1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 79
  4. 80
  5. 81
  6. ...
  7. 82
Hi.

What about Offensive Bias? Mendicant survived, despite being split. Where is the other metarch?
Will we see any members from alpha nine again, besides buck?
Will we see any members from alpha nine again, besides buck?
Not sure how familiar you are with the lore, but we last saw Alpha-9 with Buck aboard Infinity at the end of Bad Blood.
Just a few queries for Grim and Ken Peters,

1. Where are the Plasma Torpedo Silos located on the Sinaris-Pattern CPV Heavy Destroyer? Are they the six hole-like detailing on the top of the ship by the "furnace"?

2. Are the plasma cannons mounted on Covenant warship (or at least some patterns of the plasma cannon) capable of firing projectiles that can be guided, not unlike the plasma torpedo?

I ask these questions as there seems to be two occurrences of plasma projectiles fired from two types of Covenant warships being guided to some degree. First case is from the first Halo Wars, where a Sinaris-Pattern Destroyer fires a plasma bolt from under the "wing" section which is shown to be guided (an analysis of this specific sequence can be found here), and the second case is presented in one of the art spreads found in Halo: Mythos (a link to the art spread, as well as a bit of discussion where I speculate the location of the Destroyer's plasma torpedo silos can be found here) where an SDV-class Heavy Destroyer is firing three projectiles that originate from the ship's heavy plasma cannons.

Looking forward to hearing a response. :)
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Is the Field Marshal in Winter Contingency, the one who kills Kat, and the one NOBLE-6 kills at the end of Pillar of Autumn the same character?

What is his name?
is there a new creative director for the series?
How many species are in the Covenant? Why does Let'volir have honor gaurds and were they honor guards for the prophets? How is Will?
CT Davos wrote:
How many species are in the Covenant?
The Covenant proper:
  • San Shyuum (Prophets)
  • Sangheili (Elites)
  • Jiralhanae (Brutes)
  • Kig Yar (Jackals)
  • Unggoy (Grunts)
  • Yanm'ee (Buggers/Drones)
  • Lekgolo (Hunters)
  • Huragok (Engineers) - though these are more or less computers rather than their own distinct race
The Covenant Fringe:
  • Yonhet
  • Sharquoi - could actually be considered a weapon of the Covenant, but they are their own species
CT Davos wrote:
How many species are in the Covenant?
The Covenant proper:
  • San Shyuum (Prophets)
  • Sangheili (Elites)
  • Jiralhanae (Brutes)
  • Kig Yar (Jackals)
  • Unggoy (Grunts)
  • Yanm'ee (Buggers/Drones)
  • Lekgolo (Hunters)
  • Huragok (Engineers) - though these are more or less computers rather than their own distinct race
The Covenant Fringe:
  • Yonhet
  • Sharquoi - could actually be considered a weapon of the Covenant, but they are their own species
I'm asking more about how large the fringe is, maybe I wrote it wrong.
What is the explanation for the hex pattern that is on almost everything related to covenant? and why has the unsc also started using it?
Spam8358 wrote:
What is the explanation for the hex pattern that is on almost everything related to covenant? and why has the unsc also started using it?
I'm not 100% sure what you are referring to, but if you look at the background of the Waypoint forms (viewed in dark mode), then you'll see the hex pattern everywhere. It looks futuristic and scifi-y. I may be missing the intent of your question, so please clarify if I'm off the mark, but polygonal shapes like hexagons look futuristic, so it's likely just an aesthetic choice on the part of the animators.
Spam8358 wrote:
I'm not 100% sure what you are referring to, but if you look at the background of the Waypoint forms (viewed in dark mode), then you'll see the hex pattern everywhere. It looks futuristic and scifi-y. I may be missing the intent of your question, so please clarify if I'm off the mark, but polygonal shapes like hexagons look futuristic, so it's likely just an aesthetic choice on the part of the animators.
That is pretty much what I was asking. I was hoping there was some kind of lore explanation, as I find it a bit odd for that same aesthetic choice to be used for 2 factions. I though it might have something to do with the unsc studying Covenant tech or something. Though I guess I might be overthinking it.
Thx for the reply.
What is the last known location of the Timeless One?
What is the last known location of the Timeless One?
From Halopedia
Quote:
After reclaiming Installation 07, the IsoDidact imprisoned the Primordial within a reverse-stasis chamber, and alongside the wounded Chakas, interrogated the entity. During the course of their conversation, they came to realize that the Primordial was not what they initially thought it was. Even as it was being broken down by the reversed stasis chamber, the Primordial claimed that the Flood and the Precursors were synonymous, though despite the Didact's queries, it did not disclose the precise nature of their relationship. The Primordial provided further clarification on the subject of the Mantle, the purpose of the Flood, and the role of the humans in its ancient plan: the Forerunners were never meant to inherit the Mantle, and that humanity would succeed them in order to be tested for inheriting the Mantle.[21]It also implied that there is no true cure for the Flood, but that it could choose whether or not a victim was infected. Once this conversation was complete, the Didact, enraged about the revelation, fully activated the reverse stasis chamber, forcing an artificial decay process equivalent to a billion years to transpire over the course of several seconds, killing the Primordial, and breaking its body down to a state of complete physical entropy.[22]However, as later demonstrated during the Ur-Didact's encounter with the Gravemind, the Primordial's consciousness had survived the destruction of its physical body, having transferred itself into the Flood's compound mind intact.[5] Intent on exacting its vengeance on the Didact in its new form, the Primordial inflicted unspeakable horrors upon the Promethean before releasing him and allowing him to return to the ecumene, aware that the Didact's resulting madness would demoralize the Forerunners and engender chaos and indecision among their ranks.[23] Now synonymous with the Gravemind, the Primordial had ensured its consciousness would survive for as long as the Flood prevailed.[5]
Short answer, the Timeless One is the Primordial, and the Primordial's consciousness exists within the Gravemind. So as long as the Flood exist, the Timeless One exists.
What's happening with the UNSC Forces contingent aboard the UNSC Spirit of Fire and their fight with the Banished? Did Atriox defeat the UNSC forces und Capt. Cutter's command and leave the Ark, or Did Captain Cutter beat Atriox and defeat the Banished after their (Banished) forces were whittled away by the Flood after working together to stop it, or did they keep fighting after?
Where do we go to see the answers to the questions we're asking here?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
How Jonhson survive the floods and escape from the halo ?
How does Linda escape the pillar autumn and the halo while she was in a cryogenic tube ?
Will we see again the spartans teams from Halo 4 ?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 79
  4. 80
  5. 81
  6. ...
  7. 82