2. ...
  3. 31
  4. 32
  5. 33
  6. 34
  7. 35
  8. ...
  9. 62
In the Fall of Reach animated series recently released, during Act 1 we see the real version of Kelly being tossed in the back of a vehicle while her clone watches and then waves back. How can the clones see this and still think they are "real"? Is there a sort of memory wipe involved?
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
How did The Domain "survive" the activation of the Halo array?
What the bleep happened to the Didact in halo escalation (dead/alive)?

Why no blood splatter when I smack dead covies?

Why not pull from the canon as much as possible and put Grace on Fireteam Osiris? I have no reason to care much about Tanaka or Vale.
Cool
Me and my girlfriend we're talking about the Armor and stuff, and she brought up something interesting questions that I'm surprised no one has asked:

1. How do the Spartans go number 1 & 2 in the armor? (a.k.a the bathroom)

2. When/ How do they sleep if they're on long missions? Those Suits can't be to comfortable, or is there a way to get around that?
Are Guardians giant robots, spaceships, or some combination of both?
1. What is the name of the commander who lead the Covenant at the Battle of Sunaion?
2. How many Covenant capital ships participated in the Battle of Earth?
3. Did Jul 'Mdama and the Covenant remnants ever hold a numerical advantage against Thel 'Vadam's Swords of Sangheilos? If so, at what point in the war did this change?
Are there any Spartan IIs or IIIs who are twins, or are they all only children?
Are there any Spartan IIs or IIIs who are twins, or are they all only children?
It would appear per the canon that they reside as single children or orphans. I'm not aware of any in the lore that had siblings of any kind actually.
1. How many members did(do?) Gauntlet, Red and Echo teams have respectively?
2. How many S-III teams fought at Tribute and were they MJOLNIR equipped units like the above mentioned teams?
3. Would MJOLNIR equipped S-III teams have also been used in RED FLAG had the operation proceeded?
So, I thought the Domain was destroyed by the original halo array launch.

- Is this correct?
-If so, how did Cortana open it back up?
- And Cortana is trying to advance humanity correct? Why are they resisting this?
Why was Dr. Halsey able to hack a contender class AI in Halo: Escalation?
What significance do the ruins on Heian have?
What planet was the Infinity at when Cortana found them?
  • When will we be able to get some information on the post-war Covenant Starships?
  • Can we get some information on a few different Sangheili Sword techniques?
  • Aside from how it looks, how does Thel's Kaidon armor differ from his previous Arbiter armor?
Thank you for your consideration.
How powerful is covenant weaponry to unsc's in Halo 5?
This is really important to me and I'm 100% serious on this.
Can Sangheili be homosexual?
I ask this because a certain Intel in Halo 5 proved that interspecies love is very much a thing, how far does that go though from species to species, gender to gender?
Why was Dr. Halsey able to hack a contender class AI in Halo: Escalation?
What significance do the ruins on Heian have?
What planet was the Infinity at when Cortana found them?
Earth for the last question and Doctor Halsey most likely did what Gravemind could do, Logic Plague, get it to second guess itself and turn on its creators so to speak.

Hope that helped a bit :)
Was the Domain a precursor construct? If so perhaps Cortana's time with Gravemind has helped her unlock it.
A. What happened to the UNSC Midsummer Night?

B. What is the operational status of Spartan Grey Team?

C. Can Exuberant Witness be our new cortana please?
What the bleep happened to the Didact in halo escalation (dead/alive)?

Why no blood splatter when I smack dead covies?

Why not pull from the canon as much as possible and put Grace on Fireteam Osiris? I have no reason to care much about Tanaka or Vale.
tho only Canon Grace I know of is Grace-093, who is this grace you speak of?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 31
  4. 32
  5. 33
  6. 34
  7. 35
  8. ...
  9. 62