2. ...
  3. 23
  4. 24
  5. 25
  6. 26
  7. 27
  8. ...
  9. 79
1: Does the Prophet of Truth's Voice Actor Change between Halo 2 and 3 have a canonical explaination?
2: Where Does ODST's Epilogue Cutscene take place in the Halo Timeline
3: Is there a variant of Mark VII (Issued to Spartan-II Naomi exclusively) issues to Spartan-IV's or was that project scrapped?
Three Questions.

1)Do Sangheili have in-throat mouth parts that form sounds that can't physically be done with mandibles and also allow them to go underwater without drowning?

2)Female Sangheili and Kig-Yar have a degree of sexual dimorphism between the sexes, do female Unggoy have any traits that male Unggoy do not have?

3)Gamma Company of the Spartan-III program was created just before the end of the war. Were there any objections to the moral issues about inducting 12 year olds to the newly created Spartan branch?
Fishztikz wrote:
- What happened to the UNSC Aegis Fate during and after the Battle of Installation 00?

I can answer this. Aegis Fate is seen on the map Sandtrap, which doesn't take place on The Ark. As for 'afterwards', she is seen in the sky on a Halo Online map.
Ok....how does GEN2 Mjolnir work? I got myself in an argument Here about how Gen2 mjolnir according to the GI special seems to put Spartan II's and spartan IV's on the same level in spite of the latter being less augmented. Is it a matter of a human limit being reached? Better tech? Worse tech? The crystal layer being dumped for something different? Plot reasons?

In other words if we put a Spartan-II and a Spartan-IV in gen 2 armor which one is superior to the other phisically and why/how? Do the Spartan II Augmentations make any performance difference while wearing a mjolnir gen 2 armor?
1. How much progress has been made in re-terraforming the planet Reach?

2. Are there any active CSO-class Supercarriers in the Swords of Sangheilios or any of the Covenant remnants and how many were created by the Covenant Empire prior to the Great Schism?

3. Did High Charity itself have any kind of defense systems or offensive capability excluding the protecting Fleet?

Edited to only have 3 questions.
Last we saw Jun was alive and recruiting Spartan IV
I mean after the events of Halo 4 and New Blood. Is he still an active combat soldier?
KaneXX12 wrote:
I mean after the events of Halo 4 and New Blood. Is he still an active combat soldier?
Was he even that while recruiting? But yeah I see.
  1. - Are their more covenant Fringe species? Perhaps more sentient and even space faring races tucked in the corner of the galaxy that have yet to run into the covenant or humanity. What species did the ship that crashed on Installation 04 in the CEA terminals belong to?
  2. - I think it would be very much appreciated by the community of more information was released on the new ships that appear in Halo 4 just so we don't have a 'ship designs appearing out of nowhere' situation again. Especially since the campaign and story basically doesn't even mention them anywhere at all.
  3. - The covenant controlled a vast amount of space well outside the other arms of the galaxy and to do that you need a lot of ships, so where the heck are all the ships that were far from high charity and the Orion arm? I'm not hating on Karen Travis and the canon in the books regarding this but It would seem as if a space faring alliance with thousands of years worth of vessels would be more properly spread out and would definitely have a surplus of ships considering the amount of resources they had at their hands/tentacles/claws and it just confuses me how fast the cookie crumbled.
Ok....how does GEN2 Mjolnir work? I got myself in an argument Here about how Gen2 mjolnir according to the GI special seems to put Spartan II's and spartan IV's on the same level in spite of the latter being less augmented. Is it a matter of a human limit being reached? Better tech? Worse tech? The crystal layer being dumped for something different? Plot reasons?

In other words if we put a Spartan-II and a Spartan-IV in gen 2 armor which one is superior to the other phisically and why/how? Do the Spartan II Augmentations make any performance difference while wearing a mjolnir gen 2 armor?
Piggybacking off of ^this^ inquiry.

From my understanding of Halo's lore combined with basic biology I've come to believe that the greatest differences between the SPARTAN-IIs, IIIs, and IVs deals with the individual candidate's genome, robustness, fortitude, training, and acclimation to their augmented body paired along with how advanced the level of augmentation was for its time. Also, to me it appears pretty obvious that the GEN2 MJOLNIR doesn't simply multiply the user's strength and speed by some nominal amount like the GEN1 armor was supposedly meant to do, but instead allows all Spartans to reach fairly similar levels of strength and speed; at least, nothing greatly distinguishable between one and another.

At the time of the SPARTAN-II program the technology to create a super-soldier mandated that only perfect candidates who met the most stringent of genome, robustness, fortitude, and age requirements could even attempt the augmentation process (and still many did die) which is why they're considered in many ways the cream-of-the-crop as Spartans; they're all an extremely rare and near perfect breed of the human species. The program was also designed to include putting these elite super-soldiers into the latest armor technology for that time (GEN1 MkIV MJOLNIR Suit) which was said to multiply the user's physical capabilities (2x stronger & 5x faster; though, quicker yet when paired with an AI), but just how factual is that comment with regards to a nominal multiplier of the user? Was it made as an exaggerated statement of the equipment's reliance of the user's own output?

At the time of the SPARTAN-III program the technology to create a similar super-soldier had advanced leaps and bounds; ensuring that as long as the new and now looser genetic, robustness, fortitude, and age requirements were met nobody would die during the augmentation process. Nevertheless, the loosening of those requirements also meant that a greater level of inconsistency among the Spartans was to be expected too; in fact, according to lore (Kurt Ambrose) there were only a few candidates within the full SPARTAN-III program who would have met the same stringent requirements of the SPARTAN-II program which says a lot about how special and rare the SPARTAN-II candidates actually were. The other thing lore mentions is that a small amount of SPARTAN-IIIs actually received MJOLNIR armor and it was reported that they demonstrated physical capabilities within the MJOLNIR armor that were considered on-par with SPARTAN-IIs in MJOLNIR armor. Were the events that occurred in Halo: Reach part of this evidence? Anyways, based on them being "on-par" it suggests that the comment about GEN1 MJOLNIR gear multiplying the user's physical capabilities by a specific nominal amount may have been a bit superficial and/or it's the advancements in the augmentation process that allowed the less than "SPARTAN-II" perfect candidates within the SPARTAN-III program to become similar enough to the SPARTAN-IIs in their physical capabilities.

By the time we reach the SPARTAN-IV program the technology to create similar super-soldiers has once again advanced leaps and bounds to the point that genetic, robustness, and fortitude requirements appear to either match or somewhat mimic the general military's recruitment standards; the previous age requirement which use to mandate that candidates hadn't reached puberty appears to be replaced by one that will ensure children are no longer potential candidates. All of these advances would mean that ridiculous levels of inconsistency can be expected among these newer Spartans; however, it is also said that this newer process involves custom-tailoring the augmentation process to the individual in order to bring them to the closest margin possible of the previous Spartan programs' physical results. To me this implies that many of the SPARTAN-IV candidates who obviously won't share anywhere near the same level of genetic, robustness, and fortitude as the candidates from the previous programs can only hope to be brought up somewhat close to the physical and mental levels of the past Spartans thanks to the advances within the process and then take comfort in knowing that the technology within the GEN2 MJOLNIR armor further balances the battlefield for all Spartans regardless to what their differences may be outside of the armor. On the other hand, the rarer candidates who do share similar genetic, robustness, and fortitude as those previous program candidates could potentially be better physically and mentally than the past candidates once they become fully acclimated to their augmented bodies thanks to the advancements within the augmentation process; hell, the early prototype augmentation phase included juicing up candidates to the point that they could battle with a Spartan clad in MJOLNIR armor without the armor themselves though only one candidate survived that protoype phase, but it speaks volumes about just how advanced the technology has gotten.

Am I wrong in how I'm perceiving the Spartans and GEN2 MJOLNIR based on lore? Also, I'm curious about what the expected peak performance window would be for Spartans; is it possible that age could eventually play a real role in the effectiveness of SPARTAN-IIs given their estimated ages (cryosleep may mean they're body isn't as old as thier age suggests, but slipspace travel also limits the amount of necessary cryosleep)?
Are the guardians from Halo CE ("You were killed by the guardians"), the same Guardians that we will see in Halo 5?
What is Dr. Halsey's natural hair color?
What is written in the digital writing found on the maps Sandtrap and Epitaph? If not what is written, a clue to help us decipher it?

Justin Hayward has hidden something.
I have one question:
What happened to the UNSC Prowler: Dusk
1 Will we see mindicant byas at all?
2Will there be eilets on mc's side.
3 What happened to all the spartains, {1,2,3,4}?
will develop a legendary weapon magnum
[Human related questions]

• Will we ever hear news of Spartan-Soren again or is he stuck in his era of canon as Jun originally was?
[Covenant related questions]

• As a massive lekgolo fan i would like to formerly know if their status as a tier 3 race has been retconned into "nothing" as stated in the universe section.
  • What exactly is an "M-Class facility" as the San 'Shyuum originally found Engineers in such places.An example would be nice
1. If modern human A.I.s have a lifespan of just around seven years, why can forerunner A.I.s last for thousands of years? Is this just do to forerunner technology being far more advanced, or are their A.I.'s architectures completely different from human's?

2. In the original halo 2 cinematic where the rings were put into standby state, the installations were all shown to be different sizes. However in the remastered cinematic and other lore sources they are stated to all have the same diameter. Was the original intent for the halo rings to have them all be different sizes, but this was then changed for a new vision?
1) What is the distance, in light years, between every Halo installation?

2) As of 2558, what is the most distant human colony from Earth
3) What is the distance of said colony from Earth.
- How many Human colonies survived the war with the Covenant?

- How many colonies did the Covenant have at the height of their power, and how many were controlled by Elites/Brutes etc?

- Is Mjolnir Mark VII synonymous with GEN 2, or is it a separate armour with limited availability?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 23
  4. 24
  5. 25
  6. 26
  7. 27
  8. ...
  9. 79