So in the movie cars, everything is cars. If Halo took place in the cars universe would master chief be a warthog or a scorpion tank? What about covenant?

Yes I'm aware this is dumb, but what do you think?
Warthog! When I read that I immediately thought of Master Chief being a warthog. It might be because of all the warthog runs in the Halo games. Scorpion just seems to slow. For the Covenant, I just think of Ghosts and Spectures. Probably spelled that wrong.
Chief would be a Warthog, Arbiter a Banshee & the Flood would be rusty old grease buckets lol!
Hahaha this is such a cool way of thinking about Halo! I agree, Chief would definitely be a Warthog. I’ll go a step further and specify a Gauss Hog because they’re nimble and fast yet durable with a powerful weapon out back.
Chief would be a Warthog, Arbiter a Banshee & the Flood would be rusty old grease buckets lol!
Nah, he'd be a Ghost.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Nah, he'd be a Ghost.
Ok, the Arbiter a Ghost & Half Jaw a Banshee. My question is what would Atriox be? Maybe a Banished Wraith?
Nah, he'd be a Ghost.
Ok, the Arbiter a Ghost & Half Jaw a Banshee. My question is what would Atriox be? Maybe a Banished Wraith?
That, or maybe a Locust. Possibly a blisterback.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Chief would be a Warthog for sure.
warthog
Chief: warthog
Arbiter: ghost
Half Jaw: banshee
Atriox: Wraith
Jorge: Scorpion
Johnson: mongoose (mini chief!)
Am I the only one who sees Half-Jaw as a Spectre?
Yo, tbh why are we talking about this
Am I the only one who sees Half-Jaw as a Spectre?
I can see that too, but it's sadly not as big of a vehicle in the games, so not as many fans will think of it
Thanks guys
I read the topic, laughed, and woke my wife up
Mxntal5005 wrote:
Yo, tbh why are we talking about this
Cause it's fun
If no one else will say it, so I will.
Rtas would be a CAS Assault Carrier. Simple.
BONUS: Lord Cairo lol