OP GrimBrother One

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 59
  4. 60
  5. 61
  6. ...
  7. 62
In Halo it seems common to refer to every service member as a solider.

Today only individuals in the Army are referred to as Soldiers (as Sailors are to the Navy, Marines to the Marine Corps, Airmen to the Air Force, and Coast Guardsmen to the Coast Guard). What was the reason for the switch in convention in the halo universe?

Also it seems that in halo (such as Forward unto dawn) females are referred to as sir instead of ma'am, what is the reason for this custom change in-universe?
Are we gonna see anything about Spartan children like the Spartan 1.1s?

Will we see Red Team in Halo 6?

Will we get to play as our Spartans in story missions at some point?
Where are the bodies of the SPARTAN-II washouts kept?
Has there been any thought on creating a game that takes your Spartan or Elite and just go and do missions that you can choose from instead of the game being so linear? I love Halo but what if you created a Spartan 4 as a private and he complete missions and worked his way up the ranks and get his own team and so on. You could do this with any alien race as well, such as an unggoy and work you way up in their ranks system as well. Or maybe you are an insurrectionist and are trying to disrupt the UNSC's control of a system.

Just a thought.
In Halo it seems common to refer to every service member as a solider.

Today only individuals in the Army are referred to as Soldiers (as Sailors are to the Navy, Marines to the Marine Corps, Airmen to the Air Force, and Coast Guardsmen to the Coast Guard). What was the reason for the switch in convention in the halo universe?

Also it seems that in halo (such as Forward unto dawn) females are referred to as sir instead of ma'am, what is the reason for this custom change in-universe?
Yeah the marines are called both Soldiers and Marines in the game. But the Army and the Marines have different roles in the Halo Universe and could still be identified as their respective branch.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
In Halo: Escalation, we have seen that Dr. Halsey tried to seize the control of Absolute Record from the Forerunner AI, who seems to be the contender class ancilla Offensive Bias that debuted in Halo: Silentium, and the information I want to know is what did he do during the Halo 5 timeline, especially when Cortana broadcast her declaration to he galaxy.
Thank you
Will we see the grunt known as Stolt again?
In the Halo 5 Guardians campaign, Blue Team, Blue team is ordered to secure the Argent Moon, if you search the ship you can figure out ONI was testing some sort of bio-weapon. As you press through the level there is eventually a large room where you fight hunters (I know there are two rooms like this, I think it's the second room, near the end of the level) anyway, if you look at the top of the room, there are two big glass tanks holding what looks to be flood specimens......

My question:
Was ONI working on the flood?

They seem to be worse than any other faction in Halo history hahaha
Can individual lekgolo worms survive the activation of the halo array since worms have pretty simple nervous systems?
Is noble six dead?

What is the Throne of Woe?

Will we see more of Ayit 'Sevi?
343 I have one question for you why did you change the Elite Style hello Halo 4 and Halo 5 everything else but the elites I like more from Halo 2 and Halo 3 they look like there the best of the best. Halo 4 and Halo 5 they look too clunky and big thank you for your time and consideration

- ODST G Sueno
Is noble six dead?
Canonically, yes. Confirmed by Bungie after the game launched. I believe Halo Mythos also lists the date of his death
what its the current status of offensive bias?
stckrboy wrote:
Is noble six dead?
Canonically, yes. Confirmed by Bungie after the game launched. I believe Halo Mythos also lists the date of his death
Ahh, I see. Thanks for the answer
What class of carrier is the UNSC Atlas?

Does the UNSC use Titanium-A3 on vehicles and infantry in the post-war Era and not just ships like the infinity?

Will there be a mass change to the marathon-class heavy cruiser?
Has anyone at 343i ever thought about doing a book on RDML (Rear Admiral Lower) Osman where she is a newly promoted Rear Admiral and now has to deal with the politics and back stabbing of the Military Industrial Complex. She is lower ranking then many other admirals and they will try to through their rank around to try and make her do things that may not aligned with her plans in ONI or how they would usurp her authority so that she will not become another Parangosky who everyone feared.
Arizona was attacked and occupied by the Covenant during the final weeks of the war, and during most of the Battle for Earth. Did New Phoenix see any action during this time?
Will there be playable elites in halo 6? Also is Lak Aribiter Thel Vadam's Father? If he's not than who is?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 59
  4. 60
  5. 61
  6. ...
  7. 62