Official Canon Fodder Community Q&A Submissions

OP GrimBrother One

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 78
  4. 79
  5. ...
  6. 80
Per the below thread - what's going on with Zeta Doradus? How much of the system does the Onyx Sarcophagus encompass in realspace - did it center on Zeta Doradus itself?
Spoiler:
Show
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/db05ce78845f4120b062c50816008e5d/topics/legacy-of-onyx-slipspace-and-mackintosh/709ae4fb-b61c-44bc-b0d2-667935e6027c/posts
1. What are the purpose/role of grunt and elite ultras?

2. In halo 3 ODST there are 6 kinds of drone
blue = minor
red = major
gold = leader
in addition to these ranks there exist
fluorescent green
green
dull white
These three are in order of HP would I be correct in thinking that (being insectoid) these forms reflect their age and consequently their carapace toughness?

3. Occasionally covenant appear in uniform fireteams of four warriors (3 old drones + 1 minor/ 3 rookie grunts lead by a red veteran). In the mission The Arbiter, Rtas says from memory the following “Arbiter, clear the hanger and open its doors so I may drop the second lance” the phantom then drops 2 spec ops grunts with plasma pistols and 2 spec ops elites, one with a plasma rifle and the other a beam rifle.
Am I correct in thinking a lance is always four warriors?
1. in halo combat evolved, we see two different styles of elite armors, one being the standard combat helmet that is iconic to the elites throughout the series, the other is a strange crescent shaped helmet.

what is this mystery helmet and will we ever see it again?

2. ignoring the rule that AI are not allowed to interact, is it possible for human AI to engage each other in combat? if so, how?

3. will we ever get the 1999 proto-master chief armor in an official halo game?
Got a question regarding the Spartan-IVs and their experimental phase. In Halo Meridian Divide, they talked about enhancing some teenage survivors who's bodies were deteriorating from the effects of a forerruner artifact and in the process considering them Spartans. But at one point, ONI had an experimental Spartan-IV enhancement phase which was made to make Mjolnir unnecessary but instead messed-up/killed 9 people and made Ilsa Zane crazy. Does anyone think that age played a part in the difference in outcomes if by any chance the enhancements were the same or if the enhancements were just different from what the kids received.
Ken Static wrote:
Got a question regarding the Spartan-IVs and their experimental phase. In Halo Meridian Divide, they talked about enhancing some teenage survivors who's bodies were deteriorating from the effects of a forerruner artifact and in the process considering them Spartans. But at one point, ONI had an experimental Spartan-IV enhancement phase which was made to make Mjolnir unnecessary but instead messed-up/killed 9 people and made Ilsa Zane crazy. Does anyone think that age played a part in the difference in outcomes if by any chance the enhancements were the same or if the enhancements were just different from what the kids received.
The Spartan-IV program began between 2548 and 2550. Meridian Divide takes place in 2549ish. So until we get more information on what our favorite teenagers have signed up for, my head canon falls under two possibilities:
  1. The teenagers are going through an experimental phase prior to Ilza Zane's augmentation protocols. This would be prior to ONI trying to create Spartans that no longer require Mjolnir.
  2. The teenagers are going through a post-Zane augmentation protocol. Either the one Palmer received as part of the first class of Spartan-IVs, or as part of an experimental treatment between Ilza Zane's augmentation and Palmer's.
I'm not a huge fan of the idea that Saskia, Dorian, Evie, and Victor are going to be Spartans though. It seems that just about everyone we meet now is becoming Spartans. And one of the big positives for the Battle Born series imo is the fact that it's a story told from a civilian perspective. We have plenty of military-oriented stories. So now that Battle Born is moving in a militarized direction, it's losing that unique perspective we haven't seen much of.
I have a question.

Do the covenant have names for colours? For example: does a Elite Major (who has red armour) say he has red armor? Or do they have different names for colours as apposed to humanity?
What happened the rest of covenant after the war?

What Covenant species were there behind the scenes which we did not see in combat?

How many more contender class AI could there be out there locked away or hidden?
What happened the rest of covenant after the war?

What Covenant species were there behind the scenes which we did not see in combat?

How many more contender class AI could there be out there locked away or hidden?
  1. They fractured into dozens of remnant factions. I suggest going to Halopedia and looking up "Servants of the Abiding Truth", "Storm Covenant", "Swords of Sangheilios", "Keepers of the One Freedom", "The Banished", and the Sangheili rebel named Sali 'Nyon. Those are the most prominent factions that come to mind.
  2. Two that I know of, but there may be more: Yonhet and Sharquoi. Though it could be argued the Sharquoi were more of a weapon than a species within the Covenant. In this case, I'd recommend going to Halopedia and looking up the "Covenant Fringe".
  3. I only know of three: Mendicant Bias, Offensive Bias, and The Custodian.
1. Will the Mk IV M.J.O.L.N.I.R return on a Gen 3 platform? It's my favorite armor, it looks sick, and it would be interesting to see it updated in Halo Infinite!

2. Is the Toy Fair 2020 Elite design Final?

3. Will Spartan Red Team meet Spartan Blue Team in Halo Infinite?
What's happening to UNSC forces aboard the UNSC Spirit of Fire in their fight against the Banished? Have they made any headway against them since we last saw them in Halo Wars 2 and its DLC UNSC Operation Spearbreaker and the Banished encountering the Flood and receiving assistance from the UNSC Spirit of Fire and the forces attached? We are hungry for more Halo wars related goodness in already awesome Halo related Awesomeness.
What would happen if an Elite or Brute went through the same augmentations as the Chief and received the same Mjolnir armor etc. Would something like that have turned the war?

Why didn’t the Covenant investigate super soldiers to combat the Spartans?

Would Chief be able to withstand that kind of fight and make it out alive?
UK1V wrote:
The Covenant did actually have a super soldier program of sorts. Look into the Prelates for more details. Though I believe Prelates pre-dated Covenant contact with humanity. So they weren't augmented for the purposes of fighting humanity, but they were super soldiers.
UK1V wrote:
The Covenant did actually have a super soldier program of sorts. Look into the Prelates for more details. Though I believe Prelates pre-dated Covenant contact with humanity. So they weren't augmented for the purposes of fighting humanity, but they were super soldiers.
Oh sweet as! I will definitely check that out, cheers :).
What rate are these Forerunners in the second CEA Terminal?

https://youtu.be/eX9p0eDKE88
https://imgur.com/a/zLDyq4s

Spark says they are on a Lifeworker ship but we see a very different design in the Halo 4 Terminals.

Are the ones in the CEA Terminals female maybe?
Honestly what’s the point of keeping this thread open if we never have q&a’s anymore? why not just come out and say that you guys aren’t having q&a’s and close the thread? better yet why not just announce when you actually want to have a q&a and make a temporary thread you can delete or lock later specifically for that? it’d be better than keeping this walking corpse of a thread up forever.
that is my question :]
Honestly what’s the point of keeping this thread open if we never have q&a’s anymore? why not just come out and say that you guys aren’t having q&a’s and close the thread? better yet why not just announce when you actually want to have a q&a and make a temporary thread you can delete or lock later specifically for that? it’d be better than keeping this walking corpse of a thread up forever.
that is my question :]
Because other users come on and answer the questions instead. Go back a couple pages and you will see me and several others providing answers to questions. For example:
What rate are these Forerunners in the second CEA Terminal?

https://youtu.be/eX9p0eDKE88
https://imgur.com/a/zLDyq4s

Spark says they are on a Lifeworker ship but we see a very different design in the Halo 4 Terminals.

Are the ones in the CEA Terminals female maybe?
To answer your question, they are Lifeworkers. They were the only ones given clearance for Slip Space travel towards the end of the Forerunner-Flood War. Design aesthetics are hard to maintain consistently sometimes. Even more so it is difficult to maintain consistency with Forerunners because there are multiple rates, mutations, and the like that present very differently.
d
Is HALO Legends series consider as Canon ?
Yes. Only one episode is considered non-canon: Odd One Out. Everything else is canon.
Yes. Only one episode is considered non-canon: Odd One Out. Everything else is canon.
Thanks Mate
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 78
  4. 79
  5. ...
  6. 80