2. ...
  3. 72
  4. 73
  5. 74
  6. 75
  7. 76
  8. ...
  9. 83
ODST get bone augmentation to survive from orbit? Is that mentioned somewhere?
ODSTs don't receive augmentations. The SOEIV they use has a chute, thrusters, a crash cage and impact plating to absorb the energy from impact.
ODSTs don't receive augmentations. The SOEIV they use has a chute, thrusters, a crash cage and impact plating to absorb the energy from impact.
CATALOG SAY:
"The Orbital Drop Shock Troopers (ODST) and various non-augmented special forces units remain active as of 2558. User Grizzlei's analysis of the their role and operational niche is accurate."
And:
its a11 just math to them not with numbers but with symbols that change when you look at them because they want them to…
<< 2526 >>
>> A concession from the Majority to the Minority
Keeping the SPARTANS focused on maintaining and/or reestablishing infrastructure is no longer prudent. The ODST, although based on the ORION model, should prove to be an adequate replacement. >>
>> Although, by necessity, this redistribution of resources must be gradual, it is now the Majority opinion that redistribution is essential.
SPARTANS represent a quantifiable concentration of coherence, and to this end they must be applied to the current difficulty as a fulcrum. >>
<< A concession from the Minority to the Majority
Now, at last, the time has come for this Assembly to involve itself in the metaphysical. <<
CATALOG SAY:
"The Orbital Drop Shock Troopers (ODST) and various non-augmented special forces units remain active as of 2558. User Grizzlei's analysis of the their role and operational niche is accurate."
And:
its a11 just math to them not with numbers but with symbols that change when you look at them because they want them to…
<< 2526 >>
>> A concession from the Majority to the Minority
Keeping the SPARTANS focused on maintaining and/or reestablishing infrastructure is no longer prudent. The ODST, although based on the ORION model, should prove to be an adequate replacement. >>
>> Although, by necessity, this redistribution of resources must be gradual, it is now the Majority opinion that redistribution is essential.
SPARTANS represent a quantifiable concentration of coherence, and to this end they must be applied to the current difficulty as a fulcrum. >>
<< A concession from the Minority to the Majority
Now, at last, the time has come for this Assembly to involve itself in the metaphysical. <<
Hmm interesting. Well Catalog didn't outright say the are un-augmented. In fact it seems to classify ODSTs along with other regular special forces units, though I see where it could be interpreted that ODSTs are augmented because Catalog mentions the Orion Project. However, it's interesting that Catalog states they are based on the Orion model when the original Orion project was started after the original iteration of the ODSTs. Even still, to say they are based on the Orion model isn't proof of augmentations, just proof that their purpose and scope aligns with the Orion model.

Outside of that Catalog post, I haven't seen anything in lore that explicitly states the ODSTs receive any augmentations whatsoever.
About the project Orion says datapad from halo reach. In general, very much says about the individual gains among the ODST (at least the gameplay speed of regeneration). Most likely, some of the improvements in the ODST may be received by the nature of their mission.

Quote:
THE ORION PROJECT, Page 44

"In 2321 CE, the UNSC Office of Naval Intelligence [ONI] created the Orion Project, named after the Orion Arm of the Milky Way Galaxy. Its aim was to build on bioengineering protocols developed during the Interplanetary Wars in order to generate tougher, faster soldiers. A handful of military candidates were "tested" and eventually seeded into the regular chain of command after the project was declared ineffective."
However, in order to survive, ODST is required to get an increase in its bones. This is not part of the Orion project, and therefore I want to know about it separately. Survive the two blows of the hammer of the brutus, even the Spartans can not always, and we can already strengthen the human bones. This augment may not be as big as that of the Spartans, but it could explain the fall from orbit.
Maybe we just don’t know about this augment in the Orion project, because the children of Spartans 1.1 are much less augmented than their parents?
So im a little fuzzy on the lore I've been away from HALO for a minute somone wanna tell me where blue team was during Reach-Halo 4. Thnx.
is halo wars 3 a possibility or will we see red team in halo infinite?
So im a little fuzzy on the lore I've been away from HALO for a minute somone wanna tell me where blue team was during Reach-Halo 4. Thnx.
It depends on what you mean by Blue Team, if you are referring to Halo 5's Blue Team or the more commonly known version of it. That team design didn't exist, the teams were designed per mission based on the mission parameters. Linda, Kelly & Fred were assigned to Red Team to defend Generators on Reach to keep the MAC Stations online. Blue Team which was John, Linda and James, headed to Gamma Station to destroy NavData because those at the station didn't do so which violated the Cole Protocol. If the Covenant recovered that data Earth's location would be known to the Covenant.

During Halo 4, there is no known information of Blue Teams Operational Locations
1. Are Mjolnir configurations out of armor pieces from different Mjolnir sets canon? (ex:An S-IV wearing Scout helmet, EVA chestplate and Aviator shoulder pauldrons)
2. Are Halo Reach Mjolnir armor attachments still in use by the UNSC?
It depends on what you mean by Blue Team, if you are referring to Halo 5's Blue Team or the more commonly known version of it. That team design didn't exist, the teams were designed per mission based on the mission parameters. Linda, Kelly & Fred were assigned to Red Team to defend Generators on Reach to keep the MAC Stations online. Blue Team which was John, Linda and James, headed to Gamma Station to destroy NavData because those at the station didn't do so which violated the Cole Protocol. If the Covenant recovered that data Earth's location would be known to the Covenant.

During Halo 4, there is no known information of Blue Teams Operational Locations
It does get a bit fuzzy, as you said. But if you just stick to the Blue Team designation and ignore the specific characters, then it's a bit easier to digest. For instance, Blue Team with Fred, Linda, Kelly, Tom, Lucy, Ash, Mark, and Olivia were on Gao with the ONI Xenomaterials Exploitation Group (can't remember the military number designation right now) and discovered the Forerunner AI, Intrepid Eye. This story and it's sequel actually directly tie into the second level of Halo 5 since Intrepid Eye was being interrogated/interviewed on the Argent Moon before it went dark.

It does get a bit fuzzy, as you said. But if you just stick to the Blue Team designation and ignore the specific characters, then it's a bit easier to digest. For instance, Blue Team with Fred, Linda, Kelly, Tom, Lucy, Ash, Mark, and Olivia were on Gao with the ONI Xenomaterials Exploitation Group (can't remember the military number designation right now) and discovered the Forerunner AI, Intrepid Eye. This story and it's sequel actually directly tie into the second level of Halo 5 since Intrepid Eye was being interrogated/interviewed on the Argent Moon before it went dark.
Those Operations Jovian Whistle and Retribution take place in 2553. Halo 4 really has no known updated information on Blue Team whereabouts.

I apparently misread your question I overlooked the Reach - Halo 4 and just must have read Halo 4.

For Blue Team's missions after Reach there is a lot of content in that question. I recommend going to Halopedia and searching Blue Team. You'll see there operation history.
Will we see a open world,the ark,mendicant bias as a guardian or as chief ai and will we have reach customization and will we have enemy Cortana good Cortana also will see the flood because of the 9 proto grave mines will the take this ring will humanity hide in a sheild world to survive the halo array will we see EARTH new Mombasa another ODST game reach 2 prequel to halo reach like showing the argumentation training and more. Better forge worlds in reach halo 3 maby online multiplayer in halo 3 ODST and forge in it to? That my idea because I don’t feel like typing anymore bye
When it comes to the production of future Halo games, what features do 343 think are extremely important, and prioritize? Characters, enemies, lore, your pick!
If we consider Hunt the Truth to be canonical: Why did ONI want to go so public with a Spartan-II going 'rogue'?
MorseyBaby wrote:
If we consider Hunt the Truth to be canonical: Why did ONI want to go so public with a Spartan-II going 'rogue'?
Two things come to mind as possible reasons (unless someone else knows of an official reason):
  1. ONI recognized that they were losing control of the Chief due to years of physical and mental trauma as well as his loss of Cortana and needed a "clean" way to turn public opinion against him before disavowing him
  2. ONI wanted to further legitimize the Spartan-IV program to the public by showing that the UNSC is now making better Spartans than the previous generations (though there are Spartan-IVs who have actually gone rogue lol)
MorseyBaby wrote:
Two things come to mind as possible reasons (unless someone else knows of an official reason):
  1. ONI recognized that they were losing control of the Chief due to years of physical and mental trauma as well as his loss of Cortana and needed a "clean" way to turn public opinion against him before disavowing him
  2. ONI wanted to further legitimize the Spartan-IV program to the public by showing that the UNSC is now making better Spartans than the previous generations (though there are Spartan-IVs who have actually gone rogue lol)
1 seems a bit premature and has a real risk of backfiring and undermining public trust in both ONI, having bigged the Chief up for years, and, linked to 2, the Spartan programme as a whole regardless of generation the public would just hear the word Spartan.

For me the Doylist interpretation here is that Halo 5's story received a rewrite after Hunt the Truth which leaves the two narratives with an uneasy relationship
What is the estimated population number of Palamok (the Yanme/Drone homeworld)?
Will there be an acchillies type item in halo infinate?
I would like to know what happen to the character from halo hunt the truth. Like is Ben still in midnight and was midnight affect by the guardians. Wheres ray and Petra etc.
Also will there be a season 3 to lead up to halo infinite or anything like it.
I heard one time that the reach campaign in MCC won't be free is that true?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 72
  4. 73
  5. 74
  6. 75
  7. 76
  8. ...
  9. 83