3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 10
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Query: Are humans worthy of the Mantle or must they first show their capabilities through a "test" of sorts?
\\sys\analysis\error
Alarm! [flamma fumo est proxima] Query contains logic plague markers.
Process quarantine.
[Reboot]
Interesting, "flamma fumo est proxime" means "when there's smoke, fire is near" in Latin.

Query: Does "when there's smoke, fire is near" indicate that the return of the Flood is eminent?
I think it means I made a logical fallacy when I created the question.

EDIT: Never mind, now that I think about it, the Catalog actually gave me a clear answer. For a second there I thought I had worded the question in a way that made it a logical fallacy LOL.

This is a plague marker:
http://www.halopedia.org/Logic_plague
Quote:
Active. Pending [magnus custos] review.
"Magnus custos" is Latin for "keeper."

Query: Who is this "keeper"?
Query: Does the year 2324 hold significance to you?
Query: after leaving the Lesser Ark, where did the IsoDidact and the remiainng Forrunners go? Do their descendants exist in another galaxy or even this one?
Quote:
Wait... High Charity used a portal at mars (edom)?
Wasn't the first human captured image of High Charity near Mars?

Query: What became of you after the firing of the Array? Were you once more than your present state?
Query: What is the status of Installation 07?

Query: What is the status 049 Abject Testament?

Query: What is the status of 2401 Penitent Tangent?

Query: What is the status of Contender-Class Ancilla 05-032 Mendicant Bias?

Query: What is the significance of the UEG Colony Coral?

Query: What is the significance of the Boomerang Nebula

Query: Why do you assist our endeavors?
Mars is mentioned like it houses some kind of important structure. A data repository, a communications center.

A Library perhaps?

Query: What is the extent of the Forerunner presence on Edom?
Query: What is the average lifespan of a Forerunner?
Query: Do Spartans have the ability to play music in their helmets?
Query: Where have you been all this time?
Query: How did the Flood outbreak on Installation 05 occur?
Alright, I'll bite. This is reminding me of something... Earlier, so I'd be excited to watch it unfold.

Query: Approximate location of Human warship UNSC "Spirit of Fire"
Query: How is the reawakening of the Chakas personality in 343 Guilty Spark going to play into the future?

Query: Also how did Guity Spark subdue the crew and passengers on the Rubicon?
In hindsight, I suppose asking about an extra-galactic location is a fruitless question given that the Domain is inaccessible to begin with.
Query: Why was one of the translocation artifacts, like the ones used to teleport Dr. Glassman and Spartan Thorne and physically tie the UNSC Infinity to Requiem, present in New Phoenix?

Query: Where is Dr. Catherine Elizabeth Halsey and Jul 'Mdama?
Quote:
Quote:
Connected. [Rm9yIGV2ZXJ5IGpveSB0aGVyZSBpcyBhIHByaWNl]
For every joy there is a price.
Is that what the string said?

Quote:
Quote:
[2552:1218154551-1218154821]
2552:2008-08-08 01:15:51 +0100-2008-08-08 01:20:21 +0100

I'm not sure what the time stamps reflect, if anything. Catalog made seven posts before glitching on the 8th. 8/8/8 for that perhaps?
The timestamps appear to be in YYYY:MMDDHHMMSS format. Most likely the time at which High Charity made the slipspace jump.
Statement: In the collection of Forerunner data strings known as Silentium, the Librarian stated that there were some Forerunner vessels (a Fortress-class, a handful of dreadnoughts, and a few scrap-heap transports) inside Requiem (Shield World 001).

Query: What happened to said vessels during the various engagements at Requiem during February 2558 (which I will from now on designate as the Requiem Occupational Campaign)?

Additional Query: Were the vessels salvaged by the Covenant splinter faction* led by Jul'Mdama? (*here-after referred as the Storm Covenant for ease of designation)
Oh god...
Is he really answering everything? I think we have made too many queries...
I have so many questions, but will go with one

Query: why did Admiral Parangosky not tell Captain Jacob Keyes about the plan to lower Reach's for RED FLAG, making him "scrub RED FLAG and jump in with guns blazing" to defend the planet as predicted by Vice Admiral Stanforth?
(Source: Waypoint Data Drop Five, File:DDR-A340024-1115-08-27-52.pdf)
Quote:
Oh god...

Query: why did Admiral Parangosky not tell Captain Jacob Keyes about the plan to lower Reach's for RED FLAG, making him "scrub RED FLAG and jump in with guns blazing" to defend the planet as predicted by Vice Admiral Stanforth?
Catalog will pick and choose. He or she probably has a narrow set of guidelines for answering questions. Most of the questions will probably fall outside those guidelines. So we might as well try to throw out as many as possible and see which stick.
Quote:
Quote:
Oh god...

Catalog will pick and choose. He or she probably has a narrow set of guidelines for answering questions. Most of the questions will probably fall outside those guidelines. So we might as well try to throw out as many as possible and see which stick.
Okay, so...
he has shown an interest in Mars (Edom) and answered in an enigmatic way to questions about his own nature.
Answered some things about the flood and considered priority queries the ones he didn't answer, he was also "scared" by queries about the flood based on what said by gravemind/primordial.
Query: Where is Master Chief John 117?
Quote:
Query: Where is Master Chief John 117?
Wait a moment guys, we don't know when he is in the universe...
Query: please define the current date with human Military Calendar format.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 10