2. ...
  3. 73
  4. 74
  5. 75
  6. 76
  7. 77
  8. ...
  9. 83
I heard one time that the reach campaign in MCC won't be free is that true?
Yes, the MP will be free and added to existing accounts that own MCC. You'll have to pay for campaign and firefight.

Honestly, it seems like the best way to do it. 343 has gotta make money somehow for all the work, so something has to have a price tag. MP being free means everyone gets to play while those who want the campaign (like me) will be able to get that as well if they want.
Yes, the MP will be free and added to existing accounts that own MCC. You'll have to pay for campaign and firefight.

Honestly, it seems like the best way to do it. 343 has gotta make money somehow for all the work, so something has to have a price tag. MP being free means everyone gets to play while those who want the campaign (like me) will be able to get that as well if they want.
ok thought so but do you get anything for owning it before that?

It looks like there are no benefits to previously owning Reach. To my knowledge, your achievements from the OG Reach won't transfer either, but I'm not 100% sure on that. I imagine that would be to make it fair for PC players who never had access to Reach before

It looks like there are no benefits to previously owning Reach. To my knowledge, your achievements from the OG Reach won't transfer either, but I'm not 100% sure on that. I imagine that would be to make it fair for PC players who never had access to Reach before
ok well good thing I didn't have that much anyways
I think I may have asked a question like this before that never got answered so I’ll ask it again, will we ever see universe entries on Gauntlet, Red or Echo Teams? We hear about these S-III Mjolnir-clad teams in the ending cutscene of New Alexandria, right before the glassing starts. Just for the record the Red Team I was referring to is a different Red Team from the S-II team in Halo Wars 2 or the S-II team of 22 (I think) that was sent to the surface to protect the Orbital Defence Platform’s Generators but then split up to complete other tasks.

Another question I may have asked before, and that I am asking again for the same reason as my first question is, will we ever get more information on the Headhunter program before the launch of the S-IV program? I’d like more information or hell, even a game on these guys as they are the most hardcore soldiers in the UNSC. In this game we sneak behind enemy lines complete the objective but are compromised so then it’s a scramble to get the hell out of there and it ends with us setting of a nuke and we escape in the nick of time, but that’s just a fantasy idea.
What’s Red fifteens Name?
Halo Mythos said any remaining precursors are far away on unreachable range or something. Will we ever get to see them make a physical appearance? I'm curious as to how they looked during the Forerunner's fight against them since the Primordial is definitely not a good reference since it is said to not resemble them at all.
Ken Journo wrote:
Halo Mythos said any remaining precursors are far away on unreachable range or something. Will we ever get to see them make a physical appearance? I'm curious as to how they looked during the Forerunner's fight against them since the Primordial is definitely not a good reference since it is said to not resemble them at all.
From what I understand, the Precursors were essentially shape-shifters. They evolved and devolved themselves along the spectrum of the technological achievement tiers over the span of billions of years. At one point they were even at Tier 7. So I'd guess there probably wasn't a single form they took during the fight with the Forerunners.
How much does the standard Sangheili combat harness weigh?
I think I may have asked a question like this before that never got answered so I’ll ask it again, will we ever see universe entries on Gauntlet, Red or Echo Teams? We hear about these S-III Mjolnir-clad teams in the ending cutscene of New Alexandria, right before the glassing starts. Just for the record the Red Team I was referring to is a different Red Team from the S-II team in Halo Wars 2 or the S-II team of 22 (I think) that was sent to the surface to protect the Orbital Defence Platform’s Generators but then split up to complete other tasks.

Another question I may have asked before, and that I am asking again for the same reason as my first question is, will we ever get more information on the Headhunter program before the launch of the S-IV program? I’d like more information or hell, even a game on these guys as they are the most hardcore soldiers in the UNSC. In this game we sneak behind enemy lines complete the objective but are compromised so then it’s a scramble to get the hell out of there and it ends with us setting of a nuke and we escape in the nick of time, but that’s just a fantasy idea.
It’s definitely possible, but I doubt we will see much of outside characters as this is supposed to be the last game in the Reclaimer saga. Send chief off with a bang
ODST get bone augmentation to survive from orbit? Is that mentioned somewhere?
ODSTs did not receive any augmentations.

It’s definitely possible, but I doubt we will see much of outside characters as this is supposed to be the last game in the Reclaimer saga. Send chief off with a bang
Well we don’t know if it’s the last game of the Reclaimer Saga as they have never confirmed or denied it. Secondly, they obviously will not put Headhunters or any other characters into the game as that was a huge flaw with Halo 5. We will only see a few main characters in the game.
Is 7'4" Jorge-052's in or out of armour height?
Is 7'4" Jorge-052's in or out of armour height?
I believe he is 7'04" out of armor and 8'00" in armor
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
-What happened to the rest of the fireteam from ODST?

-How does a keymind propel itself through space, or does it simply stay in orbit?

-Why was VIRGIL able to "talk" to people, despite likely being a "dumb" AI?
U.N.S.C. Chicken Walker?

I found this vehicle, called the Chicken Walker, from an app by Mattel called Beyonders, for there Mega Construx building bricks, and I was wondering:

1. Is it canon?

2. Will we get to utilize this in Halo Infinite, or some other future title?

3. Can we get some technical details on this please?

Here is a link to a video of someone building it on Youtube: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T5p5npjaGMU

Thank you.
-What happened to the rest of the fireteam from ODST?

-How does a keymind propel itself through space, or does it simply stay in orbit?

-Why was VIRGIL able to "talk" to people, despite likely being a "dumb" AI?
  1. There is honestly too much information for me to put it in a single post so I'll just link Halopedia and recommend you read New Blood and Bad Blood. Great books and the Halopedia article is very helpful as always
  2. I'm not sure if I fully understand this question because a keymind, as described in the Forerunner Trilogy, is a planet-sized Gravemind. They don't really propel through space as far as I know. They arise once the consumption of all life on a planet is complete.
  3. Dumb AI's can talk to people. Auntie Dot from Reach could talk to Noble Team and the AI Halsey used during the beginning of the Spartan-II program was a Dumb AI that she interacted with fairly frequently. A Dumb AI, contrary to their name, are actually very intelligent. They just can't develop their knowledge beyond specific parameters.
TH0MAS0532 wrote:
U.N.S.C. Chicken Walker?I found this vehicle, called the Chicken Walker, from an app by Mattel called Beyonders, for there Mega Construx building bricks, and I was wondering:

1. Is it canon?

Here is a link to a video of someone building it on Youtube: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T5p5npjaGMU

Thank you.
I did a quick search of "UNSC Chicken Walker" and found nothing specific. What I did find though was that the term "chicken walker" is used to describe bi-pedal mechs like the AT-ST from Star Wars. The UNSC Mantis would fall under that description as well.
1. How many Archer missiles are in a single Archer missile pod?
2. How are depleted Archer missile pods reloaded? Are the spent pods refilled or simply replaced with full pods?
3. Are missiles on post-war UNSC ships still stored in pods?
TH0MAS0532 wrote:
U.N.S.C. Chicken Walker?I found this vehicle, called the Chicken Walker, from an app by Mattel called Beyonders, for there Mega Construx building bricks, and I was wondering:

1. Is it canon?

Thank you.
That mech is used by one of the UNSC Leaders (Morgan Kinsano: https://www.halopedia.org/Morgan_Kinsano ) Halo Wars 2.

1. Yes

It's pretty much a modified Cyclops that you see Sergeant Forge use in Halo Wars 1 and a unit used by most UNSC leaders in Halo Wars 2 as they are anti vehicle.

2. We will have to wait and see what Halo Infinite will bring in regards to it's sand box.

3.Here are some information pertaining to the Cyclops

https://www.halopedia.org/HRUNTING_Mark_III_CyclopsDifferent UNSC Leaders are seen to be using different modified Cyclop's along with different uses for the Cyclops ranging from Civilian, UNSC Combat versions to anti Flood designs.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 73
  4. 74
  5. 75
  6. 76
  7. 77
  8. ...
  9. 83