1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 75
  4. 76
  5. 77
  6. ...
  7. 78
TREY060424 wrote:
Can u do the commendations on local war games and I haven’t got my mark VI armor from the legendary campaign yet wat do I do
I think you have to do a normal campaign to unlock it not wargames but I may be wrong.
Will there be a Firefight mode in the new Halo Title?

Will the Flood return in Halo Infinite?

Will there be tag team mission with the Arbiter in Halo Infinite?
how old was master chief when he was enlisted? how long has the covenant been around? how much luck does chief have?
Might be kinda late on this one but Chief and all Spartan II's and III's did not enlist into the military. The II's were abducted at the age of 6 and the III's were orphans of the Human - Covenant War who volunteered for the Spartan III Program. Halo The Fall of Reach Novel explains this (specifically the Spartan IIs conscription into the military) and is a great starter book for anyone interested in Halo Lore.

"Volunteered" is a good way to describe being told to jump out of a pelican or go to an orphanage
KatoG229 wrote:
how old was master chief when he was enlisted? how long has the covenant been around? how much luck does chief have?
Might be kinda late on this one but Chief and all Spartan II's and III's did not enlist into the military. The II's were abducted at the age of 6 and the III's were orphans of the Human - Covenant War who volunteered for the Spartan III Program. Halo The Fall of Reach Novel explains this (specifically the Spartan IIs conscription into the military) and is a great starter book for anyone interested in Halo Lore.

"Volunteered" is a good way to describe being told to jump out of a pelican or go to an orphanage
i think he was like 6
What happend to Joseph-122, Carris-137, Keiichi-047, Kirk-018, and Rene-081? Are they still alive?
What happend to Joseph-122, Carris-137, Keiichi-047, Kirk-018, and Rene-081? Are they still alive?
Nothing official yet, but Kirk and Rene were washouts that Halsey believed she could resuscitate and re-augment eventually. So there is a possibility that they have been corrected, or they are still in cryo.
Will there be another Halo Warfleet book?
I enjoyed the last and its been 2 years now.

Also will there be one for ground forces and equipment, like in the Halo CE and 2 Manuals it said how powerful the plasma rifle and pistol were ect.
¿Alguna vez veremos la armadura Mark Vll en algun vifeojuego?
¿Volvera el falcon en alguna otra entrega?
¿los floods alguna vez han alcanzado la etapa interestelar?
Hola amigo, vas a tener que buscar un foro en español o usar inglés
by the way he said Will we ever see the Mark Vll armor in some game?
Will the falcon return in some other delivery?
Have the floods ever reached the interstellar stage?
reker 345 wrote:
by the way he said Will we ever see the Mark Vll armor in some game?
Will the falcon return in some other delivery?
Have the floods ever reached the interstellar stage?
Thanks for the translation. To answer:
  • I doubt we will see Mark VII since the Gen 2 platform was seen in H4 and H5, and the Gen 3 platform appears to be debuting in Infinite
  • I sure hope so. It would be amazing to see the Falcon in Infinite's Forge mode. It would also be nice to see it in Firefight or Warzone (assuming either of those make an appearance in Infinite)
  • So far the Flood has only reached the Coordinated Stage within the games. The Interstellar Stage has been mostly theoretical up to this point since we have only focused on the Milky Way Galaxy. Path Kethona (The Large Magellanic Cloud) was featured in the Forerunner Trilogy, but the Flood did not appear to have a presence there
Dudo que veamos Mark VII ya que la plataforma Gen 2 se vio en H4 y H5, y la plataforma Gen 3 parece estar debutando en Infinite
Seguro espero eso. Sería increíble ver al Halcón en el modo Infinite's Forge. También sería bueno verlo en Firefight o Warzone (suponiendo que cualquiera de ellos haga una aparición en Infinite)
Hasta ahora, el Diluvio solo ha alcanzado la Etapa Coordinada dentro de los juegos. La Etapa interestelar ha sido principalmente teórica hasta este momento, ya que solo nos hemos centrado en la Vía Láctea. Path Kethona (La Gran Nube de Magallanes) apareció en la Trilogía Forerunner, pero el Diluvio no parecía tener presencia allí.

thanks for answering happy place8166
1. Will we ever get another piece of Halo fiction containing Fireteam Raven? There's some story there that would be cool to know a bit more.
2. Where is Offensive Bias?
3. How exactly did Jun make it off Reach?
Vytlo5569 wrote:
1. Will we ever get another piece of Halo fiction containing Fireteam Raven? There's some story there that would be cool to know a bit more.
2. Where is Offensive Bias?
3. How exactly did Jun make it off Reach?
  1. I'd like to see some more background information on them. Perhaps a comic about how they formed together.
  2. This is a question I would also like to have answered. Last we heard he delivered Mendicant Bias to the Ark to stand trial for his crimes against the Mantle. I really wish we could get some closure on what happened to him. Even if it's just a simple mention in another novel (perhaps a Renegades sequel?) that says he voluntarily deactivated himself after his task was complete.
  3. You should read "A Fist Full of Arrows". DISCLAIMER: it is a non-canonical fan comic. However, it is a widely appraised comic and one that fits quite well into the established canon. I have not yet read it, but will likely be picking it up soon. From what I have heard, it provides backstory for Jun and I think it shows how he made it off Reach.
dont know if this is the best question for here but the halo skins in gears of war 5 can you get them any other way then with gamepass?
that we know of i know its not out yet
reker 345 wrote:
dont know if this is the best question for here but the halo skins in gears of war 5 can you get them any other way then with gamepass?
This really isn't the place, Xbox Live Support or The Coalition would be your best people to ask
stckrboy wrote:
reker 345 wrote:
This really isn't the place, Xbox Live Support or The Coalition would be your best people to ask
ok thanks
What happened to the eternal guardian after Cortana stopped him in the last confrontation with the master chief?
In the conceptual arts of Halo 5, the Jun sniper rifle and Emile's shotgun appear. Why didn't they appear in the final delivery?
Could Ur didact return in halo infinte? since we know that his mind was rescued and contained by the UNSC, so by the events that occurred in halo 5 could somehow escape and gain a new body?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 75
  4. 76
  5. 77
  6. ...
  7. 78