OP GrimBrother One

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 76
  4. 77
  5. 78
  6. ...
  7. 79
Will we ever see the spartan ll naomi 010 in any video game?
What happened to the eternal?
What happened to the monitor of installation 04 (343 guilty spark) after the halo 3 events?
What happened to iso didacta after activating the rings if it survived the activation?
What happened to the monitor of installation 04 (343 guilty spark) after the halo 3 events?
pretty sure he blew up with the halo or ark i don't remember which one they were on
reker 345 wrote:
pretty sure he blew up with the halo or ark i don't remember which one they were on
oh yea ask all the questions in one post next time.
reker 345 wrote:
Spark was nearly destroyed by the Chief with a Spartan Laser. After that, Spark's chassis was recovered by a remote contact team that was later sent to the Ark, who was deployed aboard the UNSC Rubicon. From there, Spark was interrogated by ONI to find out what all he knew about Forerunner society. Thanks to the Spartan Laser, Spark's memories of his time as a human were reawakened and he was able to tell the ONI science team aboard the Rubicon about his time as an ancient human (and beyond).

This might be entering spoiler territory, so take this as a spoiler warning... Spark took over the Rubicon and tried to use it to find the Librarian. After that he was recovered by Rion Forge and the Ace of Spades crew, who were a bunch of salvagers. I don't want to give away the events of the book Renegades too much, so I'll just leave it at that and recommend you read that book to find out what Spark is up to.

As always, I would recommend checking out the Halopedia article about 343 Guilty Spark for a more complete picture of his history and story going forward.
reker 345 wrote:
Spark was nearly destroyed by the Chief with a Spartan Laser. After that, Spark's chassis was recovered by a remote contact team that was later sent to the Ark, who was deployed aboard the UNSC Rubicon. From there, Spark was interrogated by ONI to find out what all he knew about Forerunner society. Thanks to the Spartan Laser, Spark's memories of his time as a human were reawakened and he was able to tell the ONI science team aboard the Rubicon about his time as an ancient human (and beyond).

This might be entering spoiler territory, so take this as a spoiler warning... Spark took over the Rubicon and tried to use it to find the Librarian. After that he was recovered by Rion Forge and the Ace of Spades crew, who were a bunch of salvagers. I don't want to give away the events of the book Renegades too much, so I'll just leave it at that and recommend you read that book to find out what Spark is up to.

As always, I would recommend checking out the Halopedia article about 343 Guilty Spark for a more complete picture of his history and story going forward.
thanks for expanding.
What happened to officer Bradley from sadie's story in the halo 3:odst audio logs. I know sadie later went on to become Virgils handler, but I'm curious as to what Mike did after leaving Monbassa?
What happened to officer Bradley from sadie's story in the halo 3:odst audio logs. I know sadie later went on to become Virgils handler, but I'm curious as to what Mike did after leaving Monbassa?
You mean Mike Branley? Nothing confirmed yet. Only that the Halopedia article says it is unknown if he and Sadie began a relationship after escaping. It'd be nice to get some closure, but with little tid bits of lore like this, it's unlikely we will get any more info. Seems like a good place to add some fan fiction about him though. Like perhaps he climbed the ranks of the NMPD and headed up the public safety aspect of rebuilding the tether city.
You mean Mike Branley? Nothing confirmed yet. Only that the Halopedia article says it is unknown if he and Sadie began a relationship after escaping. It'd be nice to get some closure, but with little tid bits of lore like this, it's unlikely we will get any more info. Seems like a good place to add some fan fiction about him though. Like perhaps he climbed the ranks of the NMPD and headed up the public safety aspect of rebuilding the tether city.
Yep, that's the guy. I'd like to hear just a little bit more about him lore wise, even if it's just a snippet.
  1. Will we see more of Grey Team?
  2. Will ODSTs get another game?
  3. What about the Innsurrection?
What were some of the UNSC Ships? ( excluding the Infinity)

Is the Gravemind still alive?

What does Master Chief look like?
DeadIock3d wrote:

Wow so many ships... The Pillar of Autumn, In Amber Clad, Forward Unto Dawn, Spirit of Fire to name a few iconic ones. Check out this Halopedia page and scroll down to "Identified UNSC vessels and stations" for a full list.

As for the Gravemind, that is largely up for debate. According to the end of Halo 3, the Gravemind is dead and gone thanks to the firing of Installation 04b (Installation 08). But as he said near the end of the game "Resignation is my virtue. Like water, I ebb and flow. Defeat is but the addition of time to a sentence I never deserved... but you imposed." So perhaps he isn't dead. Just lying in wait in the ethereal plane of Neural Physics waiting to return.

We don't know what Chief looks like now. But we can make some educated guesses based on his childhood depiction and a few comics that show his face during his young adult years, plus the legendary cut scene from Halo 4 that showed his eyes. But ultimately we don't know and likely will never know what he really looks like. All we have at this point is white male, light brown or dark brown hair. Beyond that, he is described in The Flood as being a nearly ghostly white thanks to years inside his Mjolnir armor.
Can the marines from halo 4 and 5 with the full face helmets go into space or anything like that?
He lived, was taken aboard a UNSC ship, then proceeded to take it over after learning of the fact that he was not just an A.I., but a former ancient human, to where he then went off to try to find the Didact (I think, it's been a while). Then I'm pretty sure his story is continued from there in one of the books, and he gains the body of a Promethean Soldier.
DeadIock3d wrote:

Not really sure what you mean by the first question.

The Gravemind we know died, yes. But the thing is, when a Gravemind is formed, it gains ALL previous knowledge of every previous Gravemind, so it would basically be his return if another one formed.

General information? Brown hair, blue eyes, white skin.
reker 345 wrote:
Can the marines from halo 4 and 5 with the full face helmets go into space or anything like that?
I'd have to guess yes, but the things that vary is how much oxygen is in reserves of the suits. Mjolnir armor can have somewhere from around 90 minutes of oxygen in a vacuum, ODST can have around 15-30 (sorry, it was briefly mentioned in one of the books and it's been a while), so I'd have to assume it's most likely less than the ODST seeing as how the marina armor is generally cheaper than the ODST armor.
Vytlo5569 wrote:
reker 345 wrote:
I'd have to guess yes, but the things that vary is how much oxygen is in reserves of the suits. Mjolnir armor can have somewhere from around 90 minutes of oxygen in a vacuum, ODST can have around 15-30 (sorry, it was briefly mentioned in one of the books and it's been a while), so I'd have to assume it's most likely less than the ODST seeing as how the marina armor is generally cheaper than the ODST armor.
Thank's.
Is there a reason that the evolution of weapon designs was done the way it was, prioritizing game chronology over in-game date chronology??
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 76
  4. 77
  5. 78
  6. ...
  7. 79