2. ...
  3. 64
  4. 65
  5. 66
  6. 67
  7. 68
  8. ...
  9. 78
1. Do you think they should mention the logic plague in halo 6, or would that be too obscure for the casual player?
2. Do you think chief SHOULD die in H6? Do you think he will? And if so, how should he die.
3. Do you think H6 should be on PC?
  1. What happened to Mendicant Bias?
  2. What happened to Penitent Tangent? Was he freed when the Ark detonated?
  3. Who placed the plushie easter eggs on Delta Halo and High Charity? (In H2A)
ONI seems to be able to recruit anyone to be a Spartan but is there reasons (medical or otherwise) why a Soldier or Marine could not become a Spartan?
1. What happened to Kilo 5 after Serin Osman became the head of ONI, and are they still active?
2. Can a Spartan-IV candidate be married and still become a Spartan-IV?
3. Does someone have to be augmented in order to use SPI Armor?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
What happened to Fireteam Crimson after spartan ops?

How many Fireteams are there?

How does "dying" in warzone and war games work?
What happened to Fireteam Crimson after spartan ops?

How many Fireteams are there?

How does "dying" in warzone and war games work?
Very good question
If Chief can’t be composed, can he survive a halo ring’s blast
I have a question why did halo 5 have the halo 6 trailer and what is 343 industries tying to tell us because it looks like the master chief if been abandoned why it make NO sense!
I think in the halo 6 trailer there saying that the master chief left UNSC and is now a scavenger
Will we see Gray Team again?

Will we see the Poseidon-class light carrier and Vindication-class light battleship outside of Halo 4's level Midnight? They have a cool design and I'd lot to see more of them in future media and games.

Will the Mega Bloks Quad Walker and Siege Bike appear in more media then just the Mega Bloks line? The Kestrel is appearing in Spartan Strike and they look like awesome vehicles to have in games!
^
Will we get more books like Halo warfleets?
Can we ever expect to get more halo dark horse models?
Is it out of the question to get a side halo game based around ships sometime in the future?
Thanks, hopefully in advance!
Will we get more books like Halo warfleets?
Can we ever expect to get more halo dark horse models?
Is it out of the question to get a side halo game based around ships sometime in the future?
Thanks, hopefully in advance!
to go along with this post, will we be able to see other ships that civilian, pirates, smugglers, etc. use?
- Will we return to Reach one day?
- Will future games have more UNSC air vehicles?
- Will the revenants, specters or the Halo: 2 scarab design every return?
Things I would like to know more about.

1. New languages and Cultural mixing on human colonies(like belter creole in "The Expanse)
2. Jiralhanae chopper riders( I heard they're like the Brutes version of Cossacks horsemen)
3. Other automatic rifles other than the MA5 series(When the UNSC branches want to adopt a new rifle, Misriah armories can't be the only arms manufacturer offering new designs)
4. Insurrectionist ships and vehicles(like the APC Warthog, armed freighters or smuggler ships)
Largest question I have regarding organization of the Spartan-IIs and Spartan-IIIs:

What's the difference between Naval Special Warfare (NAVSPECWAR) and Naval Special Weapons (NAVSPECWEP)? Both are frequently described as having control over various Spartan-II, III and ODST units, and both are have varying degrees of cooperation with ONI, so what exactly is different between the two? In their purpose, units, leadership, who they report to, etc.
I would like to have the scale of the vehicles in halo wars 2 so I can figure out things like the diameter of the kodiak cannon and other things like that
Spoiler:
Show
- Is the "..13 feet of flesh and bone" at "..400 yards.." quote for the SRS99 still considered by 343i?

- What are muzzle velocities for the BR85HB and the MA5D?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 64
  4. 65
  5. 66
  6. 67
  7. 68
  8. ...
  9. 78