5. 64
  6. 65
  7. 66
  8. ...
  9. 78
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Schwaenky wrote:
Is Rtas Vadum stil alive ?
The last thing what I read on Halopedia is thet the Shadow of Intend on 2558 is that correct ?
Do yout think that he will come back in an later Halo Game.

He's one of my favorite characters.
Very much alive,he's currently searching out san shyuum who to find out which will be spared and which will be punished for involvement in the war.
Okay nice to here it.
I hope he will come back in Halo 6 or in an spin of game or maybe the san shyuum will come back in the furture.
Can you please give us UNSC Infinity's series 8 MAC a scientific power output? If not, can you at least give us something like "it accelerates a slug to 4% of the speed of light" like you did for the SuperMac?

What are some other brute weapons and ships in the halo universe besides the ones we have already seen? i. e. The spiker and brute shot and such.
ONI and Forerunner related questions:

What type of armor do ONI agents wear if they’re in a combat situation? I wouldn’t expect them to wear the Marine BDU.

Did ONI accidentally cause the rise of Jul’ Mdama’s Covenant faction?

Did the Warrior-Servants have any combat skins based around rank?
Can you please give us UNSC Infinity's series 8 MAC a scientific power output? If not, can you at least give us something like "it accelerates a slug to 4% of the speed of light" like you did for the SuperMac?
343 tries to avoid these kinds of things, infact they did so with their offical authoritative ship guide Halo: Warfleet, the best they did was give us silly Multi-ton mac rounds at Several Kilometers a second MACs for the ODPs above Earth. So getting any forms of hard statistics is very unlikey, plus we don't need Star Wars ICS Silliness with numbers that potentially break the setting, we already had the silliness of the Encyclopedia and it's 40 and 50% the speed of light MAC guns.

Infact the scene where the Infinity fires its MAC guns at the mantle's approach already shows us the Infinity's MAC guns are already very powerful, a guide or info saying such would just be redundant.
343 tries to avoid these kinds of things, infact they did so with their offical authoritative ship guide Halo: Warfleet, the best they did was give us silly Multi-ton mac rounds at Several Kilometers a second MACs for the ODPs above Earth. So getting any forms of hard statistics is very unlikey, plus we don't need Star Wars ICS Silliness with numbers that potentially break the setting, we already had the silliness of the Encyclopedia and it's 40 and 50% the speed of light MAC guns.

Infact the scene where the Infinity fires its MAC guns at the mantle's approach already shows us the Infinity's MAC guns are already very powerful, a guide or info saying such would just be redundant.
Why not? I mean, 343 is already trying to make halo more like Star Wars. Why not take something I actually enjoy from Star Wars (the specifications and such) and expand on that in a canon fodder?

Why not? I mean, 343 is already trying to make halo more like Star Wars. Why not take something I actually enjoy from Star Wars (the specifications and such) and expand on that in a canon fodder?
I already said why:
getting any forms of hard statistics is very unlikey, plus we don't need Star Wars ICS Silliness with numbers that potentially break the setting, we already had the silliness of the Encyclopedia and it's 40 and 50% the speed of light MAC guns.
What happened to Jun after reach? Did he Survive
What happened to Jun after reach? Did he Survive
He lived and was one of the people to help make the spartan 4 program.
I've recently heard about the palace of pain and was wondering if its a real thing and how it tied in to halo?
Schwaenky wrote:
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Schwaenky wrote:
Is Rtas Vadum stil alive ?
The last thing what I read on Halopedia is thet the Shadow of Intend on 2558 is that correct ?
Do yout think that he will come back in an later Halo Game.

He's one of my favorite characters.
Very much alive,he's currently searching out san shyuum who to find out which will be spared and which will be punished for involvement in the war.
Okay nice to here it.
I hope he will come back in Halo 6 or in an spin of game or maybe the san shyuum will come back in the furture.
Yea and come back with their own super soldiers?!? Please Grimm enlighten us about San Shyuum Super Soldiers....and is it true they are near par with IIs?!?
I've recently heard about the palace of pain and was wondering if its a real thing and how it tied in to halo?
They were the primitive human name for flood research facilities on the halo rings.
Spoiler:
Show
Ado Ulamee wrote:
They were the primitive human name for flood research facilities on the halo rings.
Spoiler:
Show
....that's FUBAR....
If I remember right the timeless one was another name for the master builder?
Or the last precursor?
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
....that's FUBAR....
Or the last precursor?
Was the forerunner name for the Primordial, which is what the humans called it. The book does drag a bit at times but there are plenty of jewels of knowledge inside too.
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
....that's FUBAR....
Or the last precursor?
Was the forerunner name for the Primordial, which is what the humans called it. The book does drag a bit at times but there are plenty of jewels of knowledge inside too.
Good to know, haven't had the pleasure of reading it yet but I've been getting the Ebook version of a few of them on YouTube, right now I'm on hunters in the dark
1. Is Halo Wars II ending going to tie into Halo 6?
2.How many AIs are joined with Cortana in Halo 5?
3.In the upcoming novel Bad Blood, does the remaining team of Halo 3 ODST campaign characters,(ex-Buck) get back together for a final mission?
In Halo 6 will there be diversity of species, that is, phenotypes and different types of weapons?
Why did Kelly's voice go from a US accent (the package) to a British accent (halo 5),
its not unheard of for someone to adapt a new accent as time goes on if they are surrounded by people who speak with it, so did it change over time, or is it canon that she always had the British accent?

did Cortana destroy the nornfang and oathsworn in halo 5, or did she simply teleport them somewhere else? I know it's a minor thing, but this has bothered me since my first playthrough of halo 5, and there is nothing mentioned about what happened to them anywhere online.
Are all sangheili equal in appearance? Sangheili have races and phenotypes, what are they called or where do they come from? And what race or phenotype are these sangheili:
  1. Thel Vadam
  2. Ripa 'Moramee
  3. Jul mdama
  4. let volir
How the covenant ships are more precise when traveling in slip space, what method do they use or how they can take precise coordinates?
Cefuroxima wrote:
How the covenant ships are more precise when traveling in slip space, what method do they use or how they can take precise coordinates?
They simply have better technology then humans and have been space-faring for thousands of years.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 62
  4. 63
  5. 64
  6. 65
  7. 66
  8. ...
  9. 78