2. ...
  3. 63
  4. 64
  5. 65
  6. 66
  7. 67
  8. ...
  9. 77
Does ONI have a "ground team" collective of UNSC private Marines for ONI?

If ONI does not (in canon) have Spartan personnel, what about Noble 6? His background info says he worked for ONI.
-If the UNSC army uses MA37 assult rifles and the old reach style BDU's, does the army use other old tech like D77-TC pelicans?

-Is Jul's covenant still a threat after halo 5?
I just thought I would ask, does anyone know what happened to Colonel watts after the events of the fall of reach?
Kilzenz wrote:
-If the UNSC army uses MA37 assult rifles and the old reach style BDU's, does the army use other old tech like D77-TC pelicans?

As for the first one, There seems to still be a good number of D77 pelican variants in addition to the newer, D79H seen in the time of Halo 4 and 5.
though the spirit of fire was adrift for close to thirty years prior to being pulled to the ark by an unknown force, the marine crews use the classic D77 design in addition to a modified version of the D81 Condor.

and with the second, I am honestly not sure at this point. a large portion of the unggoy (Grunts) seem to worship this incarnation of Cortana as a god.
as for the remainder of the Storm covenant, we'll have to wait and see.
What happened to Jun after reach? Did he Survive
What happened to Jun after reach? Did he Survive
Jun A266 is currently the acting Chief of staff of spartan operations. basically, at the end of the human-covenant war in 2552-2553, Jun, and spartan Musa-096 were chosen to lead the new spartan IV project. Jun was chosen as head recruiter, effectively allowing him to be one of the few physically capable Spartans to retire. so he is still around, though he no longer fights in the field.

Sources cited: https://www.halopedia.org/Jun-A266https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/universe/characters/jun-a266
Where are the bodies of the SPARTAN-II washouts kept?
Many of the surviving washouts were given positions as naval officers. such as Musa-096, who, alongside former Spartan III Jun-A266, were chosen to head the Spartan IV program. as for those that did not survive, their bodies were sent adrift in pods.
JV11077 wrote:
Updated as of 9/27 What was the standard issue body armor for the ODST's during the Human-Covenant war? The one seen in Halo 2A, 3, or Reach? How many Spartan II's were there in total during the Human-Covenant war?Who is the dead ODST found on the level gravemind in Halo 3? What is his story and how did he end up on high charity?
1st: The ODST battle armor has sported many variants over the course of the war, but I feel that the ODST BDU is an acceptable blanket term.

2nd: we do not have an exact number of canidates, but if you are interested, here are all of the cataloged class I spartan IIs that were successfully augmented.

Successful augmentations:It should be noted that this does not include confirmed fatalities, Washouts, or rehabilitated Spatans such as Douglas-042, Jerome-092 , Alice-130 , or Musa-096. also not included is the mention of any class II spartan IIs such as Nicole-458.3rd: I honestly wish I knew the answer, I am curious as well.
master chief 7v, please don't post multiple times in a row in a thread. You can quote multiple people in a single post. If no one new has posted after you in a thread, you should edit your most recent post instead of making a new post.
Kilzenz wrote:

“After his death, the remains of his Covenant rallied on Sanghelios in the spire city of Sunaion. The Arbiter led the Swords of Sanghelios directly into the temple there and proceeded to destroy them all.”
“So, the Covenant . . . it is no more?”
Asum grunted. “No more than a bad memory."

Legacy of Onyx, Chapter 31
--------------------------------------------

How many earth years would it require for the average Sangheili to die of old age as of 2558-9?
Do we have an idea as to what "Light mass fusillade cannons" actually do? Like, what's their output, what are they used for, what's the ammunition type, ect? If it's all in the name, it just seems odd to me that they'd exist at the height of Forerunner dominance. Their converging beam cannons use antimatter, and torsion drivers or slipspace portals could be used to rip ships apart without firing a shot. So what's the purpose of the cannons?
I just really want to know one thing: What class of ship was the UNSC Rubicon?
Hey grim big fan.
The spartan 2 named Maria inteded to start a family, did she ever have kids?
I just want a Spartan 2 that gets a happy ending.
I really would like to see june again
Will you get more expansions for halo wars 2?
We've learned a little bit about how Unggoy aging works thanks to Legacy of Onyx. What is the lifespan of a Sangheili, assuming they die of natural causes and not from battle/etc.? When are they considered adults (I've been wondering specifically in the cases of Asum 'Mdama and Tul 'Juran.)? Considering the age of Rtas's Blademaster, what is the age when they start to realize they may be too old to effectively fight?
Hey all at Tree For Tree! Now, I have 3 questions. These questions determine your fate in the Arena...... Or, uh, just determine whether or not I get an answer. But uh.. Yeah.

When you came up with the forerunner architecture and style of construction, was it largely based on Bungie's original design, or was it from scratch?

Will Promethean vehicle counterparts be added to the sandbox?

What was the reason you added soldiers to the Promethean ranks?
What is the current status of the other monitors? Will we ever see a key mind in action? Since we know that 343 Guilty Spark is still alive, will we see him in Halo 6?
More questions I didn't realize I had:
We've had at least two Sangheili couples referenced, the 'Mdama spouses and Kasha 'Hilot and her late husband. I'm curious: How do Sangheili marriages work, and is there any change of surname for either party, assuming they might hail from different keeps? Are weddings seen as something to be celebrated, and/or treated with as much excitement as they are for humans, and are there any particularly unique traditions?
Also, considering the privileges that aristocrats in Sangheili culture have, is monogamy common in typical families? It's already been confirmed that Unggoy often have multiple "parents" of both genders, so the possibility exists for other species as well.
is there females of any of the other species in halo?
is there females of any of the other species in halo?
We have seen female San'Shyuum, Sangheili, Unggoy, and Kig-Yar (Jackals AND Skirmishers) in the books, so yes. We also have Mahkee 'Chava from Halo 5, a female Sangheili in a Shipmaster position.
Might be a silly question, but do we know what lies outside of the galaxy? For example, we know the precursors left the galaxy, returned as the flood, and then the flood retreated outside of the galaxy again. Firing the halos eliminates all life in the galaxy. Do we know where that exact boundary is? Or what is out there? Is the galaxy just the "known universe" in this case?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 63
  4. 64
  5. 65
  6. 66
  7. 67
  8. ...
  9. 77