3. 21
  4. 22
  5. 23
  6. 24
  7. 25
  8. ...
  9. 79
Where as Spartan- 117 born?
-When did Locke undergo augmentation procedures?
-Did Buck wear Helljumper-class armor during New Blood?
Where as Spartan- 117 born?
He was born on Eridanus II :D That's an easy one!

Also my canon fodder submission:
Are the marines featured in the Warzone gametype real humans learning how to fight alongside superior soldier (Spartans) or are they AI simulations just like the Covenant/Prometheans?
1. Will there be a game based off of Ghost of Onyx.

2. Is 343I going to fix the lore that was messed up with the release of Halo: Reach.

3. When will more info on Oscar 129 be released?
1) There is a disease known as the "Logic Plague," which interferes with the Promethean forces. Does the Domain have any influence upon this disease, or was this used by the Didact in Halo 4?

2) Did ONI take any action to influence Anthony Petrovsky to double-cross Benjamin Giraud during the news interview, and if so, what was the action of ONI?

3) What roles did Locke have after the events of Halo: Nightfall and before Halo 5: Guardians?
1) At the end of the mission Reclaimer in Halo 4, Del Rio turns to Palmer and says "Lieutenant, arrest that man!" but I've also heard that Spartan IVs don't have ranks. Can you confirm Sarah Palmer's rank.

2) In Halo Wars the Spirit of Fire discovers a Scarab in the early stages of production. Is this the same model of Scarab seen in Halo 2?

Thanks for any answers you can provide.
Hey fellow diehards!!! Let me preface the following by thanking all who take the time to read my questions and provide feedback, it's most appreciated!

1). What is the status of the Halo/Spielberg project? There has been no feedback with much substance from 343i or a production studio since 2013.

2). Is the Domain a sentient being (or collective of beings) which ARE NOT of forerunner origin?

3). Will there be another species introduced in Guardians which is an eminent threat to humanity's continued survival (one which has not been part of any previously established Halo lore).

Thank you!
1) At the end of the mission Reclaimer in Halo 4, Del Rio turns to Palmer and says "Lieutenant, arrest that man!" but I've also heard that Spartan IVs don't have ranks. Can you confirm Sarah Palmer's rank.

2) In Halo Wars the Spirit of Fire discovers a Scarab in the early stages of production. Is this the same model of Scarab seen in Halo 2?

Thanks for any answers you can provide.
Great catch and follow up question with Del Rio's quote! :)

I can't believe I missed that one during H4's campaign. DURGGHHH.

My understanding is the recently formed Spartan branch is not part of any department of the UNSC military, but it's own entity. And they do not use a formal ranking system because each Spartan IV would be considered an "operator" in a real world comparison (Seal, Ranger etc, etc).

Operators are exceptionally motivated, trained & specialized assets of any military and therefore, don't require the same strict structure/ranking of more traditional military units and are required to work autonomously due to the difficulty of their missions.

which begs the question, why is Spartan Palmer required to be identified as Lieutenant Commander Palmer while onboard a UNSC ship?

perhaps it is simply to maintain uniformity within the Infinity's established Chain of Command. But if that's the case, wouldn't all Spartan IV's be required to be identified by their rank while onboard the Infinity.
-In Halo 2, Rtas says that the Arbiter's armour is quite old, hence the invisibility won't last as long as the newer ones worn by fellow Elites accompanying him. Yet, at the end of Halo Wars, the then Arbiter dies in the shield world, which eventually explodes. Hence the armour provided by the prophets in Halo 2 shouldn't be older than 20 years. Could you explain?

-In the Halo 2 Anniversary 2-part cinematic that introduces us to Halo 5, we see the Arbiter's elites wearing the armour we see in the three Halo games; then at E3 we see that the Elites are wearing instead the armour from Halo 4. Are there both kind of armours? Why?

-What type of classification are the new Covenant ships seen in the E3?
1) Is Spartan Grey Team still Active, if not, what happened to them?

2) Same goes for Naomi, is she still active, or did the events of kilo V effect her so that she retired?

3) What is the current state of Servants of the Abiding truth. Have they been defeated, or are they still holding their own?
1: What happened to Urban Holland (Noble actual) after the events of Halo Reach?
2: Is there a version of the mark V[B] that is used by Spartan IV's?
3: What happened to offensive bias after he brought Mendicant bias to the ark?
I was wondering exactly as to the explanation for Chief's armor change from Halo 3 to Halo 4. I can understand if it were simply an artistic change on 343i's part, and it is still an Gen I Mark VI. The problem with this is that all Gen I Mark VI's should appear with the 343i era design in all new media. This new media should, in theory, include Halo 2 Anniversary, since 343i remastered it, and the new comic series, Halo Escalation. I can understand Halo 2 Anniversary not being changed, since its more of a fresh coat of pain, but for the comics, Spartan Black team appears in Halo Escalation in Halo 3 style Gen I Mark VI armor. If Chief's armor change was an artistic change on 343i's behalf, then Black team's armor should be changed too, right? So unless this was a mistake by the artist, which seems unlikely, the Gen I Mark VI armor as seen in Halo 3 style must exist, along with the Halo 4 style armor. Therefore Chief must have had an upgrade or something to that effect.
Thanks for taking the time to read, and hopefully respond to my incoherent ramblings.
BudaVision wrote:

2). Is the Domain a sentient being (or collective of beings) which ARE NOT of forerunner origin?
Hello! I'd like to answer your question if you trust my information (also, a big thank you to Grimbrother One for answering my question!!!).
From what I've read in the Forerunner saga's books, i.e. Cryptum-Primordium-Silentium, one might think at the Domain as a sort of repository of all the Forerunner knowledge, a Library of all that is known to the Forerunners; hence it is probable that the Domain is a Forerunner construct that exists only in a sort of Internet-ish connection between all the Forerunners, accessible via their ancillas.
However, it is also said that the Domain was inherited by the Precursors, and that when the Halo Array was activated, the Domain was wiped out along with every other Precursors' construct.

Surely though, things might've evolved, so my information could be outdated or misenterpreted.
Location Of Sargent Forge?

Last Know Location Of Black Team?

What Is The Current Status Of Planet Reach?
1. Could you finally give us an official answer as to what happened to Chief's armor in between Halo 3 and Halo 4? Most the evidence suggests it was an artistic change but people still defend the nanobot theory as if it's 100% fact.

2. What's going on with Gamma Company? Did they have their own group of CAT-IIs?

3. What's Naomi-010 been up to since Mortal Dictata?

4. What Spartan IIs are still active during the events leading up to Halo 5?

5. Did Blue Team revieve completely new GEN2 variants of their GEN1 Mark VI, or was their armor simply upgraded to be GEN2?

6. Is Gray Team still MIA in 2558?

7: Did Red Team have shields in 2531?

8: How expensive is GEN2 armor compared to GEN1?

9: How many Spartan IVs are there? How many people are in the Spartan Branch total?

10: Has the Spartan III project been revealed to the public yet or is it still top secret?
Ardusk wrote:
4. What Spartan IIs are still active during the events leading up to Halo 5?

7: Did Red Team have shields in 2531?
Linda, Kelly, Fred and John are the last officially active Spartan II's

Red Team in Halo Wars was issued the MJOLNIR MK. IV Advanced Hardware Program, which did feature energy shielding.

My question:
Is the Warden Eternal a construct like the soldiers or is he imbued with the essence of a Forerunner?
First of all, I'm a little confused. Based on what GrimBrotherOne said, I understand that it's only one post per person allowed. Another thing I've noticed is that these submission threads stay open for quite long periods of time. What I don't understand is does it work that I can only make one post per one of these huge periods of time, or is there a cooldown before I can make another post? If so, how long?
Anyway, questions:

1. What race of Sangheili is Thel'Vadam? In past Halo games he appears to be of the same race as all the other Sangheili around him. This was obliviously shown in the cutscenes of Halo 2 Anniversary. Now in the renders of Halo 5, he appears to be of the same race as the Sangheili of the Storm Covenant. He has the same alternative mandible structure, as well as the same skin traits. Or at least that's what it looks like. I'm quite confused. Could you clear this up please?

2. In Halo 3, when you walked through the Array Control Room on the Ark, it shows the surfaces of the Halos as having quite varied surface conditions, For example: Installation 07. In the control room you could clearly see that the entire surface was covered in desert. In Halo: Hunters in the Dark, Installation 07 is depicted as a very Earth-like environment. This especially makes no sense as the monitor of 07 seems to have been offline for a while. Could you clear this up as well please?

3. In the beginning of the Human-Flood war, the Flood was said to have infected non-sapient species. From what I understand from how the Precursors designed the Flood, the parasite was only supposed to be able to infect sapient species. (Actually only the Forerunners, but you know, the Flood kinda "malfunctioned".) A little help please?

A thousand thanks to you!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Universe is an amazing place with an estimated 600,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 planets. There has to be alien life out there somewhere.
why did mickey join the rebels after the rookie was killed?
  • In Halos 2, 3, ODST and Reach, we see ODSTs, each wearing armour different from the last. What are the designations for these armour sets?
- Will Halo 5 contain any human aircraft that can be piloted by the player and/or his or her companions?

- Are there any more CSO-Class Super carriers in use by any of the Sangheili factions? If so which faction(s)?

- What type of power do the civilian cars (like the ones seen in halo 2 and odst) run on?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 21
  4. 22
  5. 23
  6. 24
  7. 25
  8. ...
  9. 79