Official Halo: Collateral Damage [SPOILERS]

OP erickyboo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
erickyboo wrote:
erickyboo wrote:
Why do the grunts look like they're straight out of halo 4? This is supposed to be a year after the war starts
A lot of gear in halo 4 or things aren't created post-war.
Yet the only time we first see or hear about it is halo 4 and after and somehow it shows up 31 years before halo 4
Falcon, battle rifle, DMR,
halo CE
Ummm? I legit don't get what your trying to say.
erickyboo wrote:
erickyboo wrote:
Why do the grunts look like they're straight out of halo 4? This is supposed to be a year after the war starts
Yet the only time we first see or hear about it is halo 4 and after and somehow it shows up 31 years before halo 4
halo CE
You're complaining about stuff that was from a real world perspective shown first in halo 4 when it already existed before, yet there are examples like the falcon, battle rifle, dmr and they're not in halo CE.
erickyboo wrote:
erickyboo wrote:
erickyboo wrote:
halo CE
You're complaining about stuff that was from a real world perspective shown first in halo 4 when it already existed before, yet there are examples like the falcon, battle rifle, dmr and they're not in halo CE.
They technically didn't exist in the halo universe before reach came out,that was my point.it's another retcon,similar to the fall of reach animated series that shows elites,the other subspecies of jackals,and grunts on the ship that Sam died on even though in the book has them see only the avian like jackals on the ship and no other species
Oh wow. They abandoned them! I wanted John to go on his own way but not there yet. Mission loss though, reasonable but still...
The Field Marshal is dead and I’m very sad.
erickyboo wrote:
Oh wow. They abandoned them! I wanted John to go on his own way but not there yet. Mission loss though, reasonable but still...
That depiction of helmetless blue team was really not done well
erickyboo wrote:
erickyboo wrote:
erickyboo wrote:
halo CE
They technically didn't exist in the halo universe before reach came out,that was my point.it's another retcon,similar to the fall of reach animated series that shows elites,the other subspecies of jackals,and grunts on the ship that Sam died on even though in the book has them see only the avian like jackals on the ship and no other species
According to Halo lore, all those things Reach brought were created even before the Human-Covenant War:
  • Falcon being introduced in 2497
  • The Reach DMR (M392) introduced in 2512
  • Battle Rifle development began before 2525
So no, your point doesn't sustain
And BTW, TFOR Animated series took certain liberties in the artstyle, and it must not consider canon, except for certain aspects.
Aw man. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised, given the title, but I was pulling for Whitaker regardless.
erickyboo wrote:
That depiction of helmetless blue team was really not done well
I'm not going to lie, I'm not a big fan of it either.
Did I miss them actually saying what the Covenant was there for?
Boring, pointless (added nothing except maybe new images for crappy toy merch 'New Fred action figure with in built retractable arm blade, buy now!!'), TERRIBLE art.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2