded but saved. The threat of death stayed real due to just how common and random death in GoT is.

A particularly bad one was Mwu Le Flaga from Gundam SEED. He had a pretty good sendoff protecting the ship and the woman he loved. Then they retconned his death (his helmet is floating in space before the DVD versions) and then he comes back as a villain randomly in season 2 with no memories. He then gets captured by said woman and somehow gets his memories back by doing the exact same thing that killed him the first time. Where's his character go from there? Into his woman's arms and thats it.
Both Noble 6 and Cortana had games dedicated to their doom. They are stories of sacrifice against great odds. Bringing them back just nullifies those odds and ruins their previous story. Bringing Noble 6 back in the banished is as nonsense as Cortana's sudden galactic ambitions.

"Just because you're right doesn't mean you're correct!"

Sorry I had to.
"Screw all the people I tried to save, imma join a bunch of alien pirates cause why not?"

Honestly, I don't know why people ask to bring chars back. It almost always cheapens the narrative and the characters become static shadows of their former selves as the author already concluded their story but brought it back for fan wank.

John Snow (does this really count a spoilers anymore) coming back was about the only time I've seen it done right, and thats because it built up to it with the random guy getting rezzed first and the story not giving John some glorious death scene that wrapped up his story. It put all the pieces in place offed him, and used his ressurection as more of the next step in his character. Ultimately the plot could have worked similarly with him just being grievously wounded but saved. The threat of death stayed real due to just how common and random death in GoT is.

A particularly bad one was Mwu Le Flaga from Gundam SEED. He had a pretty good sendoff protecting the ship and the woman he loved. Then they retconned his death (his helmet is floating in space before the DVD versions) and then he comes back as a villain randomly in season 2 with no memories. He then gets captured by said woman and somehow gets his memories back by doing the exact same thing that killed him the first time. Where's his character go from there? Into his woman's arms and thats it.
Both Noble 6 and Cortana had games dedicated to their doom. They are stories of sacrifice against great odds. Bringing them back just nullifies those odds and ruins their previous story. Bringing Noble 6 back in the banished is as nonsense as Cortana's sudden galactic ambitions.

"Just because you're right doesn't mean you're correct!"

Sorry I had to.
Well said... :')
I think that's a cool idea. We never actually see noble 6 die so it could make sense, but of course 343 wouldn't do that because they just want Halo to be Call of Duty, unoriginal and boring.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6