2. ...
  3. 61
  4. 62
  5. 63
  6. 64
  7. 65
  8. ...
  9. 78
What happened to Thel 'Lodamee after Operation: WARM BLANKET?

What is the current status of Thel 'Lodamee?
Hey everyone! Welcome to the Official Canon Fodder Community Q&A Submission Thread. This thread will be where we will be pulling the questions from for future Community Q&A segments, so make sure you ask away! Obviously for many reasons, we can't answer everything (or anywhere near it most likely), but fire away and you might just get lucky :-)

A couple of ground rules:

- Make ONE post per user
- Include up to THREE questions per post
This will help us work through all the choices and figure out the best questions to answer. Keep in mind that while it might not necessarily be the question you want answered, you all will be getting some cool bits of info just the same.

Without further ado, FIRE AT WILL!

(poor Will)

<3
Grim
Heya! just thought I would ask if some light could be shed on a question burning a hole in my mind. What happened to Ensign Ellen Dowski in Halo: the flood?
Hey everyone! Welcome to the Official Canon Fodder Community Q&A Submission Thread. This thread will be where we will be pulling the questions from for future Community Q&A segments, so make sure you ask away! Obviously for many reasons, we can't answer everything (or anywhere near it most likely), but fire away and you might just get lucky :-)

A couple of ground rules:

- Make ONE post per user
- Include up to THREE questions per post
This will help us work through all the choices and figure out the best questions to answer. Keep in mind that while it might not necessarily be the question you want answered, you all will be getting some cool bits of info just the same.

Without further ado, FIRE AT WILL!

(poor Will)

<3
Grim
Heya! just thought I would ask if some light could be shed on a question burning a hole in my mind. What happened to Ensign Ellen Dowski in Halo: the flood?
An Elite capped her with her own M6D after she gave up Keyes location and they tracked him down with the rest of his bridge crew. The Elites killed every member of the bridge crew and the marine fireteam guarding them, EXCEPT Captain Keyes. Then killed her after she witnessed it all. TRAITOR!
Sadly I can only think of two good questions so:

Is the Strident-classes' MAC in the upper or lower boom of the ship? As the Warfleet Stream showed the three Hyperion missiles in what would usually be area where the MAC is located on most UNSC ships.

Mythos shows a Stalwart-Class firing its MAC in the upper boom opposed to the lower boom mounting shown in Warfleet, would this be an error or a configuration of a sort?
Did Blue team ever recover its fifth members body from Halo the Fall of Reach?
What rampant A.I made the Autumn V. I. S. R?
is there any known long term effects of the damage done to the armor in the simulations
Will there be a sequel to Halo: Smoke and Shadow?
3 questions. Almost all UNSC mech related.

1) Is the HRUNTING/YGGDRASIL Mark II in use? It was the mech seen on the Halo 4 map, Adrift.

2) Can a SPARTAN use the HRUNTING/YGGDRASIL Mark I J?

3) Does the UNSC have any MJOLNIR Gen. 2 Armor variants that’re reverseengineered from Forerunner tech besides the REAPER and PREFECT?
1) Is Noble Six really KIA? Is it at all possible that he/she survived?

2) Will Spartan IIs ever get the latest tech Armor? Or something new altogether? It was thrilling in Halo 2 to get new armor at the beginning of the game.

3) With number 2 being said, is there any Spartan IV modifications that the Spartan IIs did not receive? As in, is there something the Spartan IVs have that the Spartan IIs don’t?
ZOA069 wrote:
1) Is Noble Six really KIA? Is it at all possible that he/she survived?
Yes to the first part, no to the second
343 in another title next to the franchise we can see in action more members of the Spartan II project?

What team does Jorge belong to during the Spartan II project and who are his teammates?

What happened to the other 3 members of the omega team, as they are called, are canon?

I'm looking for a direct answer

Infinite Thanks
343 in another title next to the franchise we can see in action more members of the Spartan II project?

What team does Jorge belong to during the Spartan II project and who are his teammates?

What happened to the other 3 members of the omega team, as they are called, are canon?

I'm looking for a direct answer

Infinite Thanks
Technically speaking Jorge wasn’t on a specific team nor was any other Spartan it varied from every mission and what they needed done for example John mostly lead blue team but once during training he lead red team because it was necessary to complete the mission.
Why does the magnum look different in halo 2
Different type the one we see in Halo CE is the M6D.The one in Halo 2 is M6C.The one in Halo 3 and reach is M6G.The one in Halo 5 is the M6H2 and the one in halo 4 is the M6H.
Different type the one we see in Halo CE is the M6D.The one in Halo 2 is M6C.The one in Halo 3 and reach is M6G.The one in Halo 5 is the M6H2 and the one in halo 4 is the M6H.
Thanks
Has anyone thought of creating the game Unggoy Farmer that was referenced in Hunt the Truth Season 2, Episode three: Safe House? With the different farm simulator APPs this could be relatively easy to make. They could grow Irukan and raise Colo.
1. Could you expand on what the "Struggle for Ideological Purity," and "Second Illumination," events were that are mentioned in the description of the Commando harness from Halo 3?

2. Noticed it was mentioned a whiles back in a fodder post that zealots were once solely charged of clearing relics of the flood so curious, when did the Covenant first encounter the Flood and what happened?

3. During their existence, did the Covenant have any non-aggression pacts or trade agreements with other space-faring civilizations in the galaxy?

Thank you for your time in reading these questions.
Is Rtas Vadum stil alive ?
The last thing what I read on Halopedia is thet the Shadow of Intend on 2558 is that correct ?
Do yout think that he will come back in an later Halo Game.

He's one of my favorite characters.
Schwaenky wrote:
Is Rtas Vadum stil alive ?
The last thing what I read on Halopedia is thet the Shadow of Intend on 2558 is that correct ?
Do yout think that he will come back in an later Halo Game.

He's one of my favorite characters.
Very much alive,he's currently searching out san shyuum who to find out which will be spared and which will be punished for involvement in the war.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 61
  4. 62
  5. 63
  6. 64
  7. 65
  8. ...
  9. 78