2. ...
  3. 67
  4. 68
  5. 69
  6. 70
  7. 71
  8. ...
  9. 79
How did Guilty Spark not know about the Ark's purpose (Halo 3 Map Room level) when he was present with Bornstellar before he fired the Halo Array?

Will we ever get any more details on the Rain Forest Wars or other wars around the dawn of colonization (book or game)?

Will Preston Cole ever be brought back into the Halo story since it has been implied that he may have survived his "last stand"?
1:did noble six maybe survive reach
2:how long does it usually take to get Achilles
3:did Johnson survive halo 3
reker 345 wrote:
1:did noble six maybe survive reach
No, he is dead. This was confirmed by Bungie a few months after the game and in the developer commentary of the game. 343 have also confirmed this in multiple publications, tweets and live streams
reker 345 wrote:
2:how long does it usually take to get Achilles
Depends on the number of players in your company and how active you are. Can take quite a few months of grinding
reker 345 wrote:
3:did Johnson survive halo 3
Like 6, he did not survive
How do Master Chief and other spartans not get infected by the flood? Why can they still be killed?
Lousy12 wrote:
How do Master Chief and other spartans not get infected by the flood? Why can they still be killed?
They can be infected
reker 345 wrote:
Lousy12 wrote:
They can be infected
Thanks I did not know! I just assumed they couldn’t because when the flood touches Marines they instantly get infected, but Master Chief can continuously take damage and have nothing happen to him.
Lousy12 wrote:
reker 345 wrote:
Lousy12 wrote:
They can be infected
Thanks I did not know! I just assumed they couldn’t because when the flood touches Marines they instantly get infected, but Master Chief can continuously take damage and have nothing happen to him.
That's more of a game play decision. In the book The Flood, the Chief has a pretty close encounter where he almost gets infected. It's a pretty intense scene
Quote:
Does 343I still maintain the viewpoint of everything being of equal canonicity or are there materials which 343I no longer acknowledges? Specifically asking in reference to The Assembly as Catalog noted their activity to be "dubious".
Quote:
Upon seeing NOBLE Team, Halsey wondered if they were the results of Project:JAVELIN despite the obvious Spartan appearance. Will there ever be elaboration of such project along with others such as BRAVADO,and CONSEQUENCE?
Quote:
Eleventh Hour reports have been sitting on our desks for some time, can we expect more from Codename :SURGEON/COALMINER and a reveal of who these personalities are?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Gracias!!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.Gracias!!
He said thanks so to him de nada
why do some flood forms pop when touching your shield?
why do some flood forms pop when touching your shield?
Energy shields are a field of energized particles. When the flood forms attempt to infect you the shields resist it using energy. The Pod Infectors or Infector forms are very fragile so it doesn't take much for them to "pop".
Yo fr how do yo rank up in halo waypoint?
Mxntal5005 wrote:
Yo fr how do yo rank up in halo waypoint?
posting stuff
I don't know if this has been asked or not, because I'm not reading through everything, but was the Elite on the bridge of the Covenant flagship that Master Chief fought in First Strike the future Arbiter?

Sorry if this was asked already. Also, what about the fate of James-005? I made a thread on this already, but I'm hoping for an official response to put the debate to rest.

And finally, what was Sergeant Johnson's date of birth? I've heard guesses ranging from 2470 to 2482. Again, I just want a definite answer.
no the question is what does master chief look like
Will we ever learn more about the ancient human-forerunner war?

Will we ever see the forerunners again?

Will we see Jun-A266 again?
will there ever be a key mind in gameplay or a cutscene

will there be sprinting in halo infinite

why are there such weird helmets in halo 5
reker 345 wrote:
no the question is what does master chief look like
Brown hair, freckles and a slight gap between his front teeth. That was when he was six, so add about 40 years to it and there you go.
I don't know if this has been asked or not, because I'm not reading through everything, but was the Elite on the bridge of the Covenant flagship that Master Chief fought in First Strike the future Arbiter?

Sorry if this was asked already. Also, what about the fate of James-005? I made a thread on this already, but I'm hoping for an official response to put the debate to rest.

And finally, what was Sergeant Johnson's date of birth? I've heard guesses ranging from 2470 to 2482. Again, I just want a definite answer.
No it wasn't the future Arbiter

James 005 was lost in space after his pack was hit with a Needler. He is assumed KIA, the main reason I can see people having speculation is because Prowlers are known to be in fleet engagements watching and IF they were to see a Spartan tumbling they would recover him/her much like they did with Kurt 051.

Sergeant Johnson's birth date isn't 100% confirmed but ranging from between 2477 and 2482 according to Halo Wiki.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 67
  4. 68
  5. 69
  6. 70
  7. 71
  8. ...
  9. 79