2. ...
  3. 30
  4. 31
  5. 32
  6. 33
  7. 34
  8. ...
  9. 61
1. What is the cause in the change of Unggoy naming between the Covenant years (Dadab, Flipyap), and the post-Covenant years (Dimkee Hotay)?

2. What was the name of the Marathon-class cruiser destroyed by the Day of Jubilation during John-117's EVA excursion to return the bomb during the Battle of Earth?

3. What was the name of Truth's fleet at the Battle of Earth?
-Did Midnight Facility get hit by the Guardians' EMPs?
-Why didn't the Didact use the Guardians?
Will Exuberant Witness appear again in other Halo games?
If the Warden Eternal is not a robot, what is it?
What world are the Jackals from?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
1. What is the background on Dimkee Hotay?
2. What exactly did the soldiers who held the rank of Storm do in the Covenant Empire?
3. Was one of the Guardians headed toward Sanghelios?
Is warzone canon? (As in Wargames that the Spartans train with) if so that means it takes place after halo 6 becuse the warden eternal is a boss wich means the infinity survives halo 6
I still have yet to figure out how Chief's armor drastically changed from 3 to 4, I understand the new art design but the armor should look different compared to spartan IV armor due to the time difference and advances in technology, so can anyone explain this to me please.

Thanks, seriously confused Halo player

and no i wont take 343i was to lazy, because they should be better than that
Micro bots
MkeP1P3S wrote:
So i saw one of my questions already answered so i came up with a new 3rd, so here goes.

1| who was the spartan II named Maria in Armor Testing from the '06 graphic novel?

2| What is the status of the AI Sif, and the PSI-AI MAC/LOKI?

3| is the elite referenced through out the halo novel, the flood. SpecOps Officer Zuka Zamamee and the grunt yapyap the enemies that are present on the elevator just before hitchhikers may be escaping convicts

4| just for good measure, whats foehammer up to and why is she as unkillable as a Ilza?
You do know that foe hammer dies at the end of halo CE
1. Even though ONI is the primary intelligence agency of the UEG, what other agencies (military or civilian) still exist, even under ONI control (like the Department of Colonial Security)?
2. In addition the UEG Senate does a lower house of congress, similar to the US House of Representatives, exist, and if so what is it?
3. What are the non-Spartan and non-ODST special operations forces of the Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marine Corps?
1. What is Cortana's solid body made from, a form of hard-light or something more organic?

2. If we primitive Humans can come up with the Cole Protocol, to make a random jump in the event of an attack, why would the advanced Forerunners have the cor of the Mantle's Approach transport itself to a world as important as one containing the domain?

3. How come Roland doesn't think Cortana's plan is awesome? Does her notion of the Created being the inheritors of the Mantle only appeal to certain AI?
Is there a difference in the certain designs of monitors. For example, in halo 1-3 343 guilty spark appears to have a stiff body with a moving eye, whereas in halo 5 the monitor 031 exuberant witness appears to have a "body" that have several points of articulation, such as the rotating sphere in the center (In the cutscenes). Or is this simply artistic preference?
  1. Are the ODST still active during and after Halo 5?
  2. Are there still Arbiter's under the Covenant?
  3. Can Grunts achieve an officer rank?
On the subject of Taxonomy.

What is the true name of the Forerunner species?
What is the true name of the Precursor species?
What was the Human species name before the firing of the Halos?
  1. I though when the Halos fired it destroyed all Precursor technology in the galaxy. So how did the Domain survive on Genesis?
  2. Will we ever get to see the Spartan III's Tom and Lucy in game?
How is it possible that Maya from #Hunt The Truth season 2 can reclaim her memory as an AI?
It is specified in Halo canon that AI's cannot recall the memories of the host's brain that they are created from.
1. What is the cause in the change of Unggoy naming between the Covenant years (Dadab, Flipyap), and the post-Covenant years (Dimkee Hotay)?

2. What was the name of the Marathon-class cruiser destroyed by the Day of Jubilation during John-117's EVA excursion to return the bomb during the Battle of Earth?

3. What was the name of Truth's fleet at the Battle of Earth?
1. This is due to the fact that during the covenant, the Unggoy were not allowed family names so that they would not be held back by family, as the covenant didn't think they deserved last names (as it's an honour thing).
2. still looking into that
3.It is literally called Truth's Fleet
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
One of the SoS' Elites in the Halo 5 campaigns, while performing surgery on another injured Elite, talked about how the energy swords used by Jul 'Mdama's Storm Elites have a different impact on flesh, not cauterizing the cut thus making the opponent unable to fight.
How many different types of swords are there in the Halo Universe?
Is it possible to modify an energy sword's funcionality by one's will? How is it possible?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 30
  4. 31
  5. 32
  6. 33
  7. 34
  8. ...
  9. 61