2. ...
  3. 32
  4. 33
  5. 34
  6. 35
  7. 36
  8. ...
  9. 76
Are there any plot holes in the Halo universe yet?
Did the Gravemind from Halo 2 make its way to installation 00 aboard High Charity? If not, how did Chief see the hallucinations/visions of it? If so, how did it get from the Installation 05 to High Charity?
Is the design of Installation 04 in Halo CE Anniversary canon?
TKBird wrote:
Did the Gravemind from Halo 2 make its way to installation 00 aboard High Charity? If not, how did Chief see the hallucinations/visions of it? If so, how did it get from the Installation 05 to High Charity?
Yes he did make it on High Charity, as for the contact, Chief was always by Flood when he spoke, which meant Gravemind was talking through his minions to Chief.
Interesting
Was that Earth at the end of Halo 5: Guardians, or was the Infinity in orbit around a different major Human colony?
What happen to the mark 1 prototype armor defense system after the covenant war.
Will the cyclops ever be use by the ODST's.
Did ONI use robots to hunt the master chief because I saw it in the art of halo 5 guardians book.
How do Spartans eat?
What do Spartans eat?
Do Spartans eat?
Well... um. I'm not too sure if this fits the bill, but... here goes:

-What's in a name? What made '117' the winning number?

This probably more so development more than canon, but... everyone else is asking great questions themsleves, and it wouldn't be much of a contribution if I quoted seventeen posts and said 'This. This. And this. Anthisandthisandthisandthis..."
Whats in a name??? 819÷7=117

1- Has Cortona had direct contact w1th the assembly? If so when?
2- Is it cannon that the didact has been compo2ed?
3- How many installations i.e. shil3d/halo/line/ark have been found?
Thank you and good nigh7
How do Spartans eat?
What do Spartans eat?
Do Spartans eat?
They eat the same way any person does. I assume they're on diets with a high protein, vitamin, and caloric value considering how much fuel their bodies would require.
.... Halo
What are the classes of all the new Covenant ships in Halo 5?
Will we see any classic Halo ships such as Autumn cruisers, CCS Cruisers, Assault Carriers etc in future Halo games?
Will we get playable Arbiter, or elites in upcoming games?
  1. Will Thel Vadam be a major character in the upcoming Halo 5?
  2. Since Thel Vadam, Jul Mdama, and Swords of Sanghelios members will be present in Halo 5, can we expect to be able to play as Sangheili again in Multiplayer? (Please)
3. The ongoing Sangheili community on Waypoint, Twitter, and Facebook has been patiently waiting for their wishes to be heard or fulfilled. With a mega thread of 535 pages, and counting, we obviously care much about Halo 5 attracting the biggest fandom it can. Many are skipping Halo 5 and the Xbox One because Sangheili will not be playable fully. Is there anyway that 343 plans to bring back the Sangheili community, and hundreds of others, so that 343 becomes the next Gaming Superpower, perhaps a last second inclusion of Sangheili in Matchmaking, a Swords of Sanghelios campaign, or even a message to the Sangheili community to soothe our tension? (If a message, please post on the Sangheili mega thread on Waypoint)
Thank you so much for your time!
I agree with this. These are my questions.
  1. How long could an ancient human live?
  2. How did Johnson survive first halo?
is there another human ship like the infinity being made?
According to official lore, the MA37 Assault rifle system used by the UNSC Army is known as the "MA5" by the Naval services. Since there's no letter at the end of the designation denoting its variant, is the MA37 the original "base model" of the MA5 series? Like a sort of MA5A?
Also, will there be a trial for alien war criminals from the Human-Covenant War? Glassing planets and waging genocide on the human race don't exactly follow the Geneva Conventions. There's bound to be much xenophobic sentiment among post-war humanity due to Covenant war crimes; many people will want to see Sangheili Shipmasters executed, or worse.
Will the second class of spartan IIs ever be explored more in depth?
Will the second class of spartan IIs ever be explored more in depth?
I only know of one full SIIC2 but after that the trail goes cold. Halsey gave up on them but it doesnt mean they were not all fully trained there could be an Austin-077 out there and we would never know just knowing the possibility he could exist within the canon would be enough for me
1) Do the Guardians have any other weapon systems besides their EMP pulses?

2) Why did Chief and Locke fight like two drunk high schoolers instead of the trained superhuman soldiers they're supposed to be?

3) Will the Halo Mythos book which is coming out next year be the next Halo Encyclopedia?
What type of armor did Mickey wear when he became a Spartan IV with Buck and Romeo before the whole betrayal part?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 32
  4. 33
  5. 34
  6. 35
  7. 36
  8. ...
  9. 76