OP Catalog

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Please come back again, Catalog :/
I am lost without Cataog.
A Catalog post? This brings me back... Welp, time to get lost in that Halopedia page that lists all Catalog's answered queries.
Query: What is the status of Hamish Beamish?

Note: Recently acquired footage indicates that, during their assault on Circinius IV, the Covenant took note of Beamish's unmatched skills with a space mop and inducted him into their ranks to clean the floor outside their Council Chamber, where he was spotted as recently as November of 2552. Can you confirm this?
DJenser wrote:
Note: Recently acquired footage indicates that, during their assault on Circinius IV, the Covenant took note of Beamish's unmatched skills with a space mop and inducted him into their ranks to clean the floor outside their Council Chamber, where he was spotted as recently as November of 2552. Can you confirm this?
Query Answer: [Human?] Hamish Beamish is classified as [ferae naturae] and outside the purview of current investigations.
Quary: How many colonies do the Sangheili currently have.
Quote:
DJenser wrote:
Query Answer: [Human?] Hamish Beamish is classified as [ferae naturae] and outside the purview of current investigations.
Yes, but wouldn't [uti possidetis] take precedence in this instance?
Possession is, after all, nine-tenths of the law...
With that in mind, could a case not be made to determine his current status?
Quaero: possibile est pro Inferii Sententiam uti physicae neuronum (iterum)?
tandras6 wrote:
Inferi Sententia omnes devoras et nihil retribuam.
Quote:
Perhaps you can correct that nonsense about the Ur-Didact's epilogue speech being before Halo 4, as well as Saber's fate, eh Catalog? ;)
Shadow-of-Sundered-Star's speech proved to be more complex than was immediately apparent, touching on [skeins] that [never were]. It is [suasoria].
It seems like it was something that may have been overlooked as Greg eventually came up with the idea of having two Didacts in the story, as I understand that was largely at his suggestion and Silentium was delayed in order to make certain canonical adjustments for Halo 4. What we've heard about Halo 5 has likewise compounded the evidence towards favouring the Epilogue speech as being in the present.

> Ur-Didact, Halo 4: "The Reclamation has already begun, and we are hopeless to stop it."

> Cortana['s ghost], Halo 5: "The Domain is open. Meridian is next. You only have three days. John, the Reclamation is about to begin."
So...I keep seeing references to Cortanas ghost in halo 5 in the forums....did I miss something and if so where do I locate it?
DJenser wrote:
tandras6 wrote:
Intellego, sed tu non es Catalog.
How many Sangheili colonies are there?

What is the status of Vol and Moram on Malurok.

How many meters does a covenant unit equal.

Do Sangheili use an octal numbering system? If no what system do they use compared to the human decimal system?

How many Celsius degrees does one covenant unit equal?

What star does Malurok orbit. How many stars does the system have?

What is the status of Orna 'Fulsamee?

What is the affiliation of Kaidon' Lodam?

What is the Sangheili name for the Sangheili language.

What is the Sangheili word for High Charity?

What is the Sangheili word for Covenant?

How many seconds does one unit equal?

How many hours does it take for Malurok to rotate around its axis and how many days to rotate around its star?

How many hours does it take for Saepon'kal to rotate around its axis and how many days to rotate around its star?

When did the Sangheili discover FTL?

What Tier are the Lekgolo. It appears their tier 3 status has been retconed.
Catalog [ te ] in Halo melius V : aliancia ... An potius occupavi.
tandras6 wrote:
DJenser wrote:
tandras6 wrote:
Intellego, sed tu non es Catalog.
Honeste te exspecto alterum responsum?

Etiam, in aedificationem, Catalog Latina utebatur lingua principaliter pro terminologiam legalis, non quasi lingua matrem.

Solo dicendo...
DC Ambrose wrote:
Catalog [ te ] in Halo melius V : aliancia ... An potius occupavi.
Catalog est amicus vel adversaries? Aliquid quod non consideraverat...
Omnes respondeat sic Suspectus...
Guys I don't think Catalog is taking query's lol
Query: Catalog, will you marry me?
Boba772 wrote:
Interesting question. Are you proposing to this Catalog, or the whole collective? :)
tandras6 wrote:
Boba772 wrote:
Interesting question. Are you proposing to this Catalog, or the whole collective? :)
Do the Forerunners believe in plural marriage?
Would that even be considered plural marriage?
Would you have to buy a ring for every member?
How many ways would you have to split marital assets in the event of a divorce? (given that Catalog is the legal arm of the Ecumene, I would expect to lose my shirt during that divorce!)
The Master Builder had multiple wives.
The Master Builder had multiple wives.
Sure, but this'd be like multiple copies of the same spouse.
I recall an episode of the original Star Trek where an antagonist ended up in his own private hell that way...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3