2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 10
To be shared? So you believe the reward to be some kind of unlockable item?
Quote:
To be shared? So you believe the reward to be some kind of unlockable item?
As I said previously the Section 3 ARG had unlockable items. You know the Halo 4 Raider armor. That was unlocked due to Section 3.
CIA has it right. We are the group responsible for unlocking all of the classified section glyph codes. We have had a long process trying to uncover the last known code to share with the community.

Once we have this accomplished, we're extremely eager to see a new Halo 5 geared ARG slide into place.
Don't worry, I know and understand that. I just am curious on what the unlockable item could be. I don't see it being anything Halo 4 related personally.
Minor update: Our operations are confirmed unrelated to Catalog.

It'll resume whenever the reboot sequence finishes, I assume.
Ok, can someone tell me what's happening before I jump in the water (and probably drown)? Is this just for asking questions or are we trying to work something out?
Quote:

So your group works for 343i under the ARG department? If so, why would they make you guys solve all the puzzles if it is meant for the community?
Quote:
Quote:

So your group works for 343i under the ARG department? If so, why would they make you guys solve all the puzzles if it is meant for the community?
I don't understand what lead you to believe we are employed by 343i.

We're not employed with 343i in any capacity. We are community decoders and ARG participants. We do the hard work and give the community at large rewards to enjoy.

:)
Ok from here on out. Unless it is actually part of this ARG at a future date. Section 3 discussion shall be kept to its normal place in its Chat on Mibbit or appropriate threads in the Halo 4 part of the forums.

http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.webchat.org&channel=#halo4arg

Thank you for your understanding. Its so others don't get confused between ARG's. All respect to the Section 3 Guys. They are doing a great Job. :)

And just so we are certain. (Safe pretty much)

Query: Are you separate or not from the Section 3 work being done by several agents?
I think catalog will probably turn back on on Monday.

Also should we work together on some master list of questions to ask it? I think a good place to start would be to ask it if it knows classified human information or just forerunner info
Query: Who was the last [sentient] to request a query before these Reclaimers?

Second Query: Has a [trans-sentient] ever requested a query from you?
Priority Query: What is your current location?
Quote:

Also should we work together on some master list of questions to ask it? I think a good place to start would be to ask it if it knows classified human information or just forerunner info
It has for sure access to human classified information, in fact Catalog has shown to know ONI Kilo-V Archives.
Quote:
Quote:

It has for sure access to human classified information, in fact Catalog has shown to know ONI Kilo-V Archives.
good to know, okay, now what questions should we ask it?

actually, for starters i suggest we ask it if the portal on mars has access to other Forerunner installations besides the ark, and what the purpose of said installations are. There's just no way 2 portals would be built in the same system leading to just the exact same place.

secondly I think we should ask it what the most logical place Forerunners post the halo's firing would go.
I don't know if we should ask about a portal, but the topic should definitely be about Mars. Significant emphasis seems to be put on it.

Should we ask about the intrusion that was logged at the Edom Terminal/Juridical?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

actually, for starters i suggest we ask it if the portal on mars has access to other Forerunner installations besides the ark, and what the purpose of said installations are. There's just no way 2 portals would be built in the same system leading to just the exact same place.

secondly I think we should ask it what the most logical place Forerunners post the halo's firing would go.
Temptation to find out the truth about unknown things of our personal interest in all the halo universe is high...

Although I think we are exaggerating queries, I'm not sure we can make an ordered list of requests and pretend him to answer those.
I've noted he spreads answers in different topics, rather than sticking in one. Has he ever posted twice on the same topic? I don't think so...

Perhaps we can make a new topic with some queries.
We can make two main different types of queries:
1.about the Catalog's own nature
2.about other things

-location in time and space of the Catalog
-who is his magnus custos?
-has he had other contacts with human or ex covenant intelligences?
-whose authority does he respond to
-what clearance do we need to know more about him, like what his task is (Query:What is your task? >>Query requires elevated command authority.)

-investigate mars and/or the portal
-forerunner location
-didact and librarian current state (death of both confirmed?)

Just some hints
Query: are there any more forerunner installations hidden on Earth or its surrounding planets other than the portal in Voi and the edom installation?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Temptation to find out the truth about unknown things of our personal interest in all the halo universe is high...

Although I think we are exaggerating queries, I'm not sure we can make an ordered list of requests and pretend him to answer those.
I've noted he spreads answers in different topics, rather than sticking in one. Has he ever posted twice on the same topic? I don't think so...

Perhaps we can make a new topic with some queries.
We can make two main different types of queries:
1.about the Catalog's own nature
2.about other things

-location in time and space of the Catalog
-who is his magnus custos?
-has he had other contacts with human or ex covenant intelligences?
-whose authority does he respond to
-what clearance do we need to know more about him, like what his task is (Query:What is your task? >>Query requires elevated command authority.)

-investigate mars and/or the portal
-forerunner location
-didact and librarian current state (death of both confirmed?)

Just some hints
definitely some good questions to ask. Also it might just be my own curiosity about the halo universe but i feel we should ask about the S2 program to some degree. either about the second class, Ralph's number or how many S2's UNSC/ONI has under it's command. They were planning ahead a lot when they made Halo Legends(the damaged ark in origins being another clue we've gathered that we will return to the ark) and Frankie said he wanted to explore Ralph's number at some point.
Quote:
Just a thought: Some of us have expressed concern about overloading Catalog with our queries as we don't its present condition post-activation.

Perhaps we should all come together and formulate a list of queries we would find most beneficial to the advancement of our understanding of the Halo Universe?

That, or we should prioritize what we think the most beneficial queries were are asking our. That way we have a better chance of allowing Catalog to only choose our most important queries when it finishes rebooting.

Ex.

Priority Query:

Secondary Query:

Tertiary Query:

These would be levels of importance. Pretty self explanatory I presume.
I support this idea. Some of the questions put to Catalog are somewhat irrelevant, or significantly less pressing than some other queries our community has requested be answered. The simple questions create clutter for the entity, and uses up its answering capacity too quickly.
Process tree cleared.
Contacting Edom Terminal\Juridical . . .
Connected. [Rm9jdXMuIFByb3RlY3QuIFByZXNlcnZlLg==]
[WARNING] \\sysdiag\security
Builder Security not responding. Facility [AI] reporting acceptable conditions. Queuing request for low intensity military exploratory detachment to [audit].

Quote:
Query: after leaving the Lesser Ark, where did the IsoDidact and the remiainng Forrunners go? Do their descendants exist in another galaxy or even this one?
Master Juridical [certiorari] forwarded to [locus poenitentiae?]. Further records sealed pending Juridical review of New Council activities.
Quote:
Query: Does the year 2324 hold significance to you?
Searching . . .
No cases scheduled for [2324]. 16777216 cases remain unscheduled in local [cache].
Warning! Time since last successful synchronization: 876621261±512 [hours]
Quote:
Query: What is the significance of the UEG Colony Coral?
Searching . . .
Updating coordinates from Edom [control].
Searching . . .
Location coincident with [CE-2-1239 e].
Multiple [cuius est solum eius est usque ad coelom] violations inferred.
Filing cases. Request Juridical [advocates] [ad litem] for summary judgment.
Quote:
Query: What is the significance of the Boomerang Nebula
Searching . . .
Updating coordinates from Edom [control].
Searching . . .
Location coincident with multiple [star road] loci.
Location coincident with multiple [classis malum].
Warning! Fleet command [sector] designation: Burn. No transit permitted.
Quote:
Query: What is the status of Installation 07?
Searching . . .
Result: 1 case pending against Monitor 117649.
Summary: Multiple [libellus conventionis] filed by [alpha site] Monitor 343. Consolidated. Awaiting update from Juridical [control].
Warning! [site] status request requires elevated command authority.
Quote:
Query: What is the status 049 Abject Testament?
Searching . . .
No case pending against Monitor 049.
Quote:
Query: What is the status of 2401 Penitent Tangent?
Searching . . .
Result: 2 cases pending against Monitor 2401.
Summary: Multiple [libellus conventionis] filed by [alpha site] Monitor 343. Consolidated. Awaiting update from Juridical [control]. Incomplete filing of [animus nocendi] against Monitor 2401 from [delta site] [burgarii] received 22959960±8 [hours] ago by Edom [control]. [legal form letter] sent by Edom [control] requesting reply from [delta site] [burgarii] through approved channels.
Quote:
Query: What is the extent of the Forerunner presence on Edom?
Searching . . .
Connection lost.
Connection refused.
Connection refused.
\\sysdiag\security\[apparitor]
Connection locked.
Initiating [quaere].
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 10