2. ...
  3. 65
  4. 66
  5. 67
  6. 68
  7. 69
  8. ...
  9. 78
What happened to the Silent Shadow after joining the banished.

What were the names of the other Silent Shadow members in Resa ‘Azavayls unit.
How many worlds were under control of the covenant before/during the human-covenant war?

Are there any other species besides the Yonhet that canonically exist in the covenant fringe?
Hey everyone! Welcome to the Official Canon Fodder Community Q&A Submission Thread. This thread will be where we will be pulling the questions from for future Community Q&A segments, so make sure you ask away! Obviously for many reasons, we can't answer everything (or anywhere near it most likely), but fire away and you might just get lucky :-)

A couple of ground rules:

- Make ONE post per user
- Include up to THREE questions per post
This will help us work through all the choices and figure out the best questions to answer. Keep in mind that while it might not necessarily be the question you want answered, you all will be getting some cool bits of info just the same.

Without further ado, FIRE AT WILL!

(poor Will)

<3
Grim
What is the status of the ancient san'shyuum and the former prophets and ministers? Also, will Rtas'Vadum ever be in a game again?
- What are the weight and dimensions of the Class-5 Bumblebee that Grey Team rolled into the ocean?

- What are the statuses of ODSTs O'Brien and Master Sergeant Cortez?
Okay, I've got a couple questions for you guys at 343:

What's the thickness of the Scorpion's armor plating on the front, sides, and rear of the vehicle?

What ammunition types (i.e. APHE, HEAT, APDFS) can the Scorpions use.

How well can said ammunition penetrate armor?
What exactly was humanity's technological evolution in the 21st and 22nd centuries militaristic wise?

What are the statuses of Jun-A266, The Rookie, and Talitha Macer?

How was the smart AI Deep Winter able to stay active for 14 years, double the time it takes for smart AIs to become rampant?
Jun is retired from frontline combat, the rookie was executed by the insurrection in "New Blood", and idk about macer.
Evade wrote:
What happened to the Silent Shadow after joining the banished.

What were the names of the other Silent Shadow members in Resa ‘Azavayls unit.
i did not think the Silent Shadow joined the Banshied, i thought they were sent to kill the Banished Leader Atriox?
Oops, sorry did not read the Ground Rules about only one post per User.
My Questions are below

- Will there be a book/Comic or other info ro explain about how the Spirit of Fire arrived at the Ark and about the Banished

- Will there be another Book/Comic involving the Banished, (Hopfully a Book)

- Will there be another Book/Comic for After Halo: Bad Blood timeline before the next Halo Game.
  • What exactly / specifically happened to 2401 Penitent Tangent before Halo 2 (besides ignoring containment protocols) and after his debut in the Gravemind cutscene in Halo 2?
  • What has happened in Canada by 2552 in the Halo Universe?
  • What other cities were the MAC stations Geo-Synced with at Earth in Halo 2? (ie: Cairo station was above Cairo, Malta station was above Malta, etc.)
Halo infinite could be the return of classic halo and could become a game LEGEND. just one thing... It could take one of 3 paths emotional adventurous or the path that halo 5 and 4 took : | and it could also be the first halo game to be like legend of Zelda were its free roam what do you think?
Will we ever get to use the sniper used in Halo Wars 2, in a mainline game?
Were any of the spartans who died pre-war, e.g. Joseph 122, used as patterns for smart AI?
What is the size of the UNSC's wet navy and what planets are they stationed on?

I think that's about it... yeah I'm done
This may be a stupid question:

Is Halo Legends considered canon or was it just a story set in the universe
Halo infinite could be the return of classic halo and could become a game LEGEND. just one thing... It could take one of 3 paths emotional adventurous or the path that halo 5 and 4 took : | and it could also be the first halo game to be like legend of Zelda were its free roam what do you think?
I don’t think that 343i would go as far as making it a free roam game. We can all agree that Halo 5 was the weakest story execution in the Halo games so far and 343 is starting to understand what we as the community actually want from these games. Until we get more information there’s no way of telling how they’re going to play out the story of Halo Infinite, but 343 have came out and said the game will focus on Master Cheif, and we can guess there will be at least some emotional elements because of the relationship Cortana and Cheif have.
I don’t think that 343i would go as far as making it a free roam game. We can all agree that Halo 5 was the weakest story execution in the Halo games so far and 343 is starting to understand what we as the community actually want from these games. Until we get more information there’s no way of telling how they’re going to play out the story of Halo Infinite, but 343 have came out and said the game will focus on Master Cheif, and we can guess there will be at least some emotional elements because of the relationship Cortana and Cheif have.
Halo 4’s story was good but gameplay-wise, not so good. Halo 5 on otherhand was bad in general.... except for forge, that was the best forge, of all time.
What happened to James McCraw after the destruction of the Mona Lisa?
I just read the new cannon fodder and this stood out to me:
  • "ICE CANYON – Following their escape from Alpha Base, Fireteam Raven is directed by Wellsley to a vast ice canyon to assist the Master Chief. Here they encounter the Flood threat for themselves. Punching a hole through Flood forces, Raven helps allow the Master Chief to proceed on his own mission, which Raven would remain unaware of."
And of course this is referring to the scene in Halo: Fireteam Raven. The part where Chief takes out that tank form.

Sigh. 343 keep digging themselves into holes. If they had said that the Chiefs appearance in Ice Canyon was non cannon and just for fun it would have made so much more sense. It should have said something like Raven is taken down to help out Marine forces but were unable to and chased out of the Canyon as they were. Then it could say, a few hours or a while later, the Master Chief shows up in said canyon which now has a larger Covenant presence, in order to carry out his mission to the destroy the Phase Pulse Generators.

So I guess my question here is. What was the reason for the substantial and needless change in the lore here?
I don’t think that halo infinite will be free roam but I can garonty that it won’t make the same mistake halo 5 did or at least I hope 😕
Will Red Team and Blue Team have a crossover event.

Will their ever be a game where you play marine and not a ODST or Spartan.

Will we ever get a game where we can play the first Noble 6.
Hey everyone! Welcome to the Official Canon Fodder Community Q&A Submission Thread. This thread will be where we will be pulling the questions from for future Community Q&A segments, so make sure you ask away! Obviously for many reasons, we can't answer everything (or anywhere near it most likely), but fire away and you might just get lucky :-)

A couple of ground rules:

- Make ONE post per user
- Include up to THREE questions per post
This will help us work through all the choices and figure out the best questions to answer. Keep in mind that while it might not necessarily be the question you want answered, you all will be getting some cool bits of info just the same.

Without further ado, FIRE AT WILL!

(poor Will)

<3
Grim
why you gotta pick on Will?
I only have one question: Will we ever see Onyx/Trevelyan in a halo game, possibly in the form of a Multiplayer map?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 65
  4. 66
  5. 67
  6. 68
  7. 69
  8. ...
  9. 78