OP GrimBrother One

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 82
  4. 83
  5. ...
  6. 84
I have a lot of questions, but here my first 3:
  1. Why we don't see, encounter or even heard about any other SPARTANs in the Halo Trilogy? In Reach we encounter the Noble Team and talking about other SPARTANs, but we never see them expect Lone Wolf.
  2. How get in Halo Johnson, Miranda and The arbiter sooner to Earth then Master Chief?
  3. Spoiler:
    Show
  1. I assume you are referring to the first three games. Those were games solely focused on the Master Chief and his story. Several other Spartans get the spotlight, or at least some of the spotlight, in other extended material.
  2. The book First Strike explains how Johnson and the Chief got to Earth. They went there together after destroying the Unyielding Hierophant.
  3. Cortana was dying, and used the last of her energy to create a hard light barrier around the Chief so he wouldn't die in the nuclear explosion. I may be wrong on the "hard light" part, but that's what it looks like in the cut scene.
  1. Why we don't see, encounter or even heard about any other SPARTANs in the Halo Trilogy? In Reach we encounter the Noble Team and talking about other SPARTANs, but we never see them expect Lone Wolf.
  2. How get in Halo Johnson, Miranda and The arbiter sooner to Earth then Master Chief?
  3. Spoiler:
    Show
  1. I assume you are referring to the first three games. Those were games solely focused on the Master Chief and his story. Several other Spartans get the spotlight, or at least some of the spotlight, in other extended material.
  2. The book First Strike explains how Johnson and the Chief got to Earth. They went there together after destroying the Unyielding Hierophant.
  3. Cortana was dying, and used the last of her energy to create a hard light barrier around the Chief so he wouldn't die in the nuclear explosion. I may be wrong on the "hard light" part, but that's what it looks like in the cut scene.
  1. Yeah, i was referend for the original trilogy. Also, old times I though Chief was the last SPARTAN and old others dead on Reach.
  2. Sorry, I typo that question I mean Halo 3. Miranda, Johnson and Arbiter was on Delta Halo, Chief launched earlier stowaway on the Fore runner ship. Still johnson and Arbiter amnage make a rescue mission when they found out Chief crash landed in Africa.
  3. I had similar theory on my own, I just wonder their is any specific explanation for that. Maybe I'm not aware Cortana's abilities.
  1. Are the Yonhet involved with the Banished, the Swords of Sanghelios, or did they accept Pax Cortana’s offer like the Unngoy?
  2. What is Naomi and the rest of Kilo-Five up to post Halo 4?
  3. Was the Truth & Reconciliation AI rampant or did it secretly understand the truth behind the Great Journey and wanted it’s Covenant masters to die so it could be “free”?
  3. Spoiler:
    Show
  1. Yeah, i was referend for the original trilogy. Also, old times I though Chief was the last SPARTAN and old others dead on Reach.
  2. Sorry, I typo that question I mean Halo 3. Miranda, Johnson and Arbiter was on Delta Halo, Chief launched earlier stowaway on the Fore runner ship. Still johnson and Arbiter amnage make a rescue mission when they found out Chief crash landed in Africa.
  3. I had similar theory on my own, I just wonder their is any specific explanation for that. Maybe I'm not aware Cortana's abilities.
  1. That does get confusing since CE originally had that in the booklet thingy that came with the game. The way it's been explained since then is that Chief was believed to be the last Spartan by the crew of the Pillar of Autumn, but in reality there were others. It's not perfect, but it works well enough to explain the discrepancy.
  2. No worries, like with the gap between CE and H2, there is some extended lore between H2 and H3. The comic "Halo: Uprising" addresses how Chief got back to Earth.
  3. Wish I could give you specifics, but yeah I just use head canon for some things in the Halo universe that haven't been fully explained yet.
A question I have for 343i employees in general is, what's your favourite colour, and what's your all time favourite mjolnir armour?
What do you enjoy the most when working on a new Halo game?
Perhaps it's been discussed (and maybe even answered), but I've always been hung up on the Librarian's "culmination of a 1,000 lifetimes of planning" speech, and John's "planning for what" response. Is the "plan" reclamation? Is it a strategy for the return of the flood? The created uprising? It's a great cliffhanger, but I would like to see John's question answered
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 82
  4. 83
  5. ...
  6. 84